Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hit by ENFDL...Thank You E,,,You da Man!!!
    Photobucket
    A Trade and a Bomb by Grazuh,,, Thanks awesome trade and thank you for the Bomb!
    >Photobucket
    Photobucket

Hurt bad by Spindrift
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Thanks very much to all of you,, Much appreciated!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FREAKIN' AWESOME RUDY!!!!!!! Been reallllllly into the DE stuff lately and those L40's and Feral Pigs just look freaking GORGEOUS! Haven't had a chance to try either, so could you PM me your notes once you smoke them??? Very interested, thanks Rudy!!! AND CONGRATS!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Photobucket
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    cooch36:
    Photobucket
    Nice, gotta see about getting a box of those myself.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    Photobucket
    QUIT THAT,LOL
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    Photobucket
    The 3 on the left look like it has mold. Send them to me and I'll get rid of them For you.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299

Bought it because it reminds me of my grandfather, he was a tail gunner on one of these in WWII.

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I. Want. That. ^
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:

Bought it because it reminds me of my grandfather, he was a tail gunner on one of these in WWII.

Nice pick up Andrew!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    They came in today! Box of 20 el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro (robusto). Box date Feb. 2011!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    3 Oliva V Samplers
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I picked up some fresh rolled from Polanco's in town . Fired up one of their Connie Robustos. not too bad and think they will get better with some age on them.
    some fine smokes from a great bork, Grazuh imagecame to my attention i thanked the wrong bork for these , what can i say im old,lol, thanks to Grazuh , sorry and thanks again jaime!
  • Box of Anejos #46s and 2 sharks from Tim arrived today. Biggest cigar purchase I've ever made.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Box of Anejos #46s and 2 sharks from Tim arrived today. Biggest cigar purchase I've ever made.
    and a great one i may add! congrats
  • jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Box of Anejos #46s and 2 sharks from Tim arrived today. Biggest cigar purchase I've ever made.
    thank you sir. I figured it was a safe bet!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    let them rest 5 years, lmao
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Might as well go for 10.
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Might be a little bit of overkill :P
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    i really meant 5 hours to 5 days to 5 months max,lol
    jj20030:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    i really meant 5 hours to 5 days to 5 months max,lol
    So really, you just meant 5...got it!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Sounds like it, but not really. 5 years is perfectly reasonable on Anejos!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i want to know how the heck do you guys afford to buy multiples of opus x and anejos and g.o.f.'s and all these expensive cigars all the time. i mean i see people buy large amounts at a time and i just don't get it. if there is some secret can someone please pm me. i'll make it worth your while!
    docbp87:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I am making sure I put aside money for a box of sharks next year...I missed out this year when I was on my "My Father kick" and am angry now
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    slickric:
    i want to know how the heck do you guys afford to buy multiples of opus x and anejos and g.o.f.'s and all these expensive cigars all the time. i mean i see people buy large amounts at a time and i just don't get it. if there is some secret can someone please pm me. i'll make it worth your while!
    Don't buy them online. Build a relationship with your B&M owner. ??? Profit.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    slickric:
    well my secret is...... dont think just spend.
    can i really aford to be spending large amounts on cigars??? NO. but i just cant stop
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    MTucelli hit me hard today. I was completely confused.... He is definitely a great BOTL. He saw where I posted in a thread quite a while ago that I wanted to try a Gurkha because I haven't had any (I've actually tried only one since then) and this guy dug around and sent me a gorgeous 5 pack to sample. Thanks Mike, you are too kind.image
  • I forget when I picked up today except for a montecristo New York which im very excited to try when im done with having a cold.
  • Shaun.Harrison87:
    docbp87:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I am making sure I put aside money for a box of sharks next year...I missed out this year when I was on my "My Father kick" and am angry now
    I'm probably going to do all of the above. Def going to age some but I sure as hell not going to wait that long to smoke one lol
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    slickric:
    Here's the secret:
    Move to Canada

After getting hosed for $27.99 for a Rocky Patel (single stick price!!!), you'll think nothing of the prices you are paying down there :|