Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Girlfriend sent me to CI to pick up gift certificate for her dad. I really thought I could walk out without buying anything. I was wrong but I did keep it small. Picked up a LA Aurora 107 robust and a SL Oval Maduro Corona
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ask for a trade and bandyt09 steped up and sent me 5 of what i was looking for and suggest a donation be made to the DCCC in his name from me which it will in a day or so, thanks todd image
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to post too much lately, but this was my last order from a week or 2 ago. Hope it's OK to post in the "what did you get today?" thread. I didn't want to clutter up the forums with a "what did you get a week or 2 ago" thread ;-)

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my take for the week not just from today

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Went to my B&M today and picked these up Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Had my LED's come in today... but they were all messed up, dont know if they were shipped messed up, but thanks usps for shoving them into the mailbox and making it worse.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Dan (toombes) decided to bomb me.

I expect a very detailed and thoroughly engrossing review on each and every one of them! Glad they got there safely, Justin. Enjoy!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at a B&M while headed to a concert today. They had Davidoff, which made spending lots of money really hard not to do. Instead, I just picked up a couple Illusione to smoke at the concert and these: IMAG0195 Yup, they still had Tat Wolfmen in stock. They even opened up another box so I could grab two of them. I'm definitely going to have to go back and look around a little more when I have more time to browse.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped in at a B&M while headed to a concert today. They had Davidoff, which made spending lots of money really hard not to do. Instead, I just picked up a couple Illusione to smoke at the concert and these: IMAG0195 Yup, they still had Tat Wolfmen in stock. They even opened up another box so I could grab two of them. I'm definitely going to have to go back and look around a little more when I have more time to browse.
    Man BnMs around you are awesome. All I do is PM myself at my local BnMs.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Some Johnny-O's from Todd!

• Options
    Picked up a box of 2012 Viaje Zombies. Last time I just bought a 4 pack and sent them all out in my zombie invasion bombs. I might actually keep a couple to smoke this time. IMAG0196 IMAG0197 IMAG0198 Actually, who am I kidding? I bought this for the box!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is BADASS bro! Congrats! If you (or any other brothers) come across an empty box of the Zombies would you let me know and possibly send it my way? Thanks!

Got my azz handed to me by Steve (Steve2010) yesterday and blew me away with his generosity and thoughtfulness, thank you Steve!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Hope you enjoy them!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just got my box of 5Vegas Classic coronas from the Sprint Sale! I'm assuming the 10 5VC torps I ordered the day before are in my landlord's office.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    How can I resist Fuente Fuentes for $19 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Holy crap! Congrats Lee :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Very kind gift from Gaetano7890. Again, thank you!!
    imageFor some reason Similac is convinced I'm pregnant (which I'm not!) This is the second package I have received from them this week. Just thought it was too funny not to share :)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe TJ knows something you don't? ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    0patience:
    Lol! Good point.... T.j., babe, do we need to talk?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    0patience:
    TJ is prego?? And gonna brest feed?
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    My girl had a hair appointment in Boston today, so I shopped around, picked up two suits (I went looking for sun glasses and ended up with two suits and no glasses). We grabbed sushi and on the way back we got soaked in a downpour. I mean, just stepped out of the shower with our clothes on, soaked. Then I got home to Greg's end of a high end trade we set up:

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Graet selection Rob...Congarts!!! The partagas 160 is a phenomonal smoke.
    Rob1110:
    My girl had a hair appointment in Boston today, so I shopped around, picked up two suits (I went looking for sun glasses and ended up with two suits and no glasses). We grabbed sushi and on the way back we got soaked in a downpour. I mean, just stepped out of the shower with our clothes on, soaked. Then I got home to Greg's end of a high end trade we set up:

• Options
    Lee, you cannot and should not resist them. Enjoy!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    0patience:
    TJ is prego?? And gonna brest feed?

No, no. No drinks are going to be coming out of me! lol
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    But do you think that Similac can be a protein shake substitute?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Not sure I would want to try that, lol
  • Options
    Just recieved this box today. I am still waiting for the Partagas P No:1 Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEARCLAWED in the West/East Coast bombing warfare:

• Options
    bandyt09:
    BEARCLAWED in the West/East Coast bombing warfare:

Utterly insane!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I didn't got nothing today. But I did put a new chain on my bike and some new cleats on my shoes. Ain't nothing gonna stop me now. Big Smile [:D]