What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Yakamashi69:
    kuzi16:
    POW

thanks steevePlz. you rule.
    Is that a lp to the right??? What is that?
    New blend just released from Liga...UF4
    Nice!!!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    My half of an awesome trade with lee!! This man rocks y'all don't hesitate to trade with him
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    15 of The griffens robustos
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    0patience:
    Smokindaddy:
    I've been taking cigars to work, trying to get a couple of guys more interested then what they already were and today they both smacked me back with what their hobbies are.

Do you collect the cards or your co-workers? Late 60s, early 70s cards. I have some of those.
    If you collect them, what are you collecting?
    I use to collect a ton of cards when I was younger. Went to card conventions all the time and had a pretty awesome collection going. I can't really tell you why I got out of it but receiving these cards today reminded me how much I enjoyed it. So with these few cards, I think I will be jumping back into the hobby. Ill keep you posted with what I come across.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    I use to collect a ton of cards when I was younger. Went to card conventions all the time and had a pretty awesome collection going. I can't really tell you why I got out of it but receiving these cards today reminded me how much I enjoyed it. So with these few cards, I think I will be jumping back into the hobby. Ill keep you posted with what I come across.
    If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know. I don't have anything newer. Most what I have is older stuff and I'm not really into keeping it, with exception of a bunch of older Nolan Ryan stuff.

I started getting autographed baseballs, bats and game used stuff. So if there is something you are looking for, I may have it or know someone who has it. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got many tasty delights from Mike's Newb carpet bombing....good times, good times..great bunch of guys here!!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    0patience:
    Smokindaddy:
    If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know. I don't have anything newer. Most what I have is older stuff and I'm not really into keeping it, with exception of a bunch of older Nolan Ryan stuff.

I started getting autographed baseballs, bats and game used stuff. So if there is something you are looking for, I may have it or know someone who has it. LOL!
    That's really cool, I could very well be interested in a lot of stuff you have. I would love to rebuild my sports collection. If you get a chance, shot me a PM on some stuff you want to get rid of and what your asking for it.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My little Boris boxes came in today, can't wait to try it
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Got home from work today to find that my girl got me this wonderful cigar. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats awesome my man. What a sweet thing to do.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devil made me do it and his name is j0z3r.................

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Hey me too ;o)

P1010351
    P1010352
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:

Hey me too ;o)
    Rudy, I would love to say something about great minds and all that but since I'm involved, I know that ain't it, LOL. I have been looking and researching for months and I think my brain got it the way, now that is something that doesn't happen often, I just decided to do something. Since it is electric, I think it is like a 54+ ring gauge cigar, great for beginners because there is less chance to screw it up.

Nice Vault, I looked at that also but wanted a cheaper introduction into smoking just in case I just don't get to it often enough.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:

Hey me too ;o)
    Rudy, I would love to say something about great minds and all that but since I'm involved, I know that ain't it, LOL. I have been looking and researching for months and I think my brain got it the way, now that is something that doesn't happen often, I just decided to do something. Since it is electric, I think it is like a 54+ ring gauge cigar, great for beginners because there is less chance to screw it up.

Nice Vault, I looked at that also but wanted a cheaper introduction into smoking just in case I just don't get to it often enough.
    I got a great deal on it,,I got it for around the same price as a Big Chief. I owned this model before and had good results..So I was kinda set on this one..Electric smokers are known for their steady constant even heat so I think youll be happy with it,,Plus its a Brinkman..I had a brinkman bullet (charcoal) long time ago. Enjoy my friend
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:

Hey me too ;o)

P1010351
    P1010352
    Ooh, I like it !!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I actually got these on Friday but just now had time to post, I got 2 boxes of Tatuaje Little Monsters
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nineteen bottles of Intenz ink, my new Rocker rotary machine, a new digital power supply and eighty needles and tubes. Woot!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    The power supply and needle/tube combos are already in the case.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    A box of 10 of the original LFD Salomones. Go ahead and drool. IMAG0224 IMAG0225
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    A new Sharp 70" 3D Quattron LED for my living room. One of my last big purchases before the wedding. Probably my last big purchase!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    rwheelwright:
    A new Sharp 70" 3D Quattron LED for my living room. One of my last big purchases before the wedding. Probably my last big purchase!
    NICE! wedding? yeah, it's YOUR last big purchase for sure...
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    SleevePlz:
    A box of 10 of the original LFD Salomones. Go ahead and drool. IMAG0224 IMAG0225

gun or no gun I'm breaking into your house!!!
  • Options
    IONTC:
    SleevePlz:

Please, you know you have free access to my stash anytime. We'll set aside a couple hours and burn these bad boys.
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    SleevePlz:
    IONTC:
    SleevePlz:

Please, you know you have free access to my stash anytime. We'll set aside a couple hours and burn these bad boys.

most appreciated kind sir and of course the same goes for mine although it's a bit more humble than yours. Did you get the Dean pass yet?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    So glad I don't live near you or I'd be even poorer then I am now!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    So glad I don't live near you or I'd be even poorer then I am now!!
    I actually got these on OLH for a great price.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    robbyras:
    rwheelwright:
    NICE! wedding? yeah, it's YOUR last big purchase for sure...
    Yeah I know... :-( That is why I am working a second job. So I can pay for the wedding then be able to get the home theater speakers that I have been trying to get!
  • Options
    I received a sweet bomb from MVW67 today, along with a CCOM sprint sale package! Looking like a great day so far!

Thanks again Mike!
  • Options
    JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122

The Padron is for a buddy for his birthday and the Eddie O' Clare's are mine.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got bombed from Scarlin, very nice selection of sticks!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...