Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    kaspera79:
    Today, I wish I was bandyt..
    Today, I wish I wasn't me that way I could smoke one of these bad boys instead of playing Coolidor Tetris with them.......LOL
    WHAT YOU HAVE A COOLIDOR?? did you sell the 20 count???
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    Just because I can't smoke right now doesn't mean I can't buy, right?

The OMG Sampler 2011:

Box of Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias:

Box of My Father Limited Edition 2011:

10 pack of AB Black Market Robusto:

Box of Camacho Corojo Diademas:image

my head is a spinning, nice pickups!!
    +1, mine too.....
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    From jj20030

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Kid:
    From jj20030

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I got stuck in traffic.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    My Father 2011 Limited Editions arrived today, I will wait for the photo shoot until I get in the 2010s this coming Thursday!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Macanudo 1968 robusto
    Hemingway Signature
    Hemingway Short Story

Was planning to go to my nearest b&m for some Christmas smokes today and since it is 30 miles away I called to make sure they would be open. They assured me they would be open today but when I got there THEY WERE CLOSEDimage. The only other place I could find was a cigarette store that sold cigars so they had a very small humidor and an even smaller selection so I picked up these three sticks.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got smacked by the kid and some aj seconds and a couple more from mvw67 imageimage
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    From jj20030

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Am I the only one who doesn't understand why people have been adding food to cigar bombs lately?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

The OMG Sampler 2011:

Box of Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias:

Box of My Father Limited Edition 2011:

10 pack of AB Black Market Robusto:

Box of Camacho Corojo Diademas:image

+1, mine too.....
    +2! Todd I hate you...lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....
    Paul, the OMG Sampler came from a place very near you if you are interested.

E, I can't smoke 'em all so some may have to find themselves other homes and HATE is such a strong word...............
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    What are those Camachos covered in?
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

E, I can't smoke 'em all so some may have to find themselves other homes and HATE is such a strong word...............
    D@mmit Todd have you not rained enough pain on me?! I'd HATE to see what else you might do lmao
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Direwolf:
    What are those Camachos covered in?
    Foil wrapped. Old Cuban presentation for Diadema sized cigars.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I get today? Another bottle of Booker's from my stepson/herfin' buddy. Another nice Christmas.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Got a few sticks for christmas presents.

Macanudo 1968 toro
    Montecristo White Rothchilde
    Romeo y Julieta Vintage No. 5
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

D@mmit Todd have you not rained enough pain on me?! I'd HATE to see what else you might do lmao
    Alright E, I've got 2 words for you, DONKEY KONG ****...................
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

Todd don't make me smash a barrel on your face! lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

Todd don't make me smash a barrel on your face! lol
    Todd, I must agree with E on this one...I hate you too!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

Did you get your lead from Shaun???? Been there, done that.................Sorry, I've posted enough photos and a afraid the warden will find these threads......................
    spindrift:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

Did you get your lead from Shaun???? Been there, done that.................Sorry, I've posted enough photos and a afraid the warden will find these threads......................
    Fortunately for me, the warden doesn't care about the "collection" besides, she gets to see in real life, not just pictures..........
  • picked up a bundle of aj's over runs in the two head size
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I got my est. 1844 sticks in the mail today from ccom. Excited to smoke them soon.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a Jose' Seijas Signature Series 2000 Torpedo, a Fuente Fuente OpusX Fuente Fuente size, and a LFD L-300 Cabinet Oscuro Natural Robusto. I gave the OpusX Fuente Fuente to one of the troops that just landed back in the state for Xmas within 10 seconds after I bought it as a thank you for his service, Gunny loved it ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Picked up a Jose' Seijas Signature Series 2000 Torpedo, a Fuente Fuente OpusX Fuente Fuente size, and a LFD L-300 Cabinet Oscuro Natural Robusto. I gave the OpusX Fuente Fuente to one of the troops that just landed back in the state for Xmas within 10 seconds after I bought it as a thank you for his service, Gunny loved it ;)
    That is a great give to a service member....You'll enjoy the give ten fold as much as he enjoys the smoke...
    spindrift:
    90+ Irishman:
    That is a great give to a service member....You'll enjoy the give ten fold as much as he enjoys the smoke...
    Thanks Spin, Gunny is just one of many serviceman that has protected me and my family, I just wish I could do something for them all, but thank you for your kind words! He had a sweet-tooth specifically for OpusX's and I feel that the Fuente Fuente size is one of the richest and best vitolas so I figured he would like that one best ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    spindrift:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Spin, Gunny is just one of many serviceman that has protected me and my family, I just wish I could do something for them all, but thank you for your kind words! He had a sweet-tooth specifically for OpusX's and I feel that the Fuente Fuente size is one of the richest and best vitolas so I figured he would like that one best ;)
    I have sponsored a unit for about a year...Sent some stuff, but always felt that it was a drop in the bucket compared to the value of the return...This unit returns in Feb. and their mail has been turned off...I don't recall that happening to me when I was serving....
    spindrift:
    90+ Irishman:
    spindrift:
    90+ Irishman:
    I have sponsored a unit for about a year...Sent some stuff, but always felt that it was a drop in the bucket compared to the value of the return...This unit returns in Feb. and their mail has been turned off...I don't recall that happening to me when I was serving....
    Thank you so much for your support of our troops... they are THE reason we are where we are. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:

+1, mine too.....

Don't worry Paul, we are splitting the commission on this one!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you got them, happy holidays!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday I got 10 PDR Rio Reserva Limitada, 3 Ashton Aged Maduro and 2 Kristoff Corojo Limited Edition