Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    got 5 of the 3x3. nothing amazing but this thing is creeping into my favorite inexpensive cigars list.
    I've been wondering about those...saw em in a few deals, but didn't know if they would be worth it.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Just ordered the MOW perfecto sampler, some Ave Maria Reconquistas, and a few Diesels. Unfortunately I wont be able to enjoy them for a few more months but that will give them time to mellow out in the humi . The wife says she will send me pics when they arrive.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ltherron:
    Just ordered the MOW perfecto sampler, some Ave Maria Reconquistas, and a few Diesels. Unfortunately I wont be able to enjoy them for a few more months but that will give them time to mellow out in the humi . The wife says she will send me pics when they arrive.
    Hey LT not sure if your already aware of this but pretty sure a forum only special is coming up shortly on the Recons..
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    would love to partake but I have been away from home for a little while and my wife informed me that my humidor was filling up fast and I needed to come home and smoke some if I wanted room for more.
  • Options
    ltherron:
    would love to partake but I have been away from home for a little while and my wife informed me that my humidor was filling up fast and I needed to come home and smoke some if I wanted room for more.
    LOL,, OK, I hear ya
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    LOL,, OK, I hear ya

If the deal is put out there in the next day or so, maybe Alex can give some sort of retroactive discount on the AMR purchase?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    OH SWEET GOD!

Photobucket

Nice!!!Which vitola are those??
    The toro.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    OH SWEET GOD!

Photobucket

The toro.

Cool thanks.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    OH SWEET GOD!

Photobucket

The toro.

Cool thanks.
    Oh wait.... MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim's deal arrived today. Gonna let them rest for a couple of days.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got my Guest Badge for Seattle Cigar Expo today
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Got bombed by Zeebra and PsychoSJG, plus some stuff I've been waiting on came in. What a day....

Zeebra's bomb
    Photobucket

Psycho's bomb
    Photobucket

Stuff I ordered
    Photobucket

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got my Guest Badge for Seattle Cigar Expo today
    Right On Shotgun John, Wish I was going brother, Have a great time!!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    OH SWEET GOD!

Photobucket

The toro.

Cool thanks.
    Oh wait.... MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Have you tried the robusto??
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jsnake:
    RCY Cigars:
    Got bombed by Zeebra and PsychoSJG, plus some stuff I've been waiting on came in. What a day....

Zeebra's bomb
    Photobucket

Psycho's bomb
    Photobucket

Stuff I ordered
    Photobucket

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No kidding! That's ridiculous!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:

Nice!!!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    box of LGC Medaille D'or No.1 from July 2002. Some of you may know that I am a huge lover of lanceros, and while the mdo1 isn't exactly a lancero, it's damn close (7.3x36)... and at almost 10 years old, I hear these are smoking beautifully.

• Options
    docbp87:
    box of LGC Medaille D'or No.1 from July 2002. Some of you may know that I am a huge lover of lanceros, and while the mdo1 isn't exactly a lancero, it's damn close (7.3x36)... and at almost 10 years old, I hear these are smoking beautifully.

Beautiful!
  • Options
    docbp87:

That picture makes them look like they are 17.3x36!
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    docbp87:

That picture makes them look like they are 17.3x36!
    LMAO I know huh
  • Options
    They look awesome, just SUPER long.
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    They look awesome, just SUPER long.
    +10 I think its just the angle of the camera. I wish I could do that :o)
  • Options
    3 sticks.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I finally got my package from "The Beard", he allowed me to split the San Lotano 5 Habano and 5 Maduro and of course the free box of MOWPA. Damn Tim is epic!!!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I finally got my package from "The Beard", he allowed me to split the San Lotano 5 Habano and 5 Maduro and of course the free box of MOWPA. Damn Tim is epic!!!!!
    Thats cool,, yep i got the split too from Andy..Hey Man have a good time at the seattle show!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    2 boxes of Partagas Super Partagas AGO Oct 10. Damn tasty smokes, great size too.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hey Doc! Let me know how they smoke... I've found some places that have older smokes from around 99-02, but I've inherintly heard that those years were bad for production and led to many plugged cigars... If they smoke good, maybe I'll have to look them up...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Lasabar:
    Hey Doc! Let me know how they smoke... I've found some places that have older smokes from around 99-02, but I've inherintly heard that those years were bad for production and led to many plugged cigars... If they smoke good, maybe I'll have to look them up...
    Late 2001, early 2002 are when the bad construction started to improve. I wouldn't bother with 2000's. Also, there are a lot of folks out there trying to pass junk from that era as "vintage". Just be careful.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got lonewolf2011's part of a trade we made, image