Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i just started using a hildbrant 12 wrap,for lining. im not that fond of it! ive been thinking of picking up a rotatry, which one did you go with? i use a danny Fowler flat liner for shading, im pretty impressed with that!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya, Reggie.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Just picked up a 750 of Grand Marnier and some Kahlua-French Vanilla
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Davis (webmost) sent me two pipes. I'm having internet problems right now, but I'll show these bad boys off when I get it fixed! Thanks again, Davis.
  • Options
    TAZ-MANTAZ-MAN Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Thought I read awhile back Kahlua had been discontinued? Mrs. Clause arrived in her red Jeep today with: 3 Opus X tins (Robusto, Perfection & Reserva d' Chateau) also box God Of Fire serie B Robusto. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Big Tex:
    I got a box too. I am wondering how to store them in my cabinet humi tho.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Also grabbed these at the B&M today image
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my wife decides to give me 1 of my Christmas presents early, and she framed 1 of Mike Uhren's paintings for my future man cave, totally awesome Pam and Knob. She also says Mike was a class act to deal with, and loved the work. Thanks again to my wife . image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    So my wife decides to give me 1 of my Christmas presents early, and she framed 1 of Mike Uhren's paintings for my future man cave, totally awesome Pam and Knob. She also says Mike was a class act to deal with, and loved the work. Thanks again to my wife . image
    Very nice Ray!! Merry Christmas to your family!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to u to Jim, and your family my brother.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Cigars from my wife! Booze and cutter from my mom!image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this from my mother in law today.image
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas with their family and friends. I just wanted to take a second and post a pic of what my brother and sister gave Nikki and I today. Can't wait to get a chance to smoke some of these, but the dang news is saying there is possible "blizzard-like conditions" headed our way for tomorrow and Thursday. I am predicting a dusting! (Tune in Thursday to see if I am a meteorologist or an idiot!)

My brother found these cool boxes at his local B&M in Columbus. He also gave me the Nub, Padilla, CAO, and Thompson. My sister grabbed an extra Macanudo for us when she went to get my brother some cigars. Too cool and a great surprise. Planning to use the boxes for decoration/dry boxing.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Christmas present to myself:

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got absolutely EFFED up by the wife. She went thru my wish list and killed it!
    Photobucket
    Rob Green smashed me for Christmas
    Photobucket
    And Toombes came thru hard on the PIF
    Photobucket
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so got this stuff yesterday from the wife.not shown she grabbed a subscription in cigar of the month club.very nice indeed holiday spirits 1 holiday spirits 3 christmas gifts
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Just ordered 25 My Father LB Petit Robustos from Timmy and 5 LAdC EL Jefes!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Cigar.com Deluxe Humidor
    XiKar cutter
    XiKar 10ct travel

2 Diesel
    2 Man o' War
    2 Padilla Artemis
    2 5 Vegas A
    2 Flor de Olivia Maduro
    1 Flor de Olivia
    1 Flor de Olivia Gold

I love christmas
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    brianetz1:
    Cigar.com Deluxe Humidor XiKar cutter XiKar 10ct travel 2 Diesel 2 Man o' War 2 Padilla Artemis 2 5 Vegas A 2 Flor de Olivia Maduro 1 Flor de Olivia 1 Flor de Olivia Gold I love christmas

Welcome to the forum. I see that sucker being filled up quickly here! Gotta love it :-)
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I have been working and running around all over the place for the last year. Today I went to my favorite B&M and picked up 18 af sharks, 1 af untold story, and a 55 dollar unmentionable. I sat down and smoked two of the sharks, and I just love that cigar
  • Options
    An 'original stogie stand' from DR and a nice note thanking me for the package last week...class act!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My Rafael Gonzalez CE came in, box date NOV 09. A very unassuming band on a very excellent cigar:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    catfishbluezz:
    You can never go wrong with See's candy. Oh, nice smokes, too.
  • Options
    Got an OG stogie stand from DR and a bottle of the 2012 WLW through a trade with Vulchor. Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting some use out of both of these this weekend!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I am a bit late posting this, My wife Shelby and "The Beard" conspired once again to give me a great cigar gift for Christmas. image
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    My Rafael Gonzalez CE came in, box date NOV 09. A very unassuming band on a very excellent cigar:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

They only get better! I have a box from 2001 or 2002 I forget... Anyway, they are a great smoke and not to bad on the wallet. Enjoy!
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I am a bit late posting this, My wife Shelby and "The Beard" conspired once again to give me a great cigar gift for Christmas. image
    If you didn't give Shelby a kiss for this, I will! Lol! You've got a good woman bro!