Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    mooched off dbeckom
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    from DireWolf great picks! This guy is also another that doesn't know how to count. Was suppose to be a 3 for 3
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this yesterday at my B&M:

Got this today at my Home Depot:

Having a hard time deciding which one I like better........
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's a great looking ashtray
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Picked up my White Rhino today. Dealer found me a used one (can't tell it from new) at $200 less than a new one. They are a pretty cool 357, they fire from the bottom chamber.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Got my 3 for 3 trade JJ20030. He counts about as good as I do.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a CAO La Traviata Maduro Divino, Opus X ****, and A. Turrent Triple Play Grand Toro
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Picked up my White Rhino today. Dealer found me a used one (can't tell it from new) at $200 less than a new one. They are a pretty cool 357, they fire from the bottom chamber.
    Photobucket
    Nice what a sweet weapon, congrats.
  • Options
    zach doesnt know how to count as well. with some great sticks!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got my January COTMC
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i got today was a new cheap poster frame and picture for the wall image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    all i got today was a new cheap poster frame and picture for the wall image
    Spaghetti Westerns, got to love them!!!! :)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing catch-up for the past few days, but got my rear-end handed to me by two GREAT BORKs this past week, DennisKing and Bandyt09 flat F'ed me for the New Year!
    Dennis heard that I was looking to try a Tatuaje Black Tubo and so he shot me this bad boy over and it has over a year of rest on it! The "stragglers" that followed suit rock as well and that Miami has around 1.5 years on it as well.... THANK YOU Dennis this is a killer package and I'll be hitting you back shortly!

Next up would be our very own BORK-fryer Bandyt09 aka Todd the Hammer. I shot Todd a PM seeing if he had a few extras of some MF collection items that he would be willing to part with... and this is what he smacked me with!!! Thank you so much my friend, I'm putting the rest of yours together now and it will go out Monday or Tuesday! BTW that LGC ISOM is from 2002... WOW and Thank You!!!

Finally, I picked up for a song a very rare OpusX coffin.... check it out ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Dang, nice hit guys. Solid way to start the New Year Brett!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I think I've had a few of those same LGC MDO's from 02, and they are among the best smokes I've had. Nice hit.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    got my January COTMC
    Those were some good picks this month.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    I think I've had a few of those same LGC MDO's from 02, and they are among the best smokes I've had. Nice hit.
    Hey Doc, what do you know about the coffin Opus X "A" exactly? Looking for what is the detailed story behind it like how it came to be, rarity and why, who rolls it and that sort of stuff? I'm trying to find out as much detail as humanly possible on some of these special sticks that I'm starting to collect so that I can document it and start putting together a journal/reference for these types of things. Thanks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday, actually hit by Direwolf, had 3 for 3 trade set up? Some people have some math issues...LOL. Particulars, Ashton #60, Kink Fried Utopia, Monte New York, Liga Undercrown, Nice image WHen got home received these from Wife, Bless her!!! image
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    90+ Irishman:
    docbp87:
    Hey Doc, what do you know about the coffin Opus X "A" exactly?
    PM to you.

Also, my pops swung by Tampa Sweethearts (located in the old A.Fuente y Cia factory in Ybor city) this week while down there to see some Lightning games, and grabbed some smokes for me (and some for himself, mind you)... 3 858 Sungrown and 3 Anejo 46.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Just won 2 - x15 blaze orange herfs...one for a local BotL and one to compliment my digi camo one
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Just won 2 - x15 blaze orange herfs...one for a local BotL and one to compliment my digi camo one
    nice! I have a 40 count that I love as much as any accessory I've ever owned, but I've thought about picking up a 15 count for when I just have 1 or 2 days to pack for... but I think I'm so spoiled by the pressure release on the big one that I don't know if I'd be happy without one... its so awesome for helping with pressure and/or temp changes that I use it far more often than I would've thought. How are the 15 counts in those areas?
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    docbp87:
    Hey Doc, what do you know about the coffin Opus X "A" exactly? Looking for what is the detailed story behind it like how it came to be, rarity and why, who rolls it and that sort of stuff? I'm trying to find out as much detail as humanly possible on some of these special sticks that I'm starting to collect so that I can document it and start putting together a journal/reference for these types of things. Thanks!
    Brett that becomes A long long story but to Make things short. Stallone loves opus, he asked for a bigger stick and the A was born. Sorry should of left doc to answer this one.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    BigT06:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    nice! I have a 40 count that I love as much as any accessory I've ever owned, but I've thought about picking up a 15 count for when I just have 1 or 2 days to pack for... but I think I'm so spoiled by the pressure release on the big one that I don't know if I'd be happy without one... its so awesome for helping with pressure and/or temp changes that I use it far more often than I would've thought. How are the 15 counts in those areas?
    It is the exact same, mine is constant "stuck" with pressure shut...awesome feature
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    BigT06:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    It is the exact same, mine is constant "stuck" with pressure shut...awesome feature
    cool. Thanks for the info, brother.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I got a lot of stuff on Friday. Got some groupon deals for a local B&M and some sticks I bought from Hayblet.First pics are from Hayblet second pics are from what I picked up at the B&M:

B&M pick up:
    I also got a soft flame lighter but the pic of it is on my phone so I'll get it up later
  • Options
    Picked up a stick for a Brother on the forum. Picked up a couple more undercrowns for myself. I really need to just buy a box of the damn things.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Classic, Cameroon
    Illusione, Epernay '10 le matin, habano
    Camacho Corojo, Churchill, Habano
    Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997, perfecto Maduro
    My Father
    Man o War Ruination
    Padron 1926
    Opus X Lost City
    Cohiba Puro Dominicana
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    E - you have a pm
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    oldsoulrevival:
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Classic, Cameroon Illusione, Epernay '10 le matin, habano Camacho Corojo, Churchill, Habano Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997, perfecto Maduro My Father Man o War Ruination Padron 1926 Opus X Lost City Cohiba Puro Dominicana
    Nice selection there, some ready to smoke and some ready for some aging!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    From Jason for the movie trivia pass...