What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    danielzreyes:
    WaterDemon:
    Just arrived at the office:

Damn brah

Yea, this is the result of late night shopping, hopped up on red bull, and literally making hand drawn graphs and critical thinking methods on what to buy at the right price, for the right coupons and/or promotional codes/offers.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    nice pickups
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    danielzreyes:
    WaterDemon:
    Just arrived at the office: image
    Damn brah
    Yea, this is the result of late night shopping, hopped up on red bull, and literally making hand drawn graphs and critical thinking methods on what to buy at the right price, for the right coupons and/or promotional codes/offers.
    WaterDemon, first off congrats on your pickups and more importantly, welcome to our community! Really hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here! If you want to get involved in some of the reindeer games, head over to the "Trades, Passes, and bombs" section of the forum and check out the Newbie Trading thread. Someone in their will gladly sponsor your for a trade so you can get on the Good Traders List and start getting involved if you so choose! As for your purchases, great choices and congrats! I love darned near anything JdN and the Antano 1970 line is no different, plus the Final Blend is a fantastic budget maduro too. Did a review on it not too long ago for one of the brothers here and really enjoyed it. Good luck and again, welcome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My end of a trade with Irish. No words, just enjoy the view! Well, okay, a couple words. Thank you very much. These are all amazing and I can't wait to taste them all! IMAG0175
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    SleevePlz:
    My end of a trade with Irish. No words, just enjoy the view! Well, okay, a couple words. Thank you very much. These are all amazing and I can't wait to taste them all! IMAG0175
    Wow, nice job Brett.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    imageimageGot my end from Dan (Toombes). Thank you so much bro!!! I am so excited to try these. And thanks for hooking me up with the Fighting *** before my tour of the distillery!
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    90+ Irishman:
    WaterDemon:
    danielzreyes:
    WaterDemon:
    Just arrived at the office:

Damn brah

WaterDemon, first off congrats on your pickups and more importantly, welcome to our community! Really hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here! If you want to get involved in some of the reindeer games, head over to the "Trades, Passes, and bombs" section of the forum and check out the Newbie Trading thread. Someone in their will gladly sponsor your for a trade so you can get on the Good Traders List and start getting involved if you so choose! As for your purchases, great choices and congrats! I love darned near anything JdN and the Antano 1970 line is no different, plus the Final Blend is a fantastic budget maduro too. Did a review on it not too long ago for one of the brothers here and really enjoyed it. Good luck and again, welcome!

Thanks, I'll check it out sometime! Also the Final Blend came free with my order. I had a choice between this and another box that I never heard of, plus since it seemed like to get good reviews I figured why not.

Still learning though, hopefully I can contribute like the rest of you all in some way!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Didn't get much, just a box Big Smile [:D]

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Platino Reserva VPR No: 6 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Let me just say, wow! Mr. Tony gave us one hell of a surprise today. He knew we needed a humi for our infused sticks and sent not 1 humi but 2! You're in for it now Mr. 0pat! Thanks again!!

He even threw these 3 sticks in, can't wait to have one later :)
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    SleevePlz:
    Wow, nice job Brett.
    Glad they made it safe Anthony, and glad you enjoyed what I sent! The Por Larranaga was the one I pulled from Dennis' Pass and is from Doc... if I remember it correctly it has around 1.5-2 years on it but I might be mistaken. Enjoy brother and thank you for the kind words! Jason, you too bro I really appreciate the kindness!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    rzaman:
    Viaje Platino Reserva VPR No: 6 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Simply amazing!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deal of the YEAR! Dont hate

Photobucket

Yup thats right .06 CENTS a PEEP!

Photobucket
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Vision:

Photobucket

im jealous.
  • Options
    A thrashing from the community! And sent home from training.... that last one kinda sucked lol. Apparently I can't start training until a full physical eval is done on the ankle to clear me... Wednesday is the earliest I can get in to hear one way or the other. But the cigars made for a BRILLIANT welcome home from being sent home lmao! Anthony (SleevePlz), Dan (Toombes), and Dustin (Catfishbluezz) all waffle-stomped me today... AND AMANDA! Thank you ALL!

Oh and I think Jiunn (like the month) slipped in an asian Siamese carrot into dinner too.... the ninja wars begin Jiunn (like the month)!

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Your gonna be off the wall at work tomorrow
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    A thrashing from the community! And sent home from training.... that last one kinda sucked lol. Apparently I can't start training until a full physical eval is done on the ankle to clear me... Wednesday is the earliest I can get in to hear one way or the other. But the cigars made for a BRILLIANT welcome home from being sent home lmao! Anthony (SleevePlz), Dan (Toombes), and Dustin (Catfishbluezz) all waffle-stomped me today... AND AMANDA! Thank you ALL!

Oh and I think Jiunn (like the month) slipped in an asian Siamese carrot into dinner too.... the ninja wars begin Jiunn (like the month)!

Ninji wars, ya say?!?
    Like a-ninji chop!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hey hot stuff carrot. I like your slender legs.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Picked up these from a local chain.....went in for the new My Father Flor de las Antillas Toro, and wound up with a few extras......i just could not resist, is what i will tell my wife! image
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    MVW67 decided to put some baby powder on his hand and pimp slap me. Thanks brother, this will not be forgotten.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    My 2 babies
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    taythegibs:
    Vision:

Photobucket

im jealous.
    me too, I actually LOVE Peeps.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    *Petey*:
    taythegibs:
    Vision:

Photobucket

im jealous.
    me too, I actually LOVE Peeps.
    the milk chocolate covered ones are good but the bee's knees are the dark chocolate covered ones....mouth watering!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my box of My Father coronas today....mmm they looka so good!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Got my box of My Father coronas today....mmm they looka so good!!
    Congrats bro that is AWESOME!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a few hook ups!!! Some little ones form a B&M Illus Cruz and

Lil something form Tri, New MF, Mex Tat, UZI Baitfish and a supershoot 12 Gauge

and some orders that came in!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Am i the only one that fears the pillows more than the smokes??? My guess....t minus 2 weeks before those are all gone lol
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Am i the only one that fears the pillows more than the smokes??? My guess....t minus 2 weeks before those are all gone lol
    eh. meh.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Just a few hook ups!!! Some little ones form a B&M Illus Cruz and

Lil something form Tri, New MF, Mex Tat, UZI Baitfish and a supershoot 12 Gauge

and some orders that came in!!
    Have you had the Cruzado yet? I've debated picking up a couple the last couple times at the B&M, but haven't. Would also love to hear your thoughts on the baitfish.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    image I wanted to get my fingers on some AB New Yorks and 90+Irishman hooked me up with a couple and sent some awesome stragglers with them. Thanks brother your the man I really appreciate it. Your thank you will ship soon. Thanks again!