• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Inspiration to come back to Ccom, good to see so many still here that I used to know and so many new players that I don't. Nice to meet y'all and looking forward to being a member here with some frequency again ;)
    . I don't know ya, but welcome back.
    Thanks Glock, much appreciated brother ;)
    Hi Brett. How have you been?
    Hi Danielzreyes jr.
    Lol love it. Sup Brett? How is you?
    Doing good bro, loving the SS you sent and using that all the time now, thanks again bossman :) How be you?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Inspiration to come back to Ccom, good to see so many still here that I used to know and so many new players that I don't. Nice to meet y'all and looking forward to being a member here with some frequency again ;)
    . I don't know ya, but welcome back.
    Thanks Glock, much appreciated brother ;)
    Hi Brett. How have you been?
    Hi Danielzreyes jr.
    Lol love it. Sup Brett? How is you?
    Doing good bro, loving the SS you sent and using that all the time now, thanks again bossman :) How be you?
    Awesome. I'm glad you find it useful. I'm just living in chaos. To keep the thread going, today I got an annual supply of contact lenses.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I'm very excited about these! 001 002
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    CLOVE...PM to you bro
  • Options
    Other than my lottery winnings, another package that I ordered came in today. 001
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Other than my lottery winnings, another package that I ordered came in today. 001
    havent smoked a DH yet but the Heisenberg's are outta this world, and the Namakubis are still my fav natural wrapper that I've had, enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    C-LOVE:
    havent smoked a DH yet but the Heisenberg's are outta this world, and the Namakubis are still my fav natural wrapper that I've had, enjoy!
    Just lit up a Heisenberg, you're not lying. Loving it.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray and David hit me just right!! imageimage
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    90+ Irishman:
    C-LOVE:
    That!!! Right there is an all-star line up
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    90+ Irishman:
    C-LOVE:
    That!!! Right there is an all-star line up
    Couldn't of happened without a tip from a great BOTL!
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    90+ Irishman:
    C-LOVE:
    If you like that, try the Domus Magnus, and for a cheap version the 5V Relic, they are all Quesada's that have a similar profile.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    I'm very excited about these! 001 002
    Nice. ... Did you find those at the B&M we PM'ed about the other day?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my Rocky X-outs (Edge maduro and sungrown) and some tabak red eyes (to make it free shipping) lol! The Rockys look good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    my take for the day
    3 boxes of corazon by davidoff
    diesel hair of the dog box
    diesel unlimted d5 box
    genesis bueso box
    diesel corona tin
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my movie winnings from Robbyras and what a great selection of sticks, Thanks RobPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    90+ Irishman:
    C-LOVE:
    If you like that, try the Domus Magnus, and for a cheap version the 5V Relic, they are all Quesada's that have a similar profile.
    I've had the 5v relic and liked it, the Domus Magnus looks yummy but havent had a chance to try it yet.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Some 787 pyramides, some supershots with two criollo, and a bunch more from the B&M including a gift of two Kelner cigars Henke have out at Procigar... I flipped over the Kelner...cannot wait to try those. I also scored a test blend from Ezra Zion, but it got burned immediately lol. Apparently the Acid is some HTF non infused blend as well...weird.
    imageimageimageimage
    Hey Bro, what's the 1 with the pink looking dragon on it, I kinda like it for my daughter box.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Some 787 pyramides, some supershots with two criollo, and a bunch more from the B&M including a gift of two Kelner cigars Henke have out at Procigar... I flipped over the Kelner...cannot wait to try those. I also scored a test blend from Ezra Zion, but it got burned immediately lol. Apparently the Acid is some HTF non infused blend as well...weird.
    imageimageimageimage
    Hey Bro, what's the 1 with the pink looking dragon on it, I kinda like it for my daughter box.
    Emilio Draig K
  • Options
    Thanks Eric, will look into those.
  • Options
    Now a few words from the creator of the Emilio Draig K, Gary Griffith, on the story behind the name: "The “K” designation and Welsh theme recognize and honor both my family heritage, and the first initial of my friend Ken, a Welshman who died in a tragic auto accident at about the same time I was finishing this blend. The band was created by a friend of both mine and Ken’s who happens to be a children’s book illustrator, thus the pastel colors. You can save the “pink” comments folks, I’ve already heard it, and it’s not changing. To me this a priceless remembrance of a dear friend." Sweet, my family is Wesh/ Irish and we picked our baby girl name Bryn cause it was both Welsh cause my wife's heritage and mine Irish. This will b the box I get to hold onto for my daughter. Anyone have a box of ten that wants to trade or sale would love to work out a deal. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Had to stop at B&M to pick up a couple cigars for someone and had to pick some up for myself.. What i picked up for myself on left.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 herrera esteli toros
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Now a few words from the creator of the Emilio Draig K, Gary Griffith, on the story behind the name: "The “K” designation and Welsh theme recognize and honor both my family heritage, and the first initial of my friend Ken, a Welshman who died in a tragic auto accident at about the same time I was finishing this blend. The band was created by a friend of both mine and Ken’s who happens to be a children’s book illustrator, thus the pastel colors. You can save the “pink” comments folks, I’ve already heard it, and it’s not changing. To me this a priceless remembrance of a dear friend." Sweet, my family is Wesh/ Irish and we picked our baby girl name Bryn cause it was both Welsh cause my wife's heritage and mine Irish. This will b the box I get to hold onto for my daughter. Anyone have a box of ten that wants to trade or sale would love to work out a deal. Thanks for the help.
    that's a great backstory and sounds very fitting. Again, I just love this plan for your daughter. What a friggin great idea!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Yummy!
  • Options
    Super dark wrappers, took a long journey, need a long nap.
  • Options
    15 more 8yr old beauties. 5 days from order to delivery. Gotta be some kind of record. image
    per Kuzi's plume email, I got some. All 15 are in some degree like this.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    15 more 8yr old beauties. 5 days from order to delivery. Gotta be some kind of record. image
    per Kuzi's plume email, I got some. All 15 are in some degree like this.
    *throws fist in your direction*
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Super dark wrappers, took a long journey, need a long nap.
    Hey bro, those are fake ;)
  • Options
    Awesome sticks from Mikey!! image
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    photo IMAG0237_zps0fb35484.jpg

Indeed, Mike got me, too. Thanks, man. Some great sticks I want to try, and I've been meaning to pick up another La Riqueza since the first one I tried from Jim.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.