Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    Nice way to start off the weekend with a box delivery from the mailman.

You didn't mention this to the horsemen! Holdin out on us. I see how it is gramps
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:

You didn't mention this to the horsemen! Holdin out on us. I see how it is gramps
    Well buddy..i didnt share it with you guys for 2 reasons...

1st: everyone is now active and should be reading this post for themselves in the first place.

2nd: I already know what the reponses would have been:

Carl= Cool bro..but what else do you smoke?

Elijah: You are a MF ****...bahahaha

Stephen: Wait, dont you already have like 2 boxes...

Did i nail it E?
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:

1st: everyone is now active and should be reading this post for themselves in the first place.

Did i nail it E?
    Well damn. Spot on sir. Well done lol
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:

Did i nail it E?
    Thank you pooh bear.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:

Did i nail it E?
    Thank you pooh bear.
    Aww thanks pookie
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:

Did i nail it E?
    Thank you pooh bear.
    Aww thanks pookie
    nice.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Opus X Angel’s Share is part of Arturo Fuentes 100 Anniversary release. Lately, I have been little bit in an off mode with Opus X. Angel’s Share wrapper and blends are totally different than regular Opus X. Usually Opus X uses top prime leaves for strong strength and flavors. This time Carlito utilizes middle prime leaves for the wrapper and some long aged fillers which end up a softer version of Opus X This can also be a marketing strategy to boost the Opus X production. However, I am a big fan of a cigar with less strength and more flavors and aroma. I cannot comment right now but I will smoke and review it soon.
    Photobucket
    La Palina- 1896, Little Bill and Golide one time release cigars are one of my favorite smoke. In fact, I believe La Palina Goldie cigar is the top 2012 Non-Cuban release. They are almost out of stock. Finally, I received a big supply of my favorite La Palina cigars so I can enjoy them next few years.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ^^^^ so thats where all those went!!! LOL!!! I dont even have words right now, will get back to you later!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    My end of the trade with Dustin, catfishbluezzzzz. Yes, it was SUPPOSED to be for 4 Headly Grange cigars only, but this is ccom math at its best

• Options
    zeebra:
    My end of the trade with Dustin, catfishbluezzzzz. Yes, it was SUPPOSED to be for 4 Headly Grange cigars only, but this is ccom math at its best

Catfish go boom! Lemme know your thoughts on the Ezra Zion. Just started repping them and I've been blown away. As a guy who smokes a lot of higher end and hard to find stuff I'd appreciate your feedback brother
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    All of this...room is now very limited..gotta smoke more and faster!! New Years resolution and lose weight! Lol. imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Got straight tore up! Sad I missed the gift exchange this year :( Lemme know what you think of the Ezra Zion if you don't mind brother
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Christmas gifts to start off the man cave. image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice cat!
    But now you're just being mean. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Nice cat!
    But now you're just being mean. LOL!
    You know I'm all about the love Tony!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    A little Christmas present to myself. I feel old saying this but I'm starting to enjoy a nice scotch.

• Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    This is my end of the trade with bigharpoon, thanks man
  • Options
    There are many famous scotch brands but Balvenie 21 is unique. It has a crisp and clean taste. I can't live without it....great pick. Congrats Andrew and Happy Holidays!!!
    amz1301:
    A little Christmas present to myself. I feel old saying this but I'm starting to enjoy a nice scotch.

• Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    I've been out of town for the past two weeks for a funeral and a vacation and returned home to find these waiting on me!!! The big box is from the Newb secret santa, the envelope is from danielzreyes, one of the small boxes is a movie pass with Toombes, another small box is a trade with bigharpoon and the last small box is a bomb!!!
    Secret Santa
    Stogie Stand
    Trade with bigharpoon
    Movie Pass with Toombes
    Bomb from Rick
    Never will i leave again for two weeks, my mailbox and porch can't take it!!
  • Options
    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you Rip. Just saw your pick ups for the day, Holy ****, you find my spot ?, lol. I plan on picking up some more "Goldie" if they have some left at my spot tomorrow.
    rzaman:
    There are many famous scotch brands but Balvenie 21 is unique. It has a crisp and clean taste. I can't live without it....great pick. Congrats Andrew and Happy Holidays!!!
    amz1301:

• Options
    LOL...they directly came from Bill Paley's marketing director. I had to secure my favourite smokes and collected as much as possible. if you can't find the Goldie please let me know. You helped me a lot with many cigars now its my time to help you. I wouldn't even think twice to reduce my current stock for you brother
    amz1301:
    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you Rip. Just saw your pick ups for the day, Holy ****, you find my spot ?, lol. I plan on picking up some more "Goldie" if they have some left at my spot tomorrow.
    rzaman:
    amz1301:

• Options
    Haha, thankyou. Let me see what they have. They had a stack last time I was there.
    rzaman:
    LOL...they directly came from Bill Paley's marketing director. I had to secure my favourite smokes and collected as much as possible. if you can't find the Goldie please let me know. You helped me a lot with many cigars now its my time to help you. I wouldn't even think twice to reduce my current stock for you brother
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    While out Christmas shopping for the wife, picked myself up a little gift
  • Options
    My fav! You will like:)
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photostried couple of new sticks? Hope there good?
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photostried couple of new sticks? Hope there good?
    The AB Family blend is the only one of those I've had. It's a good smoke
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    those ryj maddys are awesome, very sweet Maduro.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    ENFIDL:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    those ryj maddys are awesome, very sweet Maduro.
    I have one of them with some age on it. I'll have to schmoke it soon
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Not cigar related but, I got these 2 guitars a small amp, a guitar stand and a couple of how to books
    for doing this tattoo!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nice line work, Reggie! What kind of set-up are you using? I just switched over to a rotary machine and its made a world of difference in my outlining.
    And, a Starcaster! Haven't seen one of those in a while! Nice pick up, bro!