Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    My boy Vision went to the B&M today and picked me up this nice little package of Viaje's and the two MOW's are from like the month of JUNE's pass. Thanks like the month for letting me in on the pass. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Got my movie trivia winnings from Richard. Thanks a ton bro, I love 4 of these and have yet to try the Kinky and NM1989. I truly appreciate it!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    PRESENTS!!!!

The OSOK are the trucha, don't worry about the 1 thats missing...it found a good home.

Sweet!! Replacing your stock after all those bombs you've been sending out??

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I see that others are also early adopters of the Melanio... tell me how that double torp/figurado tastes when you go for it! I'm resting my robusto for a week or two before smoking.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Got a box of El Titan de Bronze Redemption maduro coronas..LP #9 beliscos if I remember correctly.
    nice pick ups jimbo. now don't go off giving them all away like you've been doing. smoke some for yourself
    Roger that my friend!!
    You been drinking Jim? Don't remember about a box of Liga??!?!?! Hmmm... I think it didn't come in Jim, Snoob and I are on the way over, go get some groceries...
    Sorry boys...only a 5ver but I'd share with you two for sho!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    2x Cain F Lancero 2x Oliva V Maduro

Hmm Melanio, I need to check those out.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Stopped over at my Dad's and he gave me a Torano Vault, Torano Exodus 50 years, Torano Master, and a Torano Loyal.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I got my PIF from Daniel(Toombes). I was thinking a couple days ago(yes I do this on occasion,) that I hadn't had a MOW Virtue yet. Schweeeet, thanks bro.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Another bomb from Lee. Bomb from Lee And a box of OSOK Trucha from Zeebra. IMAG0304 Thanks a ton guys!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Was wanting one of these so bad, U know I always think of U JHEWEY when I light up a OLIVA V Photobucket
  • WOW! You started smoking this OLIVA V two days ago and it lasted until today!!!! Now that's a PREMIM PREME PRIM PREM!!! When I smoke the PRIMYPRIMPRIM....I only think of YOU
    seagarlover:
    Was wanting one of these so bad, U know I always think of U JHEWEY when I light up a OLIVA V Photobucket
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this from Rain in a trade.... Why even count right?
    Photobucket

And I get home to "Hey. I returned the other swing.... can you put this one together".......
    Photobucket
    My dad called me about this so I got him to pick one up. It's a limited release done by a radio host created by Nestor Miranda and DPG.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    My dad called me about this so I got him to pick one up. It's a limited release done by a radio host created by Nestor Miranda and DPG.

Where and how much?!?! That is the coolest band I have ever seen. PM to ya!
    Replied
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Photobucket Photobucket
    Very nice!! Between you and dd I think I'm keeping the bounty company in buisness from the drool lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    50 kilo's of Afghan heroin (not for my consumption of course). Think I will have a stick in celebration.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    50 kilo's of Afghan heroin (not for my consumption of course). Think I will have a stick in celebration.
    Somehow the locals will get it back ;)
    I don't doubt it, hell, we pay them to destroy their poppy fields only for them to turn around a grow another to start the cycle all over again.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the contracts we give, where we pay them to build buildings that they are gonna blow up.
    exactly
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bmp
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    rzaman:
    Photobucket Photobucket
    Very nice!! Between you and dd I think I'm keeping the bounty company in buisness from the drool lol
    Nice!! love the LFD series
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭

First from Insomniapb

Then Bklyn78

Then Opatience

Then Buffalonian

Then Last but not least by no means Nickiam

All Very Nice Selection of cigars, you Noobs, Newbs, Borks, Botl really went to far want to thank each one of you so very much!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:

First from Insomniapb

Then Bklyn78

Then Opatience

Then Buffalonian

All Very Nice Selection of cigars, you Noobs, Newbs, Borks, Botl really went to far want to thank each one of you so very much!!!
    Mike in other words you got what you deserve!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:

First from Insomniapb

Then Bklyn78

Then Opatience

Then Buffalonian

Mike in other words you got what you deserve!
    I see you can try that Roman Candle out now,,,Nice,, Very Nice hits all of you!
    GF sent me a nice pick me up to make my day a little brighter,,Such a sweetheart!!
    P1010400P1010399