Got some Bolivar Gold Medals.

Beautiful thing right there Joe. I am happy they arrived, *wink**wink*
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

You can't even smoke Todd! This is why Joe needs to send me whatever ones he'd give you that way we can make sure you don't smoke them. I'm just looking out for your health bro
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Box of MOW SE I got off the sprint for forty bucks.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Box of MOW SE I got off the sprint for forty bucks.
    Nice pick up Wes
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

You can't even smoke Todd! This is why Joe needs to send me whatever ones he'd give you that way we can make sure you don't smoke them. I'm just looking out for your health bro
    E, nice try. Just because I can't smoke doesn't mean I can't buy. Joe isn't sending any my way, but I am getting them as long as they make it............However, just not getting the quantity like brother Joe...............
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

E, nice try. Just because I can't smoke doesn't mean I can't buy. Joe isn't sending any my way, but I am getting them as long as they make it............However, just not getting the quantity like brother Joe...............
    brother joe sounds like he would be wear some overalls with a straw hat and a pitchfork in hand...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

brother joe sounds like he would be wear some overalls with a straw hat and a pitchfork in hand...
    That he does. Sounds like the start up of the Amish chapter of the ccom forums
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Hey I'm just trying to look out for your health Todd. You can't full enjoy me and my shorts if you just let your health go down the tubes now can you? I think not!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Hey I'm just trying to look out for your health Todd. You can't full enjoy me and my shorts if you just let your health go down the tubes now can you? I think not!
    E I think ill have to pick those up for you if he send it out. ill make sure you get something...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

E I think ill have to pick those up for you if he send it out. ill make sure you get something...
    See Todd now this is a how a true friend and short shorts appreciator responds. You could learn a lesson or two from Issac lolz Maybe I need to bomb Todd with a pair of silkies...
  • Options
    make sure it was worn and not washed. **** run a mile before you package too
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

That he does. Sounds like the start up of the Amish chapter of the ccom forums
    As long as the Amish are cool with cigars, I'm ok with that.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    make sure it was worn and not washed. **** run a mile before you package too
    I was thinking more like 5 lol hmmmm will they need a humi pak or do you think they'll be ok?
  • Options
    itll have enough moisture. just send it out.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

E, truth be told, this is real easy for Isaac to say because he is taking YOUR box when I get them in. See, I ordered 2 boxes but Isaac caught me at a weak moment and convinced me to send him one box instead of trading it to you for a pair of used short shorts..............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

E, truth be told, this is real easy for Isaac to say because he is taking YOUR box when I get them in. See, I ordered 2 boxes but Isaac caught me at a weak moment and convinced me to send him one box instead of trading it to you for a pair of used short shorts..............

THROW ME UNDER THE BUS WILL YA!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

The tangled webs we weave.....
  • Options
    lcpleel:

Did I do that..........sorry, just started thinking about E and those short shorts and maybe got a little crazy
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got this package from Hayblet (Spencer):
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

and I got this AMAZING trade from jasonusa1 (trade was for a Fine&Rare... but he threw in an OpusX and a Reconquista too, just to blow me away!!!:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Who cares about the Gold Medals Joe got? Did anyone notice the 2003 CAB of Des Dieux (easily one of the best CCs on the market, and underrated as hell)?!!! Beautiful Joe. Been eyeing those 03 cabs for too long, and those wrappers look beautiful. Be sure to post some thoughts when you taste.

Got some singles...
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Who cares about the Gold Medals Joe got? Did anyone notice the 2003 CAB of Des Dieux (easily one of the best CCs on the market, and underrated as hell)?!!! Beautiful Joe. Been eyeing those 03 cabs for too long, and those wrappers look beautiful. Be sure to post some thoughts when you taste.

Got some singles...
    Good thing they sold out... at the prices they sold for I would of gotten in a lot of trouble. I'm not paying Cali price anymore....
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Man nice hauls lately!
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    Man nice hauls lately!
    holy *** its nick from the dead
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Nick2021:
    Man nice hauls lately!
    holy *** its nick from the dead
    I know I know lol, took a break then came back but still actively smoking and spending too much $$ on cigars as usual :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    The Des Deiux are really something special, worth every penny. Rott I was blown away, it has so much going on from a light pepper tingle to a creamy, bready quality and the finish just lingers. Truly one of the most incredible cigars I've had the pleasure of smoking. It hindsight, I should have passed on the BGM and gotten two cabs of the Hoyos.
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Got this from MTuccelli today as part of our New Years trade. Thanks Mike!

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Did anyone notice the 2003 CAB of Des Dieux (easily one of the best CCs on the market, and underrated as hell)?!!!
    do the box of 25s come in actual boxes?
    btw i would love to get my hands on a few of those.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    Did anyone notice the 2003 CAB of Des Dieux (easily one of the best CCs on the market, and underrated as hell)?!!!
    25 ct boxes are SLBs too. Generally, "cab" refers to 50 ct, SLB (unless count is specified) means 25, at least when we are talking Cuba. Man. Des Dieux. What a fuggin cigar. Also, thanks for posting Joe. I might have to skip out on the power and gas bills this month, and drop a line to Hong Kong...
  • Options
    docbp87:
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    25 ct boxes are SLBs too. Generally, "cab" refers to 50 ct, SLB (unless count is specified) means 25, at least when we are talking Cuba. Man. Des Dieux. What a fuggin cigar. Also, thanks for posting Joe. I might have to skip out on the power and gas bills this month, and drop a line to Hong Kong...
    Burton, don't drop a line to hong Kong, use the other terminal.......................
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got me a nice little surprise today from RCY,wife sent me this pic. Totally forgot they would be coming. Thanks Rick really looking forward to these. image