Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    Just got in visions end of our trade. Great sticks and look forward to more trading once I get back on my feet. Thanks for taking a chance on a noob.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Plume????
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    Plume????
    Plume =]
  • Options
    Box of Lil Boris!!!!

• Options
    MVW67:
    Box of Lil Boris!!!!

Nice! One of the lucky ones....now you can go sell half of it on olh and get your money back lol
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    bandyt09:
    The devil made me do it and his name is j0z3r.................

I've smoked a ****load of meat on the ECB. You going to modify it? Folks don't give this little smoker enough credit.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    Box of Lil Boris!!!!

Nice! One of the lucky ones....now you can go sell half of it on olh and get your money back lol
    I hate you.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Streater:
    bandyt09:

I've smoked a ****load of meat on the ECB. You going too modify it? Folks don't give this little smoker enough credit.
    The Brinkmans are great smokers!!!! The charcoal model I owned worked good but too hard to maintain a constant even temp,, too many highs and lows,, I modified mine added an additional rack, if I remember right.. Todd Im sure after a few smokes , youll really be happy with it,, as I said electric smokers are the best for maintaining a constant even temp. Mods will come later if you feel the need..Enjoy and ID love to share recipes'/techniques Maybe we can even get Dustin to share a few..That goes for you too Streater
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Streater:
    bandyt09:

I've smoked a ****load of meat on the ECB. You going too modify it? Folks don't give this little smoker enough credit.
    The Brinkmans are great smokers!!!! The charcoal model I owned worked good but too hard to maintain a constant even temp,, too many highs and lows,, I modified mine added an additional rack, if I remember right.. Todd Im sure after a few smokes , youll really be happy with it,, as I said electric smokers are the best for maintaining a constant even temp. Mods will come later if you feel the need..Enjoy and ID love to share recipes'/techniques Maybe we can even get Dustin to share a few..That goes for you too Streater
    As a COMPLETE NOOB to this any suggestions, ideas, mods, RECIPES' would be helpful and appreciated.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    From an awesome BoTL in Hawaii.

The unbanded one is an Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos 32. There are also two Hawaii-only releases, the 777 Corojo "Paka" and the Viaje Oro "Koa"

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    Box of Lil Boris!!!!

I hate you.
    what a dumb bandwagoner.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    Streater:
    bandyt09:

As a COMPLETE NOOB to this any suggestions, ideas, mods, RECIPES' would be helpful and appreciated.
    Apple juice for pork mop... I have some excellent chipotle rub too, I'll make it a point to get some to you guys. Dry plate the meat in the fridge overnight too. Initially, dry skin absorbs smoke much better. There are two approaches, one is dry rub and smoke no mop. The other is marinade and mop, I prefer a combination of both. I marinade for a couple days, dry plate overnight, and mop after the meat has been on for an hour or two so the meat has started to absorb the smoke, and the mop carmelizes with the smoke. Dry plating is essential regardless.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    A little something to help me prep for Thursday's CigarChat with Dan Tiant...

IMG_20120717_165153.
    IMG_20120717_165308.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    On vacation with the family first I finally got to try 5 guys burger & fries
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Next I picked up this awesome looking gem!
    too bad the inside looked like this
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    robbyras:
    A little something to help me prep for Thursday's CigarChat with Dan Tiant...

IMG_20120717_165153.
    IMG_20120717_165308.
    Didn't know they have samplers of these been wanting to try some, looks like I'm going on a web hunt
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Medic45:
    I **** LOVE 5 guys! Now I now what I'm having this weekend when I go off my diet!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Medic45:
    I **** LOVE 5 guys! Now I now what I'm having this weekend when I go off my diet!
    mister rodgers. do you like five guys? i think in n out and the habit is wayyy better. guys have them over there?
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    rwheelwright:
    Medic45:
    mister rodgers. do you like five guys? i think in n out and the habit is wayyy better. guys have them over there?
    I have to say Five Guys is better than In & Out of your a$$ burger
  • Options
    jliu:
    Never had In and Out. We don't have them here. We just got smash burger and they are good too but I like 5 guys more.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My end of a newb trade with bigjohn125. IMAG0236
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    sms419sms419 Posts: 21
    MMM Cohiba Puro Definitly in my top5 favs
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    jliu:
    Never had In and Out. We don't have them here. We just got smash burger and they are good too but I like 5 guys more.
    robert and wheelie, I actually agree. In n Out is a weee bit hyped. I still like it though. The Habit is good. chargrilled stuff. ok so back to this thread umm, what did I get today. I got a box of Behike B52s.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    rwheelwright:
    jliu:
    robert and wheelie, I actually agree. In n Out is a weee bit hyped. I still like it though. The Habit is good. chargrilled stuff. ok so back to this thread umm, what did I get today. I got a box of Behike B52s.
    Not a fan of 5 guys,, do you guys have a Fatt Burger??? Red Robin makes a good burger IMO
  • Options
    jliu:
    rwheelwright:
    jliu:
    Never had a Behike. Enjoy! I'll tell you what i got today. I got agrivated like I have been for the past 5 days here!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What started as me looking for a couple El Titan de Bronze Redemption cigars turned into this.

From Marker. I haven't traded with Jamie yet and now I know why...the man makes it hard to do an even trade.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The Kelly Deal just landed.
  • Options
    got my winning from Mike along with some great Yard Gars!! Thank You

• Options
    Got a thank you bomb form Nickiam, Way too Much, thank you!! Will these Newbs ever learn???
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169