Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I'll tell you what I didn't get today: My Est. 1844 No 60's. They shipped last Thursday, and UPS tracking said that it was on a truck to be delivered by the end of today, but of course, that didn't happen and now they've rescheduled for Monday. Bleh.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    I'll tell you what I didn't get today: My Est. 1844 No 60's. They shipped last Thursday, and UPS tracking said that it was on a truck to be delivered by the end of today, but of course, that didn't happen and now they've rescheduled for Monday. Bleh.
    Another reason why I hate UPS, they dont deliver on saturday
  • Options
    The Kid:
    JudoChinX:
    They do if you pay extra, but seems like if they understood customer service, they might put it on a Saturday truck as it should have already been delivered.

I once had UPS ship a package to some random store at my local mall. They like to screw things up for me.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    JudoChinX:
    you can call or email your rep( tim) and they can put your orders to all ship usps for like a buck more i belive , my ahole driver with ups wont even knock and will leave my smokes in the sun if im not watching for them
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    JudoChinX:
    you can call or email your rep( tim) and they can put your orders to all ship usps for like a buck more i belive , my ahole driver with ups wont even knock and will leave my smokes in the sun if im not watching for them
    I may have to do that. My driver will do a similar thing if he knows that the package is late. He'll just run away.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    JudoChinX:
    Yep, I try not to UPS whenever possible, all my pkgs from cigar.com come USPS and always in good condition. They even put humicare pillows in with the sticks, cant ask for much more than that
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    5 2008 Cabaiguan Guapos Maduros. Complete with plume.
  • Options
    rcy blew me the fk up today with a nice package, WOW, thanks rick !! image
  • Options
    got an order of J. Fuego Sangre de Toro toros, and some E.P. Carrillo Core Line Maduros image
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Argghhh.. Sees me some skulls and bones there matey!!Very Nice RCY
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Just received my order from Tim's deal. Thanks Tim!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got my August Cotm. Meh.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:

Anytime Jimmy, that was just a little thank you for the package you sent me. Wanted to give you a few sticks that don't get passed around much. That is the Short Story Maduro. I was only able to get five and you are the proud owner of one. I bought a box 262 about two months ago. I just opened them, so there you go. Also that Avo Heritage has turned out to be a little favorite of mine, Lakota72 can tell you that. Enjoy and thanks again for the package you sent and the conversations through PM's.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Got my August Cotm. Meh.

+1. Not overly impressed.

I also got a nice little 5 pack of random from Adros for guessing his birthday and parent's anniversary in the Millie contest. Thanks brother!! I appreciate it!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

Anytime Jimmy, that was just a little thank you for the package you sent me. Wanted to give you a few sticks that don't get passed around much. That is the Short Story Maduro. I was only able to get five and you are the proud owner of one. I bought a box 262 about two months ago. I just opened them, so there you go. Also that Avo Heritage has turned out to be a little favorite of mine, Lakota72 can tell you that. Enjoy and thanks again for the package you sent and the conversations through PM's.

Nice hit Rick! What's that Tuscany stick?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

+1
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

I ran out off my traditional mugs and glasses from Germany. The Tuscany is actually a Cuesta Rey Sun Grown tube that I got on the post I was stationed at. If JJ had put it on the other side, it says Hohenfels. That's were I was stationed, Hohenfels, Germany. And he sent me a package while I was there. So I had to send him something

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

I ran out off my traditional mugs and glasses from Germany. The Tuscany is actually a Cuesta Rey Sun Grown tube that I got on the post I was stationed at. If JJ had put it on the other side, it says Hohenfels. That's were I was stationed, Hohenfels, Germany. And he sent me a package while I was there. So I had to send him something

btw, that was a bomb and did not expect a thing back but hell yeah im glad you did,lol and thanks for your service bro! image
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'll reserve my comments on Mr. jj20030 for a later date. Soon!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    25 Ramon Allones Specially Selected from Feb 2011.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just got my end of a trade with The Kid. Rudy sent me some sticks I've yet to try. Looking forward to smoking these bad boys. Thanks again Rudy.

Perdomo Champagne Noir, Perdomo Campagne 10th Anniversary, Guillermo Leon, Plasencia Reserva Organica , Fuente Queen B, Room 101
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AF WOAM
    illusione hl Maduro
    illusione mk Ultra X2
    E.P Carrillo Brillante
    Tatuaje 7th Reserva
    Tatuaje Fausto
  • Options
    jsnake:
    AF WOAM
    illusione hl Maduro
    illusione mk Ultra X2
    E.P Carrillo Brillante
    Tatuaje 7th Reserva
    Tatuaje Fausto
    WHAT , no Viaje ? lol
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    jsnake:
    AF WOAM
    illusione hl Maduro
    illusione mk Ultra X2
    E.P Carrillo Brillante
    Tatuaje 7th Reserva
    Tatuaje Fausto
    WHAT , no Viaje ? lol
    I am waiting for Late Harvest and the 2 new Skull & Bones to arrive. I almost went for a box of illusiones or Tats but had to resist.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    A buddy of mine at work picked up a sampler and hooked me up with 2 of the new Obsidian's. Very excited to try these out! Sniper and Jozer don't get too excited they're the new Obsidian line not to be confused with your beloved Padilla Obisidan lolz ;)
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    A buddy of mine at work picked up a sampler and hooked me up with 2 of the new Obsidian's. Very excited to try these out! Sniper and Jozer don't get too excited they're the new Obsidian line not to be confused with your beloved Padilla Obisidan lolz ;)
    I got a chubby when I saw Obsidian, but all the air went out of it when I read the rest. That was a basterd move man.Wink [;)]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    I got a chubby when I saw Obsidian, but all the air went out of it when I read the rest. That was a basterd move man.Wink [;)]
    I know I know Joe. That's why I had to explain I knew I'd get you all antsy in the pantsy and then have to break your heart after letting you get all hot and bothered
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    I know I know Joe. That's why I had to explain I knew I'd get you all antsy in the pantsy and then have to break your heart after letting you get all hot and bothered
    It's kinda like making out and when you go for a little grabby grabby, she swats your hand away.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Just bought some GH Aztecas....hope theyre good for what I got them at.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    It's kinda like making out and when you go for a little grabby grabby, she swats your hand away.
    SMACK! No touchy touchy Joe! I do don't that on the 749th date! lol