Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    JHewey:
    So last week james PMs me and says give me your address you have a stinky on the way. I tired to say no and offer something in return but he said no. Well thanks james I will enjoy ashtray and the cigars.

No worries bro. I'm glad they got there safe and I hope you enjoy them. Bad timing seeing you got a nicer wooden ashtray. Enjoy. BTW, I saw your post about Johnny-O's. Give me a couple of weeks....evil grin.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    bigfnsteve:
    So was chatting it with the manager of the b&m today. I told him I needed something special for a bomb... so he comes back with these... not sure who the lucky victim will be.

image0DB1DE70-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)" >

Those are some bigfnawesome sticks! I'm not even sure what the AF is but if it's as rare as the no9 Pig, someone is in for a treat!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    rzaman:
    Photobucket
    Damn those are beautiful
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My girlfriend got me the Davidoff 12 cigar sampler.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Photobucket
    That's a ... Long cigar.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    My girlfriend got me the Davidoff 12 cigar sampler.
    That's a great girl right there!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Photobucket
    Are those the Forbidden X?
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    yes Forbidden X Phantom. They are suppose to be 2002 release but trying to verify the information. Do you have any background information about this cigar? Thanks!
    RCY Cigars:
    rzaman:
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    bigfnsteve:
    So was chatting it with the manager of the b&m today. I told him I needed something special for a bomb... so he comes back with these... not sure who the lucky victim will be.

Those are some bigfnawesome sticks! I'm not even sure what the AF is but if it's as rare as the no9 Pig, someone is in for a treat!
    Yeah when I asked him what the fuente was he said "google is your friend". It was a limited release and given to retailers. Not really meant to be sold is my understanding . There is a thread on here about it but cant seem to find it again. Its a don carlos anniversary 76th I think from 2006.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    OchoZacho:
    bigfnsteve:

Yeah when I asked him what the fuente was he said "google is your friend". It was a limited release and given to retailers. Not really meant to be sold is my understanding . There is a thread on here about it but cant seem to find it again. Its a don carlos aanniversary 76th I think from 2006.
    That is really awesome Steve. Those are great sticks and the fact that you were specifically getting them for a bomb speaks volumes. Good luck picking the poor victim!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    What I got was completely overwhelmed by the generosity of the participants in my 1000 post Pass that's will go out to the DCCC. What started as a slider bag with 10 sticks came back to me as two HUGE ziplock bags with a total of 55 stupendously awesome cigars! Gentlemen, I thank you from the bottom of my twisted little heart. I'll have pictures up tonight when I get to work.
    Ensconced in the pass was my winnings from being thrown under the bus during CvilleE's 1K contest. Eric, an awesome selection brother! Along with that was a selection of sticks from buckeye as an appreciation gift for helping out or brothers/sisters overseas. Brian, they're all favs of mine! Much thanks, brother!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    yes Forbidden X Phantom. They are suppose to be 2002 release but trying to verify the information. Do you have any background information about this cigar? Thanks!
    RCY Cigars:
    rzaman:
    Photobucket

I wish I did. I only know of them because of a friend of mines who has two. Everytime I visit him, I ask him when is he going to smoke them. I'll ask him the history of his.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got some lancero lovin via UPS
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My end of a trade with RobbyRas. I only knew about the Padron. The rest were blind. I'm really interested to try out the LFD Double Claro. I'm assuming it will be a bit different than everything else I've smoked. Thanks again Rob! Trade with RobbyRas
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz:
    My end of a trade with RobbyRas. I only knew about the Padron. The rest were blind. I'm really interested to try out the LFD Double Claro. I'm assuming it will be a bit different than everything else I've smoked. Thanks again Rob! Trade with RobbyRas
    Glad they got there safely... That RyJ has just about 2 years on it as does the Anejo... so they are all ready to be smoked!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    Got some lancero lovin via UPS
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Dan (toombes) decided to bomb me.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    3 Opus x upon which I am too lazy to post a picture of.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good kick in the taint courtesy of karma... That SOB really laid it on thick today. Our reliable car the Cutlass had its ICM die and has taken a week for me to fix it (still not done yet too) and using the beater car for errands and parts runs. In the parking lot of the auto parts store, the beater died and lost a starter too. Now NO cars and zero transportation. Karma is treating me like a Tiawanese midget hooker loosely backwoods related to Jiunn without even hitting me with a bottle of Sake first before it has it's way with me...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Damn brother, I hate to hear that. But, you are a good and genuine person, and Karma will right her wrong soon enough brother. Keep fighting forward.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Not only did Mike blow my mailbox up...

but there's not much of my doorstep left either.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE's 1000 post bomb, since I seem to have gotten thrown under the bus... Most excellent selection, Eric! Everyone are favs or ones I've wanted to try. I assume the unbanded stick is the AJ second you were telling me about.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    What did I get today? Just utter ridiculousness at the hands of MVW.

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    CvilleE's 1000 post bomb, since I seem to have gotten thrown under the bus... Most excellent selection, Eric! Everyone are favs or ones I've wanted to try. I assume the unbanded stick is the AJ second you were telling me about.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yes sir, after you smoke it let me know what it is, still wondering myself.....several of these are from my latest purchases so hope you like them as much as I have.....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An I don't know why I got bombed, Bomb from Mr. Mike (MVW67) Thanks brother. Lanceros FTW
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    woodymanwoodyman Posts: 39
    Got bombed as well, I didn't take a nice shot of my the bomb all together, but here are the 2 Photobucket links for the sideshows.. I'll make sure next time I get some nicer shots!! :)

HUGE Thanks again to Ken Light and The3Stogies!
    http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p534/DroidConcepts/Ken/?albumview=slideshow
    http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p534/DroidConcepts/The3Stogies/?albumview=slideshow
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    2012-06-21_19-34-31_105
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    image Picked these up last night!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday at a golf outing, one of the guys in our group dropped this on me....
    (RYJ No. 2 - he said it has about 8 mos on it already)
    http://i.imgur.com/Al3NJ.jpg

Then I come home to find that my front porch is gone (again)....courtesy of (another) bomb from MVW67. Thanks for the AJ Overruns, Mike!
    http://i.imgur.com/PAvJT.jpg

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *