Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually had this delivered on the 4th but just getting around to posting a pic.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    smoke em if you got em:
    Actually had this delivered on the 4th but just getting around to posting a pic.

All I can say is..... Oh yeah, Daaaamn.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Direwolf:
    smoke em if you got em:

All I can say is..... Oh yeah, Daaaamn.
    My Father has the best looking boxes. Even if you don't like the stogies, looking at the box will make you want one. Nice pick up!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    LB Petites are great little smokes. Nice pick-up....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this assortment of MTucellis finest dog rockets, can't tell what one is cuz my wife turned it sideways but I love The One. Thanks Mike.image
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    smoke em if you got em:

Mine are coming too! Thanks for the preview "Smoke em if you got em". They look very tasty to me.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    smoke em if you got em:

Mine are coming too! Thanks for the preview "Smoke em if you got em". They look very tasty to me.
    +1. They look fantastic
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Rhamlin:
    Got this assortment of MTucellis finest dog rockets, can't tell what one is cuz my wife turned it sideways but I love The One. Thanks Mike.image
    I would guess pdr sungrown.
  • Options
    Courtesy of Mr. The Beard
  • Options
    Just got my humidity beads in..Been a purdy good day .
  • Options
    WafflesWaffles Posts: 63
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App I think USPS has something coming for me too.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    NOTHING! AGAIN!!!

Somewhere in the combined Postal Systems... I have a backlog of parcels that are NOT being delivered.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    NOTHING! AGAIN!!!

Somewhere in the combined Postal Systems... I have a backlog of parcels that are NOT being delivered.
    Sorry, they probably got caught in my Cali package blackhole's gravity.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    NOTHING! AGAIN!!!

Usps has been delaying mine too. I had 3 packages suppose to come last week. But it looks as though all 3 may come today. So today should be a good day.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 more piggies and some ramon allones 2000 gran coronas image
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    jj20030:
    NICE pick-up! How do you like the ferals?
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    jj20030:
    NICE pick-up!
    I gots to pick me up a couple of those.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    So I was heading to work last night and its just habit to bring the herf-ador with me. You know just in case. When I hit the break room door one of my co-worker surprise me with a Warlock & a Helix Remix. This was unexpected but he wanted to say "thanks" for getting him hooked on the new hobby. Haven't had either one but looking forward to trying something new.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Dayum, Jimmy. Are you rolling those "piggies" yourself. I can't find any anywhere. Everything is always better in Texas. lol.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Dayum, Jimmy. Are you rolling those "piggies" yourself. I can't find any anywhere. Everything is always better in Texas. lol.
    Hmmmm...Thanks for the intel.....
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet was selling some of his cigars. So I bought some and he just destroyed me.

Then he mentioned a few cigars he had I wanted.

Todd decided he wanted to full fill my top 3 by send then telling me.

Zeebra hooked me up with an L40 and few others I was looking for. No pics of those.
    I also got a cheap v cutter I found online.

Thanks guys. All of you.
  • Options
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Drifter, No intel here, however, I would trade you for a couple. I will treat you right. I am just looking to try. They look so dang good everytime JJ posts them.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    greg2648:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Drifter, No intel here, however, I would trade you for a couple. I will treat you right. I am just looking to try. They look so dang good everytime JJ posts them.
    i am dying to try one of those piggies. every time i see one i want to try it more and more
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to receive a Mooch package from MTucelli. As you can see, Mike sent me a plethora of sticks. I've had many dealings with Mike and I can honestly say that he is always fun and unpredictable. Mike, thank you for all of the cigars. Maybe some day I can get even lol.

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    picked up a Griffin's special edition XX
    anybody try one of these?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Griffin's special edition XX 2004 is a good medium smoke.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    Griffin's special edition XX 2004 is a good medium smoke.
    well then i guess it will be first stick of the day on sat.
  • Options
    BandyT blew me UP today!!!! Carnage below......

The generosity of this brther and all that I've seen on here is amazing. Thanks again Todd. You a stand up guy and know how to humble someone.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    BandyT blew me UP today!!!! Carnage below......

The generosity of this brther and all that I've seen on here is amazing. Thanks again Todd. You a stand up guy and know how to humble someone.
    No problemo Zack, just be careful next time make sure you don't send first, that is a sure sign your azz is going to get blown away..........I wanted to give a good smapling of stuff across the board and hope I hit some that you've been wanting to try.
  • Options
    When I have to do some digging to find your addy, then I have to fire first. Nice hit > I just called the hit on me a nice hit. Man I must still be in shock!