Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Toombes:
    Nothing cigar related. This is better! My Father gave me my Grandfather's 1954 Gibson!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    He'll yeah that is awesome!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Toombes:
    Nothing cigar related. This is better! My Father gave me my Grandfather's 1954 Gibson!
    He'll yeah that is awesome!!

Thanks, bro! Along with the gift of a much cherished instrument I picked up a bomb from JDH to sweeten the day even more! A handful of favs and two I've never had! It was a good day, Tater!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    IT FINALLY CAME IN!!!!!!!!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:

Hell Yeah GO TEXANS!!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:

Hell Yeah GO TEXANS!!!!
    YEA!!! Hopefully they go all the way!!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    I actually got 5 of these, but 2 were buried deep in the humi before I remembered to take a pic. They are the Fuente Fuente vitola image
  • Got my Acid sampler and Connesiour sampler today. image
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Smoke em if ya got em is one of my closest homies. This guy hit me with a Christmas gift of epic proportions

Thanks again yo!

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i like the looks of that!! great gift
  • ENFIDL:
    Smoke em if ya got em is one of my closest homies. This guy hit me with a Christmas gift of epic proportions

Thanks again yo!

That's awesome looking... just sayin'
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    These came in the mail yesterday. image
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    ENFIDL:

Thanks again yo!

Damn, smoke em, just said, "You think you can be a ghost around here.....Take this Tiny Shorts!!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Yesterday I got 2 Netgear Powerline Ethernet Adapters and the Dark Knight Rises COmbo pack. Today I got a Fuente Destino al Siglo BLUE humi and 2 Opus X Angel Share Toro's.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Money can't buy taste
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    image got these from bbass2 aka Ben. I made a post asking about the jdn celebration. This kind brother offers to buck me up. Apparently he can't read cause some of these are not the jdn celebration. Thanks a ton man I'm excited to try all of these. I owe you sir.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i got a stogie stand today. not the rip off product but the original. thank you very much daniel.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Imgembo:
    image got these from bbass2 aka Ben. I made a post asking about the jdn celebration. This kind brother offers to buck me up. Apparently he can't read cause some of these are not the jdn celebration. Thanks a ton man I'm excited to try all of these. I owe you sir.

Cigars hate traveling in small groups. Glad to see they made it there safe, enjoy!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    ENFIDL:

Thanks again yo!

Damn, smoke em, just said, "You think you can be a ghost around here.....Take this Tiny Shorts!!!!
    LMAO....tiny shorts...
  • My lovely fiance signed me up for a cigar of the month club. got these today!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    A nice Christmas Bomb from robbyras

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    A nice Christmas Bomb from robbyras

NUB DUB!!!!
    Got a hat and a nice note from Jon Huber... I actually had some design input on this hat, can you tell?

Photobucket
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Ammo. >:D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Ammo. >:D
    Good man...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received this from Harrison image And received these from Rick, thank u guys, really awesome smokes. Over and over u guys impress each day, so thoughtful.image
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Got this BAD @$$ package from RobbyRasReviews today. Unreal. Thanks again brother!

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    robbyras:
    Got a hat and a nice note from Jon Huber... I actually had some design input on this hat, can you tell?

Photobucket
    Majorly jealous. See what I did there with the word " major" as in the major leagues.
    Bombay:
    robbyras:

Photobucket
    Majorly jealous. See what I did there with the word " major" as in the major leagues.
    A hat fit for a Champion!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    1 each WOAM and Zino Z-Class
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bombay:
    ENFIDL:

Thanks again yo!

LMAO....tiny shorts...
    bahahahaha too funny. Ol grand pappy horsemen here is the main reason I'm back on here.