Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Thats why I needed to find the pectin.
    Gotcha makes more sense now.
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hollaaa. Nice Dan Dan
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Had to do some running around for party I'm having on Saturday. Went past CI had to go in. Picked up room 101 San Andres and LFD airbender maduro. Also had to run to liquor store.
  • Options
    jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    Steve2010:
    jswaykos:
    Box of FFPs, and a box of the EPC NWC Short Run 2012s (Exquisitos): image
    Great pickups, Joe. Welcome to yet another forum!
    Ha!! Thanks, Steve.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Havent ever tried a candela or at least not that I can remember,, Picked up a few,, heard good things about the Illusione,, the RP Edge candela was a complete surprise and thought I give it a go
    P1010325
    Would love to hear what you thought of those, The edge is one of my fave budget smokes and have never seen the candela!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Had to do some running around for party I'm having on Saturday. Went past CI had to go in. Picked up room 101 San Andres and LFD airbender maduro. Also had to run to liquor store.
    Sailor Jerry!!??? ... OH GAWD!!

You're a braver soul than I am...
    ...had a not-so-great experience with that on a college ski trip and haven't been able to go near it since.
    I can't go near Lady Bligh either - for similar reasons. LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    JHewey:

...had a not-so-great experience with that on a college ski trip and haven't been able to go near it since.
    Never had it. Decided to try it. Will let you know how my experience turns out.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    JHewey:
    jgibv:
    JHewey:

Try it with Dr. Pepper, the two go together well.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    JHewey:
    jgibv:
    JHewey:

Try it with Dr. Pepper, the two go together well.
    I imagine ^^this^^ is the way to go.

In my experience - I would highly advise that you do not do shots of it/drink it straight.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    WhoDeyGal and I did our first trade with BigFnSteve and his package got delivered this morning. Damn good surprise on a day off. Helluva trade and obviously would trade with him any time.
    Thanks again you Big F-er!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    JHewey:
    Did you get the pineapple/banana juice to go with the vodka?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal and I did our first trade with BigFnSteve and his package got delivered this morning. Damn good surprise on a day off. Helluva trade and obviously would trade with him any time.
    Thanks again you Big F-er!
    Steve loves those shorties... Great frigging stick, one of my faves.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Went to a local B&M in search of No 9s and T52s since I keep seeing people post about them. Well, no luck but I did get myself 1 new Romeo by R&J.. Gonna smoke it tonight.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    re: Sailor Jerry - yeah, that ain't something I want to be doing shots of lol. But, it mixes pretty damn well with Sprite if you're in the mood for a soft drink type mixed drink (which I'm usually not). But the SJ/Sprite makes it taste like a cherry Sprite. Not too bad under the right circumstances.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I got a smack down from mmccartneydc. I did a trade with the good doc only to find that numbers mean about as much to him as they do to everyone else here. I'll edit with a pic later.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I got a smack down from mmccartneydc. I did a trade with the good doc only to find that numbers mean about as much to him as they do to everyone else here. I'll edit with a pic later.
    Glad they made it bro and hope you enjoy them. The Trinidad is pretty freakin awesome if my newb palate does say so itself!!!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    JHewey:
    Did you get the pineapple/banana juice to go with the vodka?
    I did get pineapple juice. And cranberry. And oj and ginger ale.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    We def have the same taste In vodka love the ketel.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Go go power ranger woohoo!
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    This forum is nutso. All I did was ask about a particular Esteban Carreras stick that got posted up and immediately mmccartney decides I need a sampler rushed to my door.

Can't wait to light these puppies up! Thanks, man!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice grab!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    I had a feeling you grabbed one of those fivers... nice pick up.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    I had a feeling you grabbed one of those fivers... nice pick up.
    Lol...he had three, tried to get all at 50 a shot, settled on one of these and a fiver of the chateau for 75.
  • Options
    That's a good buy, Dustin. That's the strongest of the Opus line, imho... very, very good cigars.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    That's a good buy, Dustin. That's the strongest of the Opus line, imho... very, very good cigars.
    Top 5 smoke for me bro...and they are 09.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    You've inspired me... see whatcha smokin tonight" thread...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    Whatever....I had 4 smokes today...don't tempt me to light another lol...the UHC topped it off
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    Whatever....I had 4 smokes today...don't tempt me to light another lol...the UHC topped it off
    Have a mojito or a margarita to cleanse your palate and then fire up an Opus... I mean, if you're a man you will...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    Have a mojito or a margarita to cleanse your palate and then fire up an Opus... I mean, if you're a man you will...
    Damn...and I have Chateau's...No 4's...and Zacapa 23