Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice...congrats and thanks for sharing your joy and happiness with us.
    Direwolf:
    Nothing cigar related but I did pick up something
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Direwolf:
    Nice. Did you buy it to cruise around, or to hit the trails?
    Joe, what kind of bike do you have? I got me a Specialized Hardrock. I need to clean her up and hit a few trails.
    Nice. Not real familiar with specialized, but I know they make a nice bike. I have a Gary Fisher Paragon, I think 2010 model. 29er hardtail, rides like a dream.
    Sweet. I know a few of you SoCa botls are into ridin. I'll hit a few trails when I can. I'm not all hardcore like my bro. He's the manager at that new bike shop off the 15 in corona. B RADS bike stop. Heard if it?
    Nope, I stay a bit more local if possible, got a good bike shop within a few miles fortunately. Glad to hear you're not hardcore, because neither are we...at least I'm not anyway. I go out and ride as hard as I can, but I'm in it for the fun more than anything else.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Direwolf:
    Joe, what kind of bike do you have? I got me a Specialized Hardrock. I need to clean her up and hit a few trails.
    Nice. Not real familiar with specialized, but I know they make a nice bike. I have a Gary Fisher Paragon, I think 2010 model. 29er hardtail, rides like a dream.
    Sweet. I know a few of you SoCa botls are into ridin. I'll hit a few trails when I can. I'm not all hardcore like my bro. He's the manager at that new bike shop off the 15 in corona. B RADS bike stop. Heard if it?
    Nope, I stay a bit more local if possible, got a good bike shop within a few miles fortunately. Glad to hear you're not hardcore, because neither are we...at least I'm not anyway. I go out and ride as hard as I can, but I'm in it for the fun more than anything else.
    I'd love to hit some trails but I have to get my conditioning back up. Was real sick last year and just getting back to normal this year
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Bought the box for my dad and got a free shirt. imageimage
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Bought the box for my dad and got a free shirt. imageimage
    Aweseom bro
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Direwolf:
    I'd love to hit some trails but I have to get my conditioning back up. Was real sick last year and just getting back to normal this year
    I hear ya, I've only been back riding for a couple months after taking nearly a year off...I wasn't sick or anything, just didn't want to ride in the heat and then kept putting it off. Getting back in the swing is horrible, my lungs were burning for the first month back after every ride and it has only been in the last few weeks that I've started to get my legs back. I dreaded getting back on the trails because I knew how bad it would hurt, but I learned you've just gotta get back on and ride, and I've been having a blast doing it and feeling way better physically now.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I stopped by the B&M today to buy some cigars for Father's Day. I got a Room 101 LTD Namakubia, 1 CAO La Triviata Maduro and a pack of Origen Originals.
    I was in shock they were selling Diesel D6 for $12 a piece, scary, I guess if you don't know anybetter you don't care.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Wife gave me my first box of cigars.

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Good things come from Wisco, Very nice!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually got last week (Thurs) and just finding time to post!! From, Pelirrojo, he decide to return fire!! Nice collection but he really shouldn't have!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Semi Cigar related.

My wife and I got a approved building permit to tear down the current deck structure and rebuild a new deck. For various reasons, we haven't been able to use the rotting deck since the kids were born 2.5 years ago. There was a bit of a fight because of a public utility easement, but we got it worked out and I can finally enjoy some cigars at home in the next 4-6 weeks.
    our excitement is almost not measurable.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    kevin1323:
    Semi Cigar related.

My wife and I got a approved building permit to tear down the current deck structure and rebuild a new deck. For various reasons, we haven't been able to use the rotting deck since the kids were born 2.5 years ago. There was a bit of a fight because of a public utility easement, but we got it worked out and I can finally enjoy some cigars at home in the next 4-6 weeks.
    our excitement is almost not measurable.
    New decks are awesome. I live in a condo building and our balconys were old and wooden...slowly breaking down. I was scared to go out on it and smoke. We complained to our Condo Association after someones railing fell off. A year later they tore down the old and put in new balconys made of that trex stuff. It's awesome.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got kicked in the nards by The Kid

and got my AJ Overruns in
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I got kicked in the nards by The Kid

and got my AJ Overruns in
    Oh my and it was a SWIFT kick too! Nice hit Rudy!!!!
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Been a long time coming . . . . . Thank you, Tim. as always you take care of me better than you should.

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    nice haul!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Sherlock Holmes 2 and Ghost Rider 2 on Blu-ray and La Bamba on DVD.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    *Petey*:
    Been a long time coming . . . . . Thank you, Tim. as always you take care of me better than you should.

Nice pick up Boyd. I can't wait to try that DPG Blue. You like how I did that? Yea I did that without no shame meng
  • Options
    jliu:
    *Petey*:

Nice pick up Boyd. I can't wait to try that DPG Blue. You like how I did that? Yea I did that without no shame meng
    HAHA, well yeah, Subtle . . . . I like that.
  • Options
    double post my bad.
  • Options
    triple post, whoops
  • Options
    quadruple post?!?!?!
  • Options
    ok seriously, I only hit the button twice cuz it wasn't loading. wtf is going on here.
  • Options
    I give up
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha. pad pad pad. I pad one too.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    So that's how to get that post count up! I still have some things to learn.
  • Options
    Are those Exquisitos Boyd?
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Picked up a 5 pack of camacho corojo ltd. 8/22 torpedo off of the sprint for a really decent price.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Are those Exquisitos Boyd?
    Yes sir, they are. Good eye. After smoking through the selection you hit me with back over the holidays, the exquisitos we're the one I liked the best. I've been planning this purchase out for a while and it was well worth the wait.
  • Options
    jliu:
    hahaha. pad pad pad. I pad one too.
    hahahaha, I knew you'd make a comment. LOL. But seriously it hit me with like 6, f'ing ridiculous. I need to be more patient and not hit the post button again if the page is having a hard time loading.