Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    My end of a trade with Zach, has all favorites and some I can't wait to try!

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    An oily black clay pipe. Going to try it out today I think.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My COTM order, a trade with pelirojo, and a trade with mmccartneydc. Looking forward to each and everyone of them!!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    My COTM order, a trade with pelirojo, and a trade with mmccartneydc. Looking forward to each and everyone of them!!
    What you got today was an azz kickin
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:
    What you got today was an azz kickin

It was actually last night when I got in from work, but the bruising has faded a little...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gift from Karma lmao!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Damn bro, you alright?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Damn bro, you alright?
    I'm fine it's cool, just took a trip down the stairs lol. No breaks they just think it's a sprain but hope there isn't ligament damage, I'm sure it's fine.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Its the first step that's a doozy, lol. Glad you are alright brother.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    Damn bro, you alright?
    I'm fine it's cool, just took a trip down the stairs lol. No breaks they just think it's a sprain but hope there isn't ligament damage, I'm sure it's fine.
    You may need some smokes to keep you company while you sit on your ass....hmmmmm
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    Damn bro, you alright?
    You may need some smokes to keep you company while you sit on your ass....hmmmmm
    Concur with Doctor Catofeesh's dignosis^^
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    Damn bro, you alright?
    Hahaha thanks brothers but you really don't have to do so!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    Damn bro, you alright?
    Hahaha thanks brothers but you really don't have to do so!
    You're safe...I'm on the road all week, next week though....
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    A gift from Karma lmao!!

Jeebus Brett...walk much? Wink [;)] Here's to a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    seriously Brett. Take drugs much? geesh. America these days...
  • Options
    Thanks guys appreciate it really ;)
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Wish you a speedy recovery Brett.
    90+ Irishman:
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    90+ Irishman:
    A gift from Karma lmao!!

Damn Brett, this could have not have happened to a more un deserving BOTL. So very sorry my friend. Get better soon!
  • Options
    jliu:

Maybe you can run down to the corner store and have the chemist throw together a traditional remedy for Brett, Jiun like the month!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    What? No mention of the "Magnum" note I sent you? LOL, glad you got them and hope you enjoy the Esteban Carreras as much as I have!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    A gift from Karma lmao!!

Damn Brett, this could have not have happened to a more un deserving BOTL. So very sorry my friend. Get better soon!
    +1, is this what happens when you kick so much A$$????? Get well soon buddy, at least you can still smoke with that injury!!!!!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Had a BBQ over the weekend and a friend (who manages my local B&M) brought me a box of My Father Le Bijou Connecticut. We smoked most of them but I was left with 6 for myself at the end of the day. Fantastic smoke.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    What? No mention of the "Magnum" note I sent you? LOL, glad you got them and hope you enjoy the Esteban Carreras as much as I have!
    Matt... One of my empty Trojan Magnum packets doesn't constitute a "note" brother ;P
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Wish you a speedy recovery Brett.
    90+ Irishman:

mmccartneydc:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    A gift from Karma lmao!!

+1, is this what happens when you kick so much A$$????? Get well soon buddy, at least you can still smoke with that injury!!!!!

Thank y'all so much really! I'm doing ok and it's not too big of a deal I'm sure :) I have to head back in a few days to check the ligaments but no broken bones or anything like that, like I said no big deal ;) I'll keep y'all up to date, and promise to capture any hilarious videos of me on crutches and post if they're good lmao
  • Options
    LMAO@ Brett, glad you are doing ok and prayers are going out hoping it is nothing serious! And you must have learned how to make balloon animals if you have any open magnums! lol
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Just arrived at the office:

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    LMAO@ Brett, glad you are doing ok and prayers are going out hoping it is nothing serious! And you must have learned how to make balloon animals if you have any open magnums! lol
    Hahaha no I AM a balloon animal when there are open magnums... LMAO!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    Just arrived at the office: image
    Damn brah
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jliu:

Maybe you can run down to the corner store and have the chemist throw together a traditional remedy for Brett, Jiun like the month!
    Hahaha. I have the perfect conCOCKion for Brett. Rabbit and donkey **** soup. Finger lickin good
  • Options
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    jliu:

Hahaha. I have the perfect conCOCKion for Brett. Rabbit and donkey **** soup. Finger lickin good
    Thanks for the offer Jiunn but I know your Asian and wouldn't want to take any *** away from you, you need all of it you can get and I wouldn't want to be rude lmao ;)