Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    some tweety birds have landed!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Awwwww snap! Let me know how those maddy's are. I'm curious because the only cohiba I ever liked was the behike, so I figured maybe the maddy would work. Very nice score my man.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    You D IC K:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    You D IC K:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    you ok Joo Joo?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    roomie, dustin, daniel. ya'll are solid BOTLs. as such, surely you guys will try some of these guys. I <3 you xoxo
    jliu:
    roomie, dustin, daniel. ya'll are solid BOTLs. as such, surely you guys will try some of these guys. I
    I've got some more treats coming as well from the aged stuff. LMK
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Jiunn... sweet mother of god... I just went from 6 to midnight.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    roomie, dustin, daniel. ya'll are solid BOTLs. as such, surely you guys will try some of these guys. I
    okay laaa. jiunn is on a buying freeze now haha. cigars are too expensive!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I don't even know what the hell all those are. The old skool taxi looking ones seem to be fav around these forums.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Well......I'm not lol.... A mutual friend has some of those lil monte's coming soon too, so when he gets them I'll grab a few to try.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Well......I'm not lol.... A mutual friend has some of those lil monte's coming soon too, so when he gets them I'll grab a few to try.
    nice man. love montes. here we go tax return here we go. clap clap
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 20 Vigilante Corojo Torpedos and 20 Don Lino SA Maduro Robustos
    BigT06:
    Jiunn... sweet mother of god... I just went from 6 to midnight.
    haha yea dude. i got a little crazy since you've been gone. and no i wasn't quoting kelly clarkson
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I don't even know what the hell all those are. The old skool taxi looking ones seem to be fav around these forums.
    crazy taxi. that is such a fun game. blast from the past. dont be pretending like you dont know what i'm talkin about. ok ok theyre all cohibas. genios, esplendidos, siglo VIs. ole!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    crazy taxi. that is such a fun game. blast from the past. dont be pretending like you dont know what i'm talkin about. ok ok theyre all cohibas. genios, esplendidos, siglo VIs. ole!
    crazy taxi=awesome!! nice pic ups june! and what qaulity pics you have!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Had these waitin for me

From the Weekend Blitz
    P1010445

P1010446

Bigshizza Beatdown
    P1010447
  • Nice indeed! I just picked up 3 more Anejos and an AB Black Market from a local B&M.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Just picked up a sancho panza double maduro and ran ino a canadian there who was going crazy over our cigar prices and we talked for a good twenty minutes (i convinced him to get an undercrown and the sancho panza plus one or two since he didnt know the names) so when he asked where the cheapest cutters were i told him i had an extra and then proceeded to bomb the heck out of him :D and i nearly forgot the cutter... (luckily i had a herfador with me so i could bomb him.)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    jliu:
    i just got a box of maddys myself. let me know how you like them.
    taythegibs:
    Just picked up a sancho panza double maduro and ran ino a canadian there who was going crazy over our cigar prices and we talked for a good twenty minutes (i convinced him to get an undercrown and the sancho panza plus one or two since he didnt know the names) so when he asked where the cheapest cutters were i told him i had an extra and then proceeded to bomb the heck out of him :D and i nearly forgot the cutter... (luckily i had a herfador with me so i could bomb him.)
    Nicely done.
    jeep edson:
    jliu:
    i just got a box of maddys myself. let me know how you like them.
    sure thing. after I give it proper rest from the traveling, I will spark it up jeep liberty
    A little package from the owner of Nomad cigars image
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Excellent pick up Rick. Never go wrong with Anejo!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Big ease:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    LFD Robusto Sampler
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet Test Flight
    Padron 3000 Nat and Mad
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got 3 AF Hemingway Work of Art Maduros
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Received a mazo of cuba libre one's.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Fuente unnamed reserva :) yaaaaay :)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    beatnic: