Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally had the opportunity to visit Todds (bandyt09) stomping ground and picked these up.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    MVW67:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    Un_Sub:
    Got My 400ct. Humi today. Just got to get some sticks in there, it's NAKED!!!!
    empty, huh?

so where EXACTLY in Utah do you reside?
    Oh no
    I tried to warn him, some people don't listen! !!! LOL
    Lurking the forums for empty humi's...little creepy, Lol.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I finally had the opportunity to visit Todds (bandyt09) stomping ground and picked these up.
    You should have let me known brother, I would have hand delievered the 5 ct herf-a-dor to you and probably would have included one of those. They are really got right off the shelf. I bought a box so I can see how they age.

So, what did you think of the Barn? Did you get to take a look into the lounge?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    You should have let me known brother, I would have hand delievered the 5 ct herf-a-dor to you and probably would have included one of those. They are really got right off the shelf. I bought a box so I can see how they age.

I had a job out there so I dropped by really quick. I did get a peak of the lounge but from the door. What an awesome place. I love how the actual store is the walk in humidor.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:

I had a job out there so I dropped by really quick. I did get a peak of the lounge but from the door. What an awesome place. I love how the actual store is the walk in humidor.
    You saw the pre lounge I think. The lounge can be seen from the outside window. It's bigger than the store!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:

You saw the pre lounge I think. The lounge can be seen from the outside window. It's bigger than the store!
    Aww. Well shiiiiieeeeet!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    danielzreyes:
    Somebody give me a clue on how to purchase some of these. Do they sell them in singles?
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    danielzreyes:
    Somebody give me a clue on how to purchase some of these. Do they sell them in singles?
    Pm to you
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Nothing today but I have a box shipment of Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic from CCom that hopefully will arrive by Saturday. I really like his My Father blend and am looking forward to trying some of his other blends.
  • Options
    Duke2:
    Nothing today but I have a box shipment of Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic from CCom that hopefully will arrive by Saturday. I really like his My Father blend and am looking forward to trying some of his other blends.
    I love the CC line and if you can keep enough in the box, they age wonderfully. I still have some Toro's that are on 3 years and smoking really well. What size did you pick up?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped a few B&Ms on my travels with a recommendation picked up some LFD Cameroons, then stopped at another and picked up the smaller Cellar Reserve and Oliva V Tubo then got home tonight to a few more from CCOM with a little help from Andy!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Sprint sale love and a package from zack! I mentioned I wanted to try some tatauje, so he sent me three and an undercrown came with them. Thanks brother...the padron bomb will be here soon ;) you like natty's or maddy's lol? image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    5 pack of OSOKs came in today. Don't have room in my humi for it. Gonna have to bomb someone tomorrow so these will fit.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    5 pack of OSOKs came in today. Don't have room in my humi for it. Gonna have to bomb someone tomorrow so these will fit.
    Very KEWL wrapping. What are these?
  • Options
    Room 101 One Shot One Kill
  • Options
    That is the Vitola name? Do all the vitolas come wrapped like these? I may just have to look into these. Too many new sticks to keep up to... but I keep tryin'.
  • Options
    The ones I for are the filero size. 4.5 x 52
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    The ones I for are the filero size. 4.5 x 52
    Oh, I was looking here for them but I see that C.Com doesn't stock that size. I like that ring gauge but 4.5 inches? Would prefer them with another inch of length but same ring gauge. I see the Toro's are like 50's and the Torps 54.

Might just have to have Andy put together a sampler of the various sizes to give them a try. Not crazy about Honduran Tobacco but it does blend well with the Nic. leaves, if done properly. I am not aware of the makers of these and the blending they do.?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, image
  • Options
    jj20030:
    LOL, image
    Aw no way!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Good, Better trade Trident
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cville
  • Options
    Very nice hits. By tri and C
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    scarlin:
    Good, Better trade Trident

Cville
    they all look better to me nice one trident!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got my end of a trade with amz1301

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
  • Options
    Got my tickets for the Cubs v. Rangers spring training game at Cashman Field in Las Vegas. Going to be there for the NCAA March Madness so I figured picking up a spring training game (my first one ever) would be like a double down.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    10 MoW PA Maddys.
  • Options
    Go Cubs, love em. Heard a good one the other day, what did GOD say to the Cubs?....Don't do anything till I get back! LOL I spend sometime on the rooftops in the summers!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Go Cubs, love em. Heard a good one the other day, what did GOD say to the Cubs?....Don't do anything till I get back! LOL I spend sometime on the rooftops in the summers!!
    That is the Cubs in a nutshell, LOL. I usually take the train to San Diego and watch them play againts the Padres.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    BAD AZZ!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Got this over the course of a few days...

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros
    box of god of fire series b toros

oh and I got a new UPS 1000w for my computer, a new heatsink for my cpu.