Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I can't think of anything better than watching the UPS truck come down the street knowing it is going to stop at my house and deliver some of the most AWESOME PREMIUM smokes on the planet from our favorite place C.COM. I received today the following along with pictures 1] Bundle Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto (My Favorite Smoke) 1] Bundle Bahia Blue C.hills 12] Sampler Opulent Chill size Various Brands and a *** load of Gurkhas. and I have to say I love the new PUNCH BAREKNICKLE AWESOME if U ask me. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I picked myself up a nice black market on the way to work today.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Well lets see. I got a huge package of explosives from Lee pictured below. I also stopped at the B&M and picked up a CAO Italia, and CAO Brazilia.

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    My brother in law (cigar ninja) surprised me with some bday sticks

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    5 Camacho PE's from bandyt...thanks Todd!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Well lets see. I got a huge package of explosives from Lee pictured below. I also stopped at the B&M and picked up a CAO Italia, and CAO Brazilia.
    now that CAO is held in different hands i wonder how the Italia compares to itself from 5 years ago. i used to love that cigar.
    i guess i will have to get one and see how it goes.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a few great cigars while on vacation and had a few waitin for me at home as well
    P1010357
    P1010359
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    insomnniapb:
    now that CAO is held in different hands i wonder how the Italia compares to itself from 5 years ago. i used to love that cigar.
    i guess i will have to get one and see how it goes.
    There was one in the COTM a couple of months ago. I had not enjoyed any of the CAOs I had tried up until that point, but the Italia was a winner. More of a "daytime" smoke with a lighter to medium-body.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Picked up a few great cigars while on vacation and had a few waitin for me at home as well
    P1010357
    P1010359
    nice pick ups rudy! i just got some of the small batch 4s as well (non oscuro and oscuro). going to have a big meal before lighting that sucker up
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    P1010357
    P1010359
    nice pick ups rudy! i just got some of the small batch 4s as well (non oscuro and oscuro). going to have a big meal before lighting that sucker up
    Only had the regular small batch 4 but boy....strong, this may partly be due to its ginormous size, takes a while to smoke but is tasty.
  • Options
    right on chem. that's exactly what i've read and wanted to hear. once I have that, it'll prob be the only cigar of the day haha
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    P1010357
    P1010359
    Only had the regular small batch 4 but boy....strong, this may partly be due to its ginormous size, takes a while to smoke but is tasty.
    Jiunn I picked up a reg sb 4 back in Jan (below)
    and it looks nearly Identical to the SB 4 oscuro (above),, since you have both can you differentiate your two??Photobucket
  • Options
    hey rudster. the small batch 4 oscuro is the darker wrapper of the two. based on my readings, oscuro simply means "dark." I grabbed a fiver of ocsuro and non oscuro and was able to pick out which were which. they could have labeled it better though.. oh well
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ICrats
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:

man I need to gets me some of those ultra, only had the San cristobal of those and only in the robusto but darn tasty!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    P1010357
    P1010359
    and it looks nearly Identical to the SB 4 oscuro (above),, since you have both can you differentiate your two??Photobucket
    elogio solid man!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    enjoy those! although I only had one it was awesome, and it was lit by JD himself! These are already about 1.5 years old and smoking great.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    some days i dont like you shawn.. lol
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    P1010357
    P1010359
    elogio solid man!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm litto Gomez makes awesome smokes!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    P1010357
    P1010359
    elogio solid man!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm litto Gomez makes awesome smokes!!!!!
    Guess i need to pick some up one day.. never had one.. and in no way does that mean someone send me one..lol.. enough craziness going on around here
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I got a alec bradley sampler from jsnake today :D
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brand new kitchen cabinets :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    chemforever:
    Smokindaddy:

man I need to gets me some of those ultra, only had the San cristobal of those and only in the robusto but darn tasty!
    Yeah, I'm really excited to try them all
  • Options
    What did I get? I got beat like I stole something. By bigfnsteve
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yes you did, and deservingly too from what I can tell from your latest duel bombings!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Did you ever notice that you never see Santa and bigfnsteve in the same room at the same time ? Hmmmmm.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I got a package yesterday and today - only one of which I expected.

From Steve:

Obsidian
    Curivari Selecion Privada
    E. P. Carillo Maduro
    MOW
    San Lotano Connecticut
    R.P. Fifty

PIF from Lift:

La Aurora 107
    Obsidian
    PDR Oscuro
    5 Vegas Gold
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II

Thanks gents for the fine selection of smokes.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    JHewey:
    Did you ever notice that you never see Santa and bigfnsteve in the same room at the same time ? Hmmmmm.
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    This is late in coming and I no longer have the pics, but a few weeks back I purchased a group of sticks from catfishbluezz (Dustin) and I was so bust during the time they arrived that I don't remember if I posted on these or not.

As usual Dustin came through big time with a great price on a very nice selection of DPG's, and a selection of some MOW's, my father, a few African Linos, and a few others. Most of these have already met the sacrificial fires, and the gods were definatley appeased! LOL Thanks Dustin, anytime you need to clean out those humi's, just give me a shout bro'.