What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    bandyt09:
    docbp87:
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    Did anyone notice the 2003 CAB of Des Dieux (easily one of the best CCs on the market, and underrated as hell)?!!!
    do the box of 25s come in actual boxes?
    btw i would love to get my hands on a few of those.
    25 ct boxes are SLBs too. Generally, "cab" refers to 50 ct, SLB (unless count is specified) means 25, at least when we are talking Cuba. Man. Des Dieux. What a fuggin cigar. Also, thanks for posting Joe. I might have to skip out on the power and gas bills this month, and drop a line to Hong Kong...
    Burton, don't drop a line to hong Kong, use the other terminal.......................
    Break into Joe's humidor, and get a five finger discount?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    bandyt09:
    docbp87:
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    Did anyone notice the 2003 CAB of Des Dieux (easily one of the best CCs on the market, and underrated as hell)?!!!
    do the box of 25s come in actual boxes?
    btw i would love to get my hands on a few of those.
    25 ct boxes are SLBs too. Generally, "cab" refers to 50 ct, SLB (unless count is specified) means 25, at least when we are talking Cuba. Man. Des Dieux. What a fuggin cigar. Also, thanks for posting Joe. I might have to skip out on the power and gas bills this month, and drop a line to Hong Kong...
    Burton, don't drop a line to hong Kong, use the other terminal.......................
    Break into Joe's humidor, and get a five finger discount?
    No, that's my job, lol. I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    So I posted in the "Fav Robusto" thread about never trying an Oliva V robusto. j0z3r decided that he will graciously send me a few with some age on them to try and then humbles me by including a hitch hiker. A Siglo III, I've never had a CC Cohiba! Thanks so much brother!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    So I posted in the "Fav Robusto" thread about never trying an Oliva V robusto. j0z3r decided that he will graciously send me a few with some age on them to try and then humbles me by including a hitch hiker. A Siglo III, I've never had a CC Cohiba! Thanks so much brother!
    The Siglo is from '05 or '06.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    OchoZacho:
    The Siglo is from '05 or '06.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's what you get. Zach!!!! LMAO. NEVER say you wanna try something or haven't tried something unless you're prepared to take a hit! LMAO

Joe isn't good people... he's GREAT people!
  • Options
    I'm gonna save this one for a very special occasion. Thanks a ton!
  • Options
    He is clearly GREAT people as are you Todd. Or dare I say "Undercrown King"?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Finally ordered me some Heartfelt beads for the humi's
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Direwolf:
    Any reason you chose those over Conservagel? Just curious, bc I am havintg the darndest time deciding which to go with myself.
  • Options
    I've seen more folks post about the beads over the gel is why.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    jasonusa1:
    Direwolf:
    Any reason you chose those over Conservagel? Just curious, bc I am havintg the darndest time deciding which to go with myself.
    Same schitt different pile, Jason. I have Conservagel and have never had a problem...its essentially the same product
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Just to clarify. I've seen more post about the beads than posts about the gel.
  • Options
    The Conservagel ones are beads, just at about half the price of Heartfelt.

You can get them through bargain humidors . com
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Conservagel works perfect for me too.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Top shelf Friday at casa BigT!!

Got a box of AVO Heritage w/a 5 pack freebie from the Beard...

AND kuzi decided to go crazy on me for his half of our trade and hit me with a Davidoff Maduro AND a Camacho Triple Maduro w/over a year on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WafflesWaffles Posts: 63
    Bugatti B-1 Torch Lighter
    Moretti Guillotine Cutter - Gun Metal
    Yukon Humidor - 50 Capacity
    1 - Carlos Tora
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    something from jason and something from jimmy. o yea a school of sharks.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    BigT06:
    Top shelf Friday at casa BigT!!

Got a box of AVO Heritage w/a 5 pack freebie from the Beard...

AND kuzi decided to go crazy on me for his half of our trade and hit me with a Davidoff Maduro AND a Camacho Triple Maduro w/over a year on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Nice pick up Todd
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Today I received my prototypes for the Gryphon Humidor zippo lighters. PM me if interested! image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Pretty slick lighters you got there Mike.
  • Options
    10 pack of Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy, MaduroPhotobucketCan't wait to try these little tasties out!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Thanks! I was pretty happy with how they turned out.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Very cool lighters man!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Very cool lighters man!
    Thanks! These are just the prototypes, I will be ordering a boatload more. These lighters Im selling, and if someone buys a humidor, they will receive a free black limited edition version of this.
  • Options
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Very cool lighters man!
    Thanks! These are just the prototypes, I will be ordering a boatload more. These lighters Im selling, and if someone buys a humidor, they will receive a free black limited edition version of this.
    If I wasn't getting married later this year I'd be all too tempted to have you build me a humidor. The stuff I've seen on here is incredible!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Very cool lighters man!
    If I wasn't getting married later this year I'd be all too tempted to have you build me a humidor. The stuff I've seen on here is incredible!
    See, thats the perfect thing to get BEFORE you get married because once you do, its now HER money! :)
  • Options
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Very cool lighters man!
    See, thats the perfect thing to get BEFORE you get married because once you do, its now HER money! :)
    I gotta pay for the wedding so it's already her money lmao
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Very cool lighters man!
    I gotta pay for the wedding so it's already her money lmao
    you make some very classy and timeless stuff man. i am impressed. have you thought about the same lighter but for butane?