Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    JJ, hooked me up with a nice trade only my second...., Sol cubano, Graycliff, UZI, Morro Castle, Leon, San Lotano Habano, Sun grown, LHC, Cain image
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    My first trade thanks, Ken Light for popping my cherry, this is going to be fun, Sun Grown, MOW Puro, Cohiba, Padilla 68 LE 09, LHC Oscuro and Core, Gurka Widow Maker, 2 Diesels image Thanks for getting me Started!!!!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    That box in the picture above is pretty.
  • damnnnn...AMZ is going all DiamonDog on us now!!! lol. Niceeee pickups man!! wow
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that box and those sticks are things of beauty brother.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    AJGARLETT:
    damnnnn...AMZ is going all DiamonDog on us now!!! lol. Niceeee pickups man!! wow
    +1 that's what I was thinking... lmao
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:

nice grab. How old are they?
    BigT06:
    AJGARLETT:
    damnnnn...AMZ is going all DiamonDog on us now!!! lol. Niceeee pickups man!! wow
    +1 that's what I was thinking... lmao
    Thanks guys. First Opus I've ever bought. Actually not to bad at "normal" pricing. Bought the last of the Super Belicoso so I could get the box. Gonna tuck these away for a long time.
    lcpleel:
    amz1301:

Thanks, pretty sure they just got them in not too long ago. They didn't have them last month when I was up there so they're probably not that old. Gonna let them rest a couple years before I light one up. Probably smoke that Camacho on New Years Eve though, :)
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    amz1301:
    lcpleel:
    amz1301:

Thanks, pretty sure they just got them in not too long ago. They didn't have them last month when I was up there so they're probably not that old. Gonna let them rest a couple years before I light one up. Probably smoke that Camacho on New Years Eve though, :)
    Very nice indeed...That is some top notch sheot..........
  • I got to get it man that dude is killing everything where did you order from? electronic cigarette
    Ups just dropped off!!! image Dated and put away
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Ups just dropped off!!! image Dated and put away
    Very nice! Oh and I just got this nice package of AJ seconds and a couple friends. From MVW67. Thanks bro been wanting to give them a try for a while.image
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    My Opus X hat

A hit from Greg, Padron and Opus X LC and My MaW from AJGARLETT...thanks brothers! image

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of the deal for some AJ Fresh-Rolled...La Herencia line from beatnic....Thanks Rick.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I received a package from Rudy today and I am totally in shock at the "little" something for me and my wife. I have no idea what I did to deserve any of this.

Then he sent some single and most of them are on my wish list that I dont think I made public. The Kinky, Hammer, Sol Cubano Maduro, 777 all on there, the Mi Barrio I have not heard of and the 5 vegas A is a fav. of mine.

again, just speechless, my wife is still in shock and seen first hand what I have spoke of as she opened this box, dont know what I did, but I thank you and all the other BOTL and I cant wait to repay you all (yes I have a list)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    My Opus X hat

A hit from Greg, Padron and Opus X LC and My MaW from AJGARLETT...thanks brothers! image

Like alllll the cigars and the Hat!!!
    Niiiiiiice, sure both will enjoy. Sure you deserve it!!!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    zeebra:
    Those look soooo tasty
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got in two 3 count boxes of My Father special robustos, damn tasty cigar, quite spicy.
  • zeebra:

THOSE LOOK DEELISH Zee!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got something amazing, did a "last trade of the year" blind with Isaac and this was what I got on my end, seems that neither one of us can count.
    OchoZacho:
    Got something amazing, did a "last trade of the year" blind with Isaac and this was what I got on my end, seems that neither one of us can count.
    Yeah Sesame St didn't help him for ****. Did a 3 for 3 with him and took me four hours to get some moving guys to help me get the box up the stairs.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    j0z3r:
    Got in two 3 count boxes of My Father special robustos, damn tasty cigar, quite spicy.
    Nice! I had the white one and enjoyed it the other day and am really excited to try the red one in the next month
    Had a trade with Isaac.

and a trade with MVW67
    Both guys sent me some awesome sticks .
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i got my "10" stick bag from Hayblet today very nice. i guess it is true no one here can count lol. hopefully i was able to help!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    December COTM package showed up today.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I received a package from Rudy today and I am totally in shock at the "little" something for me and my wife. I have no idea what I did to deserve any of this.

This box really needs to make it's way to paul to be turned into a clock. Nice hit Rudy!