Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    jj20030:
    415:
    5er of viaje exclusivo lancero and a samsung 40" led 3d tv......
    damn you Best Buy! why must you take all of my money?
    ccom is going to be jealous that you are giving best buy some of their money!! ,lol
    lol i doubt ccom will mind. ive spent almost double that amount with ccom this year

PM to you Sir.....

???? pm to who?

Both, Jimmy got his, lol....

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    wwestern:
    3 Cohiba lanceros from 1993

I'm gonna have to replace my laptop from all of the drool damage! Nice Wes! And thanks again for the package.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Just a little welcome to the forum my friend. You fire up that black yet? I was going to send a black PL but I'm running short and my generosity ends when I'm low on black PLs lol.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    wwestern:
    Just a little welcome to the forum my friend. You fire up that black yet? I was going to send a black PL but I'm running short and my generosity ends when I'm low on black PLs lol.

Not yet, letting it get "acquainted" to my humi for a few. Was actually just thinking about how I plan on my next free night to fire it up. LOVE the BL lance's. Absolutely my favorite Tat I've had next to the Wolfman. Fine, fine stick.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    So Todd (bandyt09) and I fired up a trade a few weeks back... my end was supposed to land on the 14th but, while en route from So Cal to Nor Cal it took a detour to GEORGIA! I blame Kreig... yeah, so it took some extra time... made a stop over in Memphis as well... good times... but they got here today and looked no worse for wear...

I knew I was getting 2 of the My Father Lounge Exclusives, but that was it... needless to say, The RobbyRas is a happy camper! You're a class act Todd!

2011-11-25_19-52-57_787

Mike (MTuccelli) is awesome! He shoots me a PM a week ago and says that he wants Irish and myself to do a review faceoff... he picked 5 sticks for us to review and sent them out to each of us... we have to smoke them (oh darn!) and post or reviews at the same time... really cool idea and even cooler that he was willing to send out 10 sticks with no expectation of repayment... that's a class act! It's more important to Mike to provide OTHER folks with sticks than to keep them for himself... and look at these freakin sticks!

2011-11-25_20-17-13_692

RO Ocean Club, AKA Hybrid, AB Black Market, AB Trilogy Native Cameroon and Fonseca Habana Seleccion... These are all new to me and I'm completely fired up to fire them up!

thanks again Mike, this is awesome! I can't wait to see what the outcome is..
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marker hooked me up with a mow maduro to try and a few others, awesome bork! image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So today was Pop's birthday so him and I went to the lounge, they ended up just receiving their shipment of Anejo's and Pops bought me one.... supposed to be his birthday, but guess he wanted to share the love! While I was there, one of my best buddies also smacked me with some sticks.. Viaje Exclusivo Atlantic Cigar Co 15th Anniversary Lancero, El Triunfador Lancero, and a Holy Lance Maduro!

Matt (Kuzi) and I had set up a trade for a Fuente Anejo #77 Shark... the shark travels in schools in this case and had two tag alongs from my "impossible" list, Davidoff Millennium Blend and an LFD Airbender Chisel!!

A Giant thanks to Matt, your end glt reinforced (hadn't had the time to ship due to work and holidays) since the circumstances got lucky, and is flying Monday, thanks for everything and for being patient, it will be rewarded properly ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Macanudo Maduro Vintage 1997 (metal band on it)
    Canimao (One man does everything can't wait to try it)
    RP Sungrowen

And a free dog **** as the B&M owner called it- ION Mint
  • Options
    Got my CCOM order in:

Photobucket

and got a great deal on this new tabletop lighter i've been wanting from Mike (MTuccelli). Thanks Mike!

Photobucket

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    howtobass:
    Got my CCOM order in:

Photobucket

and got a great deal on this new tabletop lighter i've been wanting from Mike (MTuccelli). Thanks Mike!

Photobucket

That is a nice haul if I might say so. On the other note I got my 15 count herf-a-dor today and I got home and started looking it over and thought to myself, time to peak inside...who know maybe the beard stashed some goodies. LOL. Well I cant get the damn thing open. So I Google the question and low and behold it was a posting in the ccom help section about the seal being so good. Was happy to see that the brothers here had the same issue. Thanks guys...now just time to travel and herf it up with some brothers!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm still waiting for my new phone to come in... I've gotten a few things over the last few days, and I have it all seperated so that I can post pics... when my new phone FINALLY comes in, that is... should be here Monday.

so if you've sent me anything, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just waiting to post for when I can post pics with it.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    AB sent me a hat as a thanks for a Facebook post on their page.
  • Options
    Woops
  • Options
    dennisking:
    AB sent me a hat as a thanks for a Facebook post on their page.
    Way cool hat, and sharp looking pic Dennis ;) Now its time to break in the hat, so keep it on and light up a good one! I recently did the same thing with my Tatuaje Hat that the Mrs. got me a few weeks ago... love that hat, all black with black stitching. Very subtle and simple... love it.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Picked up a 601 red label rubusto , Sancho Panza Maduro , San Crisobel Classico , Opus X, Perdomo Habano Maduro, From my B&M and 3 LFD Airbenders + 3 Man O Wars that I picked up off the sprint sale . All new to me except the Sancho Panza
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Picked up a 601 red label rubusto , Sancho Panza Maduro , San Crisobel Classico , Opus X, Perdomo Habano Maduro, From my B&M and 3 LFD Airbenders + 3 Man O Wars that I picked up off the sprint sale . All new to me except the Sancho Panza
    nice choices
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Another box of 1966's

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Another box of 1966's

I knew I didnt want to look, couldnt help it,NICE
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Diamond... You are just torturing us now. Another great addition to your ever expanding collection of epic cigars. I got a Padilla Signature Churchill 1932. Stopped in a shop and this was marked 8.00 great price. great stick.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    nice pick-up, those look great. Im going to try and get some myself this week.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Another box of 1966's

man... i coulda made you my secret santa but i didnt....

what was i thinking?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Kuzi = not bright man... not bright.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    2 "Trades" from FTG and Dopeyferree and one Package from CCOM

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Matt (Kuzi) and I had set up a trade for a Fuente Anejo #77 Shark... the shark travels in schools in this case and had two tag alongs from my "impossible" list, Davidoff Millennium Blend and an LFD Airbender Chisel!!

A Giant thanks to Matt...
    no problem at all.

BTW... did you check the date on the back of the Davidoff?
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:
    Another box of 1966's

man... i coulda made you my secret santa but i didnt....

what was i thinking?

And I am sure whoever the lucky soul is will thank you later.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Picked up a Nording by Rocky Patel , My Father Belicoso , Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008. Smoked one of the Nordings on the way home.. Was a nice spicy stick
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    90+ Irishman:

A Giant thanks to Matt...
    no problem at all.

BTW... did you check the date on the back of the Davidoff?
    Yeah I did, a yea and a half on it!! Thanks a lot, really great looking smoke! Any idea if it's prime smoking aged now or would it develop more if it had another 6-12 months?
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these today from Chemforever a Padron and a Dominus for my top 3 I wanted to try plus he therein some buddies to keep them company. All my favorites. Thanks Phil much appreciated brother.image