Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    My "Black Spot" ransom package from Todd and my "5-8 blind" package from Greg, who apparently thought it was 5+8... I'll have pics up shortly. All I can say is I haven't been hit this hard since the last time my Mama beat me for back-talking her. Day-um!
    Hahahaha. I am glad they finally got there. I think that I shipped those about 10 days ago. Enjoy.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    My "Black Spot" ransom package from Todd and my "5-8 blind" package from Greg, who apparently thought it was 5+8... I'll have pics up shortly. All I can say is I haven't been hit this hard since the last time my Mama beat me for back-talking her. Day-um!
    Hahahaha. I am glad they finally got there. I think that I shipped those about 10 days ago. Enjoy.

Dude, you wiped out a good portion of my Wish List. Now, it's my turn to play... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome hit, Greg. Much appreciated, brother.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Toombes:

Dude, you wiped out a good portion of my Wish List. Now, it's my turn to play... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome hit, Greg. Much appreciated, brother.
    I see that you are a "player", huh? I would only suggest, "be berry, berry careful when hunting wabbits", you might find a bear. :)
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Toombes:

I see that you are a "player", huh? I would only suggest, "be berry, berry careful when hunting wabbits", you might find a bear. :)
    As long as it is not a honey bear you should be fine.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Toombes:

Or a honey badger, both are extremely ruthless!
  • Options
    chemforever:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Toombes:

Or a honey badger, both are extremely ruthless!

I'd rather encounter either of those than to pick a fight wife my pregnant wife...
  • Options
    Pregnant wives are like silverback gorillas. They look so peaceful sometimes you want to go up to them and sit with them. Two seconds later they are ticked as all heck and charging you with intent to maim. You have to not look them in the eye but hold your ground. Then back away slowly.

But pregnant women are a little more volitile.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Pregnant wives are like silverback gorillas. They look so peaceful sometimes you want to go up to them and sit with them. Two seconds later they are ticked as all heck and charging you with intent to maim. You have to not look them in the eye but hold your ground. Then back away slowly.

LMFAO.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Marker:

LMFAO.

Been married to her for 10 yrs with our third child on the way and I'm still slightly skurred...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Marker:

LMFAO.

Been married to her for 10 yrs with our third child on the way and I'm still slightly skurred...
    The 4th child doesn't make you less skurred.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Marker:

LMFAO.

This will make my 7th! I'm beyond skurred and heading for terrified!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Marker:
    Toombes:
    greg2648:
    Marker:

LMFAO.

This will make my 7th! I'm beyond skurred and heading for terrified!
    If a Stork brings the babies, What brings no babies??.........Couple of Swallows!!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    a DC #: 0311 2550 0003 9503 5578.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ corona DD and a couple extras

today

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toys
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of the trade with Greg2648:

greg2648

...and I got bombed inside my own pass (which made it safely home today). The bombing:

New Year's Great Deal Pass 2012

Man, I've had a lot of awesome sticks show up at my door today :D
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:

greg2648

...and I got bombed inside my own pass (which made it safely home today). The bombing:

That Italia has ALOT of age.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    bigharpoon:

greg2648

That Italia has ALOT of age.
    That's exactly what I was thinking! That, and the fact that Greg has a tree that grows his own personal stock of Anejos... lol

very nice hits!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Some sprint sale love...tomorrow will be worse... image
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Toys
    I use the same lighter. Love it, never had any issues.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a little addition to the humi's or coolers or tuperware!!! image
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    danielzreyes:
    Toys
    i have the same lighter but in red and so far i love it
  • Options
    Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 Robusto
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I wouldn't touch one of those for at least 5 years........lol..........

Shaun.Harrison87:
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    imageimageimage
    my jaw just dropped
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Got the email deal from Tim offering a My Father sampler. Been wanting some My Fathers and couldnt pass it up.
  • Options
    Just unpacked my Gurkha deal of the day

3 Gurkha Titans

3 Gurkha Crest torpedoes

Straight to the humidor, can't wait to taste!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jfaciane:
    Got the email deal from Tim offering a My Father sampler. Six cigars for **.**. Been wanting some My Fathers and couldnt pass it up.
    We try not to post the details of email deals on the forum. Not a big deal but could you edit your post please?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    imageimageimage
    I just threw up in my mouth from the amount of awesome that just happened...lol