Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I had to restock the MB2's, they are just too damn good. Then I remembered that someone around here likes lanceros and I have his pass coming in the next couple days *cough*Daniel*cough*. And after a little input from some of you, I picked up the last 2006 Camacho Liberty that was sitting at my B&M. Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself :)IMAG0310
    Very nice Shafty
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    I had to restock the MB2's, they are just too damn good. Then I remembered that someone around here likes lanceros and I have his pass coming in the next couple days *cough*Daniel*cough*. And after a little input from some of you, I picked up the last 2006 Camacho Liberty that was sitting at my B&M. Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself :)IMAG0310
    Very nice Shafty
    Nice tony!! I can't believe they still have the Mb2's!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Yeah, they are a little buried and not on display. I think I'm the only one buying them, which is perfectly fine with me! I'm really excited to try the new Room 101 also.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Yeah, they are a little buried and not on display. I think I'm the only one buying them, which is perfectly fine with me! I'm really excited to try the new Room 101 also.
    Me too on the Room 101. Just got some the other day. They look great !!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    MVW67:
    Sprint Sale Strikes again, plus some GH 2002 Vintage

I HATE YOU!

That is all.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Room 101's??? I didnt know what those were, I hear the Darumas are the best 101 to date,, First time Ive seen em.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Room 101's??? I didnt know what those were, I hear the Darumas are the best 101 to date,, First time Ive seen em.
    You'll be seeing another one soon, lol.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    You'll be seeing another one soon, lol.
    Im at a loss for words right now.....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Pm to sleeve
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Still haven't figured out how to post pics.

2 Opus X Petit Lancero
    2 Liga Dirty Rats
    1 Liga FFP
    2 MUWAT Bait Fish
    1 MUWAT +11
    1 Avo 787

All going into the box for some aging time.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nelenea:
    Still haven't figured out how to post pics. 2 Opus X Petit Lancero 2 Liga Dirty Rats 1 Liga FFP 2 MUWAT Bait Fish 1 MUWAT +11 1 Avo 787 All going into the box for some aging time.
    Nice pick-ups!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Nelenea:
    Still haven't figured out how to post pics. 2 Opus X Petit Lancero 2 Liga Dirty Rats 1 Liga FFP 2 MUWAT Bait Fish 1 MUWAT +11 1 Avo 787 All going into the box for some aging time.
    Nice pick-ups!
    +1. If you give me one of those OpusX P.lancero, I'll show you how to post pics. lol JK ........ maybe.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Nelenea:
    Nice pick-ups!
    +1. If you give me one of those OpusX P.lancero, I'll show you how to post pics. lol JK ........ maybe.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm building a few packages! LOL
  • Options
    rzaman, no Pu-Erh? I am disappointed.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Photobucket
    is this pipe tobacco?
  • Options
    reggie, that is tea.
  • Options
    Marker:
    reggie, that is tea.
    lmao, makes sense!!
  • Options
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice reggie, Dan sent me one of those and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Just came in today, new vendor very impressed with service!

2012-09-19 16.37.06

2012-09-19 16.38.59
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got hit with a Snoob Bomb and as always awesome sticks, thank brother for the gifts

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I got a box of FFPs and Dirty rats
  • Options
    Box of Oliva V Melanio Robusto
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Box of Oliva V Melanio Robusto
    Nice pick up!! IMO let them rest at least 3 months!!! Rott they are really rough and you might be pissed lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Damn you!
  • Options
    stowggie:
    scarlin:
    Damn you!
    Nice pick up brother!
  • Options