Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I did a trade with Trident (Roman) for some of his Nub Dubs. Thanks Roman for the trade

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Newest addition to my Liga collection

Photobucket
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:

Photobucket
    I know a guy that likes lanceros. I'll give you a hint, you have his pass right now! Your welcome, Daniel :) Lol, actually I was going to hit him with an L40, so feel free to keep those for yourself.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Trident...Congrats!!!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:

Photobucket
    I know a guy that likes lanceros. I'll give you a hint, you have his pass right now! Your welcome, Daniel :) Lol, actually I was going to hit him with an L40, so feel free to keep those for yourself.
    I heart you Tony.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    amz1301:
    Those Viajes look awesome
  • Options
    Wow! congrats Daniel. I believe the Montecrsito in the tubo is either Open Eagle or Edmundo. Both are good smoke.
    danielzreyes:
  • Options
    very nice Andrew? I would like to know how the Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades tastes like.
    amz1301:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Wow! congrats Daniel. I believe the Montecrsito in the tubo is either Open Eagle or Edmundo. Both are good smoke.
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks Rip. I got me self some "beautiful women" lol. Oh and remember I was asking about the Bolivar Exclusivo Canada. I knew I was getting a few that's why I asked how they were.
  • Options
    Now I remeber. I hope I replied to your enquiry...if not then I apologize. Anyway what is that Monti in the tubo- Open Eagle or Edmundo?
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks Rip. I got me self some "beautiful women" lol. Oh and remember I was asking about the Bolivar Exclusivo Canada. I knew I was getting a few that's why I asked how they were.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Now I remeber. I hope I replied to your enquiry...if not then I apologize. Anyway what is that Monti in the tubo- Open Eagle or Edmundo?
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    Yes you did reply and thank you. Edmundo.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a love gift from Jiunn and a box of Ramon Bueso robustos that I'll age and then bomb the crap out of people...or just bomb the hell out of folks because it's fun!!
  • Options
    Got a welcome package from Trident today! image
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    My in laws came back from vacation in Aruba and brought me these. I never knew they even grew tobacco there.

Information on these can be found Here!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Got a love gift from Jiunn and a box of Ramon Bueso robustos that I'll age and then bomb the crap out of people...or just bomb the hell out of folks because it's fun!!
    LOL, you do it so well too! Don't think I've forgotten about you!
  • Options
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos (James) and I got to "talkin" about moonshine and he offered to do a bottle trade and send me a new shine brand that I've never seen around here.
    Got his end of the trade today, everything was packed up nice and snug and arrived safely --- they look great James, can't wait to try them. Gonna have some fun this weekend :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jthanatos (James) and I got to "talkin" about moonshine and he offered to do a bottle trade and send me a new shine brand that I've never seen around here.
    Got his end of the trade today, everything was packed up nice and snug and arrived safely --- they look great James, can't wait to try them. Gonna have some fun this weekend :-D

Enjoy. The apple pie is great served hot, especially on a cool fall night. ... I am already using that great Honey Whiskey. Hoping to open the vodka this weekend.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Enjoy. The apple pie is great served hot, especially on a cool fall night. ... I am already using that great Honey Whiskey. Hoping to open the vodka this weekend.
    Good to know - I never thought of warming up the apple pie but that sounds awesome. Lookin forward to having a glass next to the fire pit. Glad you're enjoying the honey & curious to get your thoughts on the vodka. That same company offers a whiskey (wanted to get you that instead of vodka) but I haven't seen it in my regular stores, so I'm not sure if it's been released yet...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    skweekz:
    My in laws came back from vacation in Aruba and brought me these. I never knew they even grew tobacco there.

Information on these can be found Here!
    yea I went there just over a year ago and got a cigar from these guys, I didn't get to go to their main store though. Cool story those guys have.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Some donations for my pass from MTucelli and RYC:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And blown up by BigShizza...

Edit: Trident sent the monster package of sticks, not RYC. It's been a long week and I'm having a little trouble concentrating. Sorry for the mix up, guys.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

I taste tested some of the Ole Smokey while in Gatlinburg last month, strong stuff, good, but some of it was strong. Or maybe I am just weak, I don't know.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Good to know - I never thought of warming up the apple pie but that sounds awesome. Lookin forward to having a glass next to the fire pit. Glad you're enjoying the honey & curious to get your thoughts on the vodka. That same company offers a whiskey (wanted to get you that instead of vodka) but I haven't seen it in my regular stores, so I'm not sure if it's been released yet...
    lol, I make that stuff every year. Never seen anyone else enjoy it. Love the stuff.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, I make that stuff every year. Never seen anyone else enjoy it. Love the stuff.
    You make 'shine or apple pie every year?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You people been picking up some fiiine-@ss smokes !! And apple pie moonshine sounds like the nlbest damn drink ever, lol!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got a box of FFP and Dirty Rats plus a 1940 Partagas Pre-Embargo. Had to try one. Whether good or bad I still had to try it.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Sprint Sale Strikes again, plus some GH 2002 Vintage

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I had to restock the MB2's, they are just too damn good. Then I remembered that someone around here likes lanceros and I have his pass coming in the next couple days *cough*Daniel*cough*. And after a little input from some of you, I picked up the last 2006 Camacho Liberty that was sitting at my B&M. Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself :)IMAG0310