Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    catfishbluezz:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got 2 Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario 2007 yesterday.
    Nice score! Is that from the b&m Steve always goes to???
    Nope I will pm you
    Ok I'm drooling!! Nice grab!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Decided to meet up with Trident today at his local cigar lounge. On my way out the door, I checked the mail and had these waiting for me: IMAG0209 I got to the lounge and had a trade set up with Roman. Trading Zombies for Monsters! IMAG0208 And decided to grab a couple sticks for the road on the way out. IMAG0207 All in all, it was a pretty good day.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice pickups there shaft!
  • Options
    jliu:
    very nice pickups there shaft!
    If I had a dollar for every time someone pronounced my last name like that...
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    5er of cain. box of 5vegas gold maduro torp. and box of 5vegas aaa. and another 5er of shorty punisher and imperial. imperial is a new cheapy haven't tried before. also got a bundle of cuba libra one to try as a yard gar. at 50 cents a pop whats to lose.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Let us know your thoughts on the UF...I've seen them out now, curious as to the profile.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Let us know your thoughts on the UF...I've seen them out now, curious as to the profile.
    Yeah, it's supposed to be the T52 with more ligero. I'm actually sending one to Kuzi for a proper review.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Picked these up in Eastern WAP1010338
    jliu:
    what are those (aside from the roman candle and fine and rare)? hmmmmm?
    The LC is from Lovo cigars,, a good stick from a small company in Vegas, The 7 20 4 dogwalker is a stick that has recieved High Ratings been wanting to try one, The shaggy foot is a viaje summerfest and the Secret Blend I dont know much about other than it comes in some pretty cool tubo's,, bullet casings and carbon fiber tubes..was told it was also made by Lovo cigars but not too sure bout that.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got these from TJ & Nikki. YUM!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    0patience:
    I got these from TJ & Nikki. YUM!

whats that padilla?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think the Padilla is the Fumas.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah, it's supposed to be the T52 with more ligero. I'm actually sending one to Kuzi for a proper review.
    That's what I had heard, does the wrapper look like the 52 or 9?
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    Picked these up in Eastern WAP1010338
    jliu:
    what are those (aside from the roman candle and fine and rare)? hmmmmm?
    The LC is from Lovo cigars,, a good stick from a small company in Vegas, The 7 20 4 dogwalker is a stick that has recieved High Ratings been wanting to try one, The shaggy foot is a viaje summerfest and the Secret Blend I dont know much about other than it comes in some pretty cool tubo's,, bullet casings and carbon fiber tubes..was told it was also made by Lovo cigars but not too sure bout that.
    Let me know how the roman candle goes I have one and heard it will knock you on ur arss . I'm a little scared to set fire to it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickric:
    whats that padilla?
    Yes. A Padilla Connecticut Fumas. I've been wanting to try them, but they're usually sold out. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    thanks rudster. looking forward to that next herf duder. it will be lots o fun fun
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    The one I had from the october release was the strongest cigar I have ever had. From other botl I spoke with in chicago, this may have been a fluke and is supposed to be along the lines of the no9 and t52 in strength. As for what others think, its supposed to stand up against the liga line quite well and is well received. I will have to give another one a try and see what several months rest has done to them.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    The one I had from the october release was the strongest cigar I have ever had. From other botl I spoke with in chicago, this may have been a fluke and is supposed to be along the lines of the no9 and t52 in strength. As for what others think, its supposed to stand up against the liga line quite well and is well received. I will have to give another one a try and see what several months rest has done to them.
    Theyy look like the wrapper is similiar to the unico series and 9, not the 52, but the description is that of a stronger 52. Honestly...what i like about hte Liga line is the lack of punch really. Most are more one dimensional to me and do really well at it, so I could see a blend tweak to get them to change up a bit. I am hesitant though on this one.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My 3 replacement lighters from Colibri. I had puchased a few back when they had lifetime warranties offered when purchased through JRs. Then... Colibri went out of business. Since they were bought the were going to honor the lifetime warranty however they are just replacing the lighters with new ones that have 2 yeear warranties. Only one of my replacements was pretty much the same lighter. It was a zippo looking single flame torch with punch. The others are a dual flame to replace my dual and a single. The models are Aspire, Maui and Enterprise 2. I think the Enterprise 2 has the best flame. The Maui has the weakest flame. If I turn it up too much it won't light but I hcan hear fluid jetting out. If I lower the flame it seems weak. For a free replacement I'll deal. Let's see if they last 2 years now. With my luck I doubt it!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I got a fiver of Room 101 '305's. I went in blind on this one. Anyone have anything to say about these?
  • Options
    5er cao mx2, 5er punisher shorty, 5er montichristo, 2x5er cohiba black and red dot, box shorty diesel, box obsidian sampler. another 5er monecristo churchill and a travel herfador.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    5er cao mx2, 5er punisher shorty, 5er montichristo, 2x5er cohiba black and red dot, box shorty diesel, box obsidian sampler. another 5er monecristo churchill and a travel herfador.
    Very Nice!!! Stocking up huh?
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    Pm to you
  • Options
    pm back.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    pm back.
    Patty cakes patty cakes....here fishy
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jeep edson:
    pm back.
    Patty cakes patty cakes....here fishy
    you can't catch me i am the ginger bread man
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I got a fiver of Room 101 '305's. I went in blind on this one. Anyone have anything to say about these?
    Theyre good, I enjoy that vitola,, medium body and Imo they smoke better on the dry side
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    The Kid:
    bigjohn125:
    Theyre good, I enjoy that vitola,, medium body and Imo they smoke better on the dry side
    I concur! My fav for a morning smoke. Love me some Honduran goodness!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    rwheelwright:
    My 3 replacement lighters from Colibri. I had puchased a few back when they had lifetime warranties offered when purchased through JRs. Then... Colibri went out of business. Since they were bought the were going to honor the lifetime warranty however they are just replacing the lighters with new ones that have 2 yeear warranties. Only one of my replacements was pretty much the same lighter. It was a zippo looking single flame torch with punch. The others are a dual flame to replace my dual and a single. The models are Aspire, Maui and Enterprise 2. I think the Enterprise 2 has the best flame. The Maui has the weakest flame. If I turn it up too much it won't light but I hcan hear fluid jetting out. If I lower the flame it seems weak. For a free replacement I'll deal. Let's see if they last 2 years now. With my luck I doubt it!
    I'm on my third Colibri Providance triple torch. So far the latest one is working great. If you start to have problems again, contact Lorri in the QC department. If you want her info, let me know and I'll shot you a PM.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    bigjohn125:
    I concur! My fav for a morning smoke. Love me some Honduran goodness!
    Thanks, Gents! I will let them rest as long as I can, but I will probably smoke one this weekend. I've never been good at waiting.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smokindaddy:
    rwheelwright:
    I'm on my third Colibri Providance triple torch. So far the latest one is working great. If you start to have problems again, contact Lorri in the QC department. If you want her info, let me know and I'll shot you a PM.
    I think that is who I was working with. Thanks! I have one more Colibri that is older but is still working for the most part. Until it dies I am not getting it replaced.