Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• 415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    something from jason and something from jimmy. o yea a school of sharks.
    school of sharks???????? as in one of each of the four sharks???? or a box?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    One step closer to completing my collection today, got a box of 2010 LG Diez Chisels.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Russ55:
    One step closer to completing my collection today, got a box of 2010 LG Diez Chisels.
    untill they stop coming out with new stuff, my collection can't be completed, bahaha. nice pickup man
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    slickric:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    ENFIDL:
    mweber:
    j0z3r:
    Pretty slick lighters you got there Mike.
    Thanks! I was pretty happy with how they turned out.
    Very cool lighters man!
    Thanks! These are just the prototypes, I will be ordering a boatload more. These lighters Im selling, and if someone buys a humidor, they will receive a free black limited edition version of this.
    If I wasn't getting married later this year I'd be all too tempted to have you build me a humidor. The stuff I've seen on here is incredible!
    See, thats the perfect thing to get BEFORE you get married because once you do, its now HER money! :)
    I gotta pay for the wedding so it's already her money lmao
    you make some very classy and timeless stuff man. i am impressed. have you thought about the same lighter but for butane?
    They actually make a product out there called the Z-Plus Butane Insert that converts any zippo into a butane. I carry mine every day and love it!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicTrade from beatnic (not including the cutter)Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dambit son, you hit the lotto ? lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    The X3's are great, if that is one, they look so like the x2. I love mine. Nice lot there.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    phobicsquirrel:
    The X3's are great, if that is one, they look so like the x2. I love mine. Nice lot there.
    Yeah, it an X3. Can't wait to use it!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    WOW, purely amazing. can you tell me what you think of the davidoffs? especially the 2000
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    I got: Matzo of Gran Habano 2002 Box of Black Pearl Originals 3 Cohiba Red dot Heavy hitters double pack Now the reality has set in that I am going to need more room to store my collection. My little 150 Humi is filled to capacity What a good problem to have :-)
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordered a box of Perdomo Limited Cameroon Edition Petit Corona and a La Aroma De Cuba EE 6 cigar sampler. It took exactly 6 days to blow my "no cigar purchase" resolution. Oh well.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAcigarguy007:
    Ordered a box of Perdomo Limited Cameroon Edition Petit Corona and a La Aroma De Cuba EE 6 cigar sampler. It took exactly 6 days to blow my "no cigar purchase" resolution. Oh well.
    lol, image
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    CAcigarguy007:
    lol, image
    HA-HA, this is true my friend, this is true!
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My box order of Tatuaje Black came today and I am enjoying one now.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Nothing special today, went to the local B&M (Finck's) and bought a sampler...figured I'd give it a try since I dropped a good amount for Monte Especials and am a little broke lol image
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    scarlin:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicTrade from beatnic (not including the cutter)Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Oh dear lord. Im not even sure what to say about this one. Ill just clean the drool off my chin
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    From Todd (bigt) I got: EPC, EPC maddy, el Titan de Bronze Redemption maddy (with almost a year on it), PDR Reserva Limitada, Pueblo Dominicano, obsidian, and an Undercrown...

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    A bunch of acrylic painting supplies... I want to start painting again, and we'll see what becomes of it
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Friday I got box of MOW PA, and the CCom Awards sampler-The Best New Release.

Thursday I got this from Bucking W.....Thanks Chris!

• PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Last night I found an amazing Cigar shop in Pittsburgh through Foursquare. It was huge with an amazing selection. I ended up getting a Partagas Black Label Tubo Maximo, An Alec Bradley Black Markey and Blooms Churchill. I will be definitely going back.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,170 ✭✭

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I officially hate DD.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I like his pickups though.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    went boutique today...

2012-01-07_12-16-24_478
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    OchoZacho:
    I like his pickups though.
    All I can say is daaaaaaaum
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had to pick up a Monte NY for a Brother on the board. Picked up one for him, one for a contest I'm postin later , and a Short Story for myself. That's gotta be the smallest cigar I've ever seen lol
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    went boutique today...

2012-01-07_12-16-24_478
    Who makes those?
    One God, One Truth
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    robbyras:
    went boutique today...

2012-01-07_12-16-24_478
    Who makes those?
    Dane, I'll send you one, if you like it, I'll tell you who & where; if you don't like it then it doesn't matter then does it, LOL. By the way, you can't say no because I am already compiling a package to send your way on Monday......
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    roland_7707:
    robbyras:
    went boutique today...

2012-01-07_12-16-24_478
    Who makes those?
    Dane, I'll send you one, if you like it, I'll tell you who & where; if you don't like it then it doesn't matter then does it, LOL. By the way, you can't say no because I am already compiling a package to send your way on Monday......
    You are truly a class act and example to follow! Oh and BTW check your inbox, PM to you.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."