Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Very nice catfish
  • Options
    Can some one explain to me how U post inside the post when u guys reply to someones posting I see your name and then a thin line goes all the down to your name and what U posted is within that line, how do U do that
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    reggie713:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    reggie713:
    image What's the least amount of time the list city should "rest"
    To put it simply, as long as you can resist! Maybe try to give it a year?
    testing fire it up soon. that way you can gauge how long you want to let it rest on your next one.
    Honestly, this is much better advice and what I would probably do myself.
    i just got it today, so im gonna let it rest in the humi, until saturday night or so, very good advice, jliu, not only do you take excellent pictures, you are a cigar guru! ;)
    I think you should give it to me for safe keeping!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Can some one explain to me how U post inside the post when u guys reply to someones posting I see your name and then a thin line goes all the down to your name and what U posted is within that line, how do U do that
    Instead of hitting the reply button hit the quote button on the post that you want to quote.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I recently purchased some (6) sticks from CvilleE and they arrived this morning. Seems like he went to school with the group alright... he can't count worth ****! Check out what he sent as tag alongs!!! THANKS Eric awesome BOTL.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday I got 20 LPH Cameroon Figurados.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I came home from a nice long relaxing Labor Day weekend to find my mailbox in shambles. Bigshizza caught wind that I was looking to try some new stuff and decided to kill me with kindness. Jim you're far too generous. I can't thank you enough.

A box I was expecting arrived today.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I stopped at the ABC near me and found out that they had a small walk in with some pretty good pricing on a few things that i will have to return for... and i had to get the sailor jerry since ive heard a good bit about it on here.

the sancho Panza is a cigar that ive seen a few times posted online but never tried.... i ended up smoking it asap when my jeep broke (the blade of the electric fan exploded!) and i really enjoyed it. it was 4.5 in long and i wanna say a 50 rg. What is a good price for one of these, i wanna know if i got a deal on it.

me broken down behind the Magic Kingdom...

• Options
    4.35 for a single Double Maduro Quixote on here. I don't have a b&m to compare to though.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    4.35 for a single Double Maduro Quixote on here. I don't have a b&m to compare to though.
    i guess that comparing it to ccom where i usually find the best prices i got a pretty dang good deal on it.... im probably going to go back as soon as i can and get more.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a nice pick up Taylor, although we must have a conversation about your choice of vodka, tsk, tsk.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    reggie713:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    reggie713:
    image What's the least amount of time the list city should "rest"
    To put it simply, as long as you can resist! Maybe try to give it a year?
    fire it up soon. that way you can gauge how long you want to let it rest on your next one.
    Honestly, this is much better advice and what I would probably do myself.
    i just got it today, so im gonna let it rest in the humi, until saturday night or so, very good advice, jliu, not only do you take excellent pictures, you are a cigar guru! ;)
    I think you should give it to me for safe keeping!!
    Lost Cities don't need rest/aging like the regular opus. Enough time to get over travel shock, and they are usually good to go.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    PRESENTS!!!!

The OSOK are the trucha, don't worry about the 1 thats missing...it found a good home.

• Options
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    PRESENTS!!!!

The OSOK are the trucha, don't worry about the 1 thats missing...it found a good home.

how are those osok, they look cool as hell!!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    reggie713:
    nickiam:
    PRESENTS!!!!

very good. I had my first one last week that Trident had sent me. So good i bought a box.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    reggie713:
    nickiam:
    PRESENTS!!!!

very good. I had my first one last week that Trident had sent me. So good i bought a box.
    pm to ya brother!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Looks like a nice pick up Taylor, although we must have a conversation about your choice of vodka, tsk, tsk.
    ive never bought vodka before... it was a "recommendation" and i was excited about the humi in there. and my plan was to add a couple of lemons worth of lemony goodness to it for a month... or six. thats actually where i was headed when the blades on my electric fan exploded.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    marineatbn03:
    ive never bought vodka before... it was a "recommendation" and i was excited about the humi in there. and my plan was to add a couple of lemons worth of lemony goodness to it for a month... or six. thats actually where i was headed when the blades on my electric fan exploded.
    it appers life gave you lemons!
  • Options
    ^^appears!
  • Options
    hahaha...... well i guess it did.... i just wanted the fruit though.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    PRESENTS!!!!

Tat Blk P.lanceros FTW! Damn Nicki morning, you don't mess around.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got last weeks weekend blitz
  • Options
    Absolutely. I've not had an OSOK, but I have had a Tat black, and I support this message.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    recieved last weekends blitz ( gurhka titans) and xikar lighter along with a cao 5x2 sampler. they look very tasty!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a box of El Titan de Bronze Redemption maduro coronas..LP #9 beliscos if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Got a box of El Titan de Bronze Redemption maduro coronas..LP #9 beliscos if I remember correctly.
    nice pick ups jimbo. now don't go off giving them all away like you've been doing. smoke some for yourself
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    nice pick ups jimbo. now don't go off giving them all away like you've been doing. smoke some for yourself
    Roger that my friend!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Roger that my friend!!
    You been drinking Jim? Don't remember about a box of Liga??!?!?! Hmmm... I think it didn't come in Jim, Snoob and I are on the way over, go get some groceries...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭