Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Very nice. I'm a fan of the Queen B. Let us know what you think when you put fire to it.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    another box of MF coronas with a little birthday deal from Tim...still might need 1 or 2 more!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    catfishbluezz:
    Andy saw I wanted to try and AF1...so he sent me three Emilio's, and an 8/11 Miami that was on my top three list along with a 6x60 Ruination since bigT raves about them. Thanks again Andy, I'll be headhunting image
    Also my favorite size of the Ruination plus that one has a little age on it. Give the Suave a little rest, heard they were still a little wet. Enjoy brother.
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:)RYJ,S my fav.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    The Beard damn near got me killed! The fianc
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A bunch of Antibiotics to kill a sinus infection that's been **** me for months. The things make me tired, but they're working. Soon it will be cigar time again. Haven't enjoyed them in so long I'm starting to forget.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107

Some 2's to go with my 1's.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:

Some 2's to go with my 1's.
    ohh!! yum!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    My first box purchase.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    Very nice!!
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Picked these up in Hiroshima. image Of course I had to stop here while I was there. image
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Knoxca1:
    Picked these up in Hiroshima. image
    da fahq are those?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Cuban cigar made In Vuelta Abajo.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Cuban cigar made In Vuelta Abajo.
    I don't even know what that meant. So I wikipediad it (who knows if this is really legit or not)... It sounds like you got some super duper awesome cigar! Wikipedia told me this...

Vuelta Abajo (or Vueltabajo) (literally: The lower roundtrip) is a district in the Pinar del R
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    Dope! Love those things
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thursday I went to a Curivari Event and bought a box of Gloria de Leon, Reserva Limitada Classica, Seleccion Privada natural and Seleccion Privada Maduro and got 10 Gloria de Leon.

I also have a herf buddy that won 2 lighters at the event raffle and gave me the LGC Lighter
  • Options
    Thursday I also pick up 2 Opus X
  • Options
    Yesterday I went to an EPC Event and herfed with Bigfnsteve, he blew me up thank you brother all sticks are very appreciated, especially thank you for the ISOMS the Partagas Serie D was fantastic and I will light the Behike for the 4th.
    I also got a box of EPC Short Run 2011
    I got some free EPCs with my box purchase and did some trades for a 5 Vegas Limitada 2006 and 2012 and Jaime Garcia and a Partagas 1845
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    Dope! Love those things
    YUMMMY>....... Looks Great
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yesterday I went to an EPC Event and herfed with Bigfnsteve, he blew me up thank you brother all sticks are very appreciated, especially thank you for the ISOMS the Partagas Serie D was fantastic and I will light the Behike for the 4th.
    I got some free EPCs with my box purchase and did some trades for a 5 Vegas Limitada 2006 and 2012 and Jaime Garcia and a Partagas 1845
    Nice pickups John. And freakin schhhweeet sticks Steve gave ya. Very over the top awesome!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thursday I went to a Curivari Event and bought a box of Gloria de Leon, Reserva Limitada Classica, Seleccion Privada natural and Seleccion Privada Maduro and got 10 Gloria de Leon.

I also have a herf buddy that won 2 lighters at the event raffle and gave me the LGC Lighter
    let me know what you think of the Leon and privada natural, I love the reserva limitada
  • Options
    jliu:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Nice pickups John. And freakin schhhweeet sticks Steve gave ya. Very over the top awesome!
    Yes Steve was very generous, and I appreciate it very much.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    ShotgunJohn:

let me know what you think of the Leon and privada natural, I love the reserva limitada
    I'll Let you know.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    stopped into my local B&M and got a LFD Colorado Oscuro and a Java Mint. Love that LFD... soooooooo meaty and juicy.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    ShotgunJohn:
    jliu:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yes Steve was very generous, and I appreciate it very much.
    Very nice!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    awesome!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Hayblet:
    Knoxca1:
    Picked these up in Hiroshima. image
    da fahq are those?
    Vegueros is a discontinued CC brand. Can be good but most of them were very, very grassy in taste. I still have one but am really scared to smoke it because they can be quite terrible.
  • Options
    jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    Box of FFPs, and a box of the EPC NWC Short Run 2012s (Exquisitos): image
  • Options
    jswaykos:
    Box of FFPs, and a box of the EPC NWC Short Run 2012s (Exquisitos): image
    Joe, PM to you
  • Options
    jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    And replied :)