Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    very nice. Been meaning to revisit this stick had one about a year ago and really enjoyed it.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a couple of tasty looking cigars from trident, when I met him at a local b&m to pick up rains pass
    there was also a Muwat baitfish, but it met a fiery demise!
    while at said b&m I also picked these up, with a little guidance!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    smoke em if you got em:
    pbchevo:
    very nice. Been meaning to revisit this stick had one about a year ago and really enjoyed it.

pm'ed you
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Got a couple of tasty looking cigars from trident, when I met him at a local b&m to pick up rains pass
    Very nice! Love the LFD's! Did you guys meet up at CFO?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    reggie713:
    Very nice! Love the LFD's! Did you guys meet up at CFO?
    yea. we met up at CFO sterling though. not sure if you have gone to that one or not.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    yes we did! it was my first time at a b&m, i was a little overwhelmed, but trident steered me in the right direction...LOL. didnt have time to smoke, but someday in the near future, it will have to be!
  • Finally got my new 100-ct humidor in the mail today. Watched a few videos on seasoning it and started the process. Hopefully in a few days i'll be able to move my sticks from the cooler in my closet to their new home.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Some EPC Cardinals and a few Wickeds

• biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Box of Side Project 52C's and the AJ Corona Sampler minus the Diesel which was included in a bomb this week.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    So my Dentist told me I can't smoke still. So it's my bday and I went to my local B&M anyway to take a look. Turns out it's under a new owner and he started to actually take note on some cigars that are out there. I had a great time shopping! :D Found my ROMEOs! imageimage
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    My kids bought me this knife for Father's Day 4 years ago and I carried it until I snapped the blade trying to pry on the house door!! The original has been placed in my sons chest of knives I've started for him!! I replaced it last year but have lost it so I picked up another 1 today at SMKW!!! We love pocket knives lol bubba wanted a machete thy was bigger than him! LOL
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Medic45:
    My kids bought me this knife for Father's Day 4 years ago and I carried it until I snapped the blade trying to pry on the house door!! The original has been placed in my sons chest of knives I've started for him!! I replaced it last year but have lost it so I picked up another 1 today at SMKW!!! We love pocket knives lol bubba wanted a machete thy was bigger than him! LOL
    Haligin Bar bro...lol
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    bwahahahaha I know but I didn't wanna mess up my door facing lol
    Throw a ladder to the 2nd floor window. 9/10 times the window is unlocked. :f
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • bbass2:

Very nice!
    bbass2:
    jealous.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Stopped at CI today and picked these up.. For people who have had the AVO 85th, how is it?

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    My PIF from Randy. REALLY been wanting to try the OSOK and the RjY was on my list too. I've been eyeing a couple of the others and the El Titan is one of my favs! This really is way too much for a PIF, man. But I'll take it :)! Thanks so much!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection gifted by 0patience... Thanks Tony!! image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i received my "wiinings" from movie trivia pass from dcarp2005.thank you sir.. winning
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    catfishbluezz:
    Like that?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oh it's on Rob.... Time to fill her up lol
    thought the knife was a nice touch

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The first wave of the monthly lottery winnings came in today.
    From Taythegibs.
    From pross(this guy can't count). image
    From Vision.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    JHewey:
    Stopped at CI today and picked these up.. For people who have had the AVO 85th, how is it?

Jhewey, pretty sure joz3r posted a review of one of the AVO anniversary stick a while back, I forget which one though, it might have been the trumpet one. Nice pickup though man.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket

Now that I have time to mess with it today I'm hoping to get the rh stable so I can start moving my sticks over.
    went ot a tasting today at local b&m.smoked a san cristobal elegancia.my son chose a la aroma de cuba mi amor.forgot my camera so heres all thats left cigar bands

twistedstem:
    went ot a tasting today at local b&m.smoked a san cristobal elegancia.my son chose a la aroma de cuba mi amor.forgot my camera so heres all thats left cigar bands
    also took home these todays haul