Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    Got the 10 empty boxes I ordered. Will fill these and see how many more I'll need.
    where did you happen to get those from?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    got bombed very nicely by james40 :D

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    Got the 10 empty boxes I ordered. Will fill these and see how many more I'll need.
    Pm to ya Taylor
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    Pm to ya Taylor
    Not to sound weird or anything, but if you go to a B&M and buy a stick or two they usually give them to you for free if you ask nicely. At least that's how Brett gets the majority of his.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    Pm to ya Taylor
    Long lost twin brother pm me with te info as well
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    90+ Irishman:
    A thrashing from the community! And sent home from training.... that last one kinda sucked lol. Apparently I can't start training until a full physical eval is done on the ankle to clear me... Wednesday is the earliest I can get in to hear one way or the other. But the cigars made for a BRILLIANT welcome home from being sent home lmao! Anthony (SleevePlz), Dan (Toombes), and Dustin (Catfishbluezz) all waffle-stomped me today... AND AMANDA! Thank you ALL!

Oh and I think Jiunn (like the month) slipped in an asian Siamese carrot into dinner too.... the ninja wars begin Jiunn (like the month)!

By the way that is an actual carrot. I found it in the bundle I got from the farmers market. I couldn't bring myself to cut it up for dinner so I preformed a famous nom-nom and downed like a bunny respectfully.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I ordered some extra beads for the coolidor that showed up today. I also placed a second order for some bead tubes and the owner threw in a couple of sticks for me.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I ordered some extra beads for the coolidor that showed up today. I also placed a second order for some bead tubes and the owner threw in a couple of sticks for me.
    Glad to see it finally found you. I know you were waiting for awhile.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    marineatbn03:
    Where'd you get these?
    Pm me mang.

• Options
    IrishAJ:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    Pm to ya Taylor
    Not to sound weird or anything, but if you go to a B&M and buy a stick or two they usually give them to you for free if you ask nicely. At least that's how Brett gets the majority of his.
    I got one B&M and they are having a hard time with taxes and all that.. They don't reup on alot of sticks.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    Pm to ya Taylor
    Long lost twin brother pm me with te info as well
    Pm to ya twin
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    So Todd decided to kill me. I have learned Todd is a great botl (though I knew this) and never mention you want to visit DPG stuff around him!!

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    So Todd decided to kill me. I have learned Todd is a great botl (though I knew this) and never mention you want to visit DPG stuff around him!!

Wow, how did that feel, can't sit much? He made you pick out your own switch to huh? That always makes it worse......lol
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Holy hell, nice hit BigT
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    JHewey:

Wow, how did that feel, can't sit much? He made you pick out your own switch to huh? That always makes it worse......lol
    Yeah thank god I smoke standing up most of the time. He beat me like I kicked his dog!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:

So I'm scrolling through this thread and see just the first pic. I think, wow, really nice hit! Then I scroll down a little more. Good Lord! I continue to be dumbfounded by the members of this forum. Nice work Todd!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    berry berrrrry niiiice Peeing Todd.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I got my 10 pack of Liga Undercrown Gran Toro. They are resting in my humidor to recover from their trip to New Mexico.

I loved the Undercrown Robusto I had from another sampler so I am looking forward to lighting one up.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Very brief threadjack. What part of New Mexico, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    sierrawestsierrawest Posts: 50
    Duke2:
    I got my 10 pack of Liga Undercrown Gran Toro. They are resting in my humidor to recover from their trip to New Mexico.

I loved the Undercrown Robusto I had from another sampler so I am looking forward to lighting one up.

My fav vitola is the GT, (love the robusto too) - you're gonna enjoy those bad boys!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Ive been buying like a madman lately, just got a box of padilla cazadores.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I got initiated into the Redneck Mafia!
  • Options
    Got bored this evening and did a little shopping. IMAG0183
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Wow... Every single one of those are brilliant, congrats! It's been about six months since I've had a Zino... Looks like you just made me decide to hunt one down in the next few months! Congrats Anthony great selection.... Just do me a favor and get bored for me too sometime LMAO!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:

Well, sort of... For the rest of the initiation, you have to rub cocoa butter on Medic's feet and then powder Jiunn's tender booty.
    Welcome to the Mafia, bro!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Wow... Every single one of those are brilliant, congrats! It's been about six months since I've had a Zino... Looks like you just made me decide to hunt one down in the next few months! Congrats Anthony great selection.... Just do me a favor and get bored for me too sometime LMAO!!
    I've never had a Zino, so that one was a no brainer. Picked up a 2009 Oliva V Maduro. Curious to see how it compares to the 2008. The rest are just delicious.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I received in the mail today.
    So RobbyRas, you can invite Sosa back for your chat anytime. ; )
    And hopefully I can get logged in next time, instead of just watching the chat. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    image Got me two boxes of minimonsters

• Options
    Toombes:
    CvilleE:

Well, sort of... For the rest of the initiation, you have to rub cocoa butter on Medic's feet and then powder Jiunn's tender booty.
    Welcome to the Mafia, bro!
    hey wait whos gonna massage my back and shoulders......
  • Options
    scarlin:
    image Got me two boxes of minimonsters

absolutely BEAUTIFUL..,....lol