Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• mwebermweber Posts: 157

Was in Springfield MO this weekend at Just For Him, snagged a box of T52 Robustos, Davidoff Special R (birthday smoke), Tat 2010 The Face, The Old Man and The C, Tat Apocalypse, and a sampler of Quesada Seleccion Espana, including the Lancero, which is one of only 600 made.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Tony clued me into a B&M just a bit north of me that is excellent; I thank you, my wallet curses you. ;) Picked these treats up. image
    I cannot find Heisenberg's anywhere! They must be in a different orbital from me.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    mweber:

Was in Springfield MO this weekend at Just For Him, snagged a box of T52 Robustos, Davidoff Special R (birthday smoke), Tat 2010 The Face, The Old Man and The C, Tat Apocalypse, and a sampler of Quesada Seleccion Espana, including the Lancero, which is one of only 600 made.
    Curious about the old man and the c. Almost snagged one the other day. Let me know how it is.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I cannot find Heisenberg's anywhere! They must be in a different orbital from me.
    PM incoming.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Drew stepped up and offered to send a couple Gurkha Park Avenue after I had asked catfish about them. I received the package this morning and this is what I found...
    photo 055_zpsf2eebdd1.jpg
    Love the 1844 and American Label and the Garo Double Habano is new to me. Thanks for the awesome selection, Drew! Unfortunately, you included your address...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mr. Hewey has been threatening me with destruction for some time now and today it landed. I'll let the pictures tell the story.
    photo 056_zps75bb3e16.jpg
    photo 060_zps7d66db5c.jpg
    photo 062_zpsb6c069c3.jpg
    photo 063_zps7d702ad8.jpg
    jgibv:
    Martel:
    PM incoming.
    Got it. Thanks.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Drew stepped up and offered to send a couple Gurkha Park Avenue after I had asked catfish about them. I received the package this morning and this is what I found...
    Love the 1844 and American Label and the Garo Double Habano is new to me. Thanks for the awesome selection, Drew! Unfortunately, you included your address...
    No need for return fire. Just trying to hook a brother up with a couple of my favorite sticks. Riders are just a bonus. Couple of budget sticks that looked travel ready. Let me know what you think of the Park Avenues.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Trident.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An azz whopping from Justin of epic proportions...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    An azz whopping from Justin of epic proportions...

damn bro!! nice hit
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Hewey whopped your azzes today! I got this package from Jose! image
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So i got a nice haul in today ...... Did a lil sniping ..... A box of punisher tubo's, A bundle of 20 Gran Habano 3SLS robusto's (summers coming) And a special sampler with 5 of the following Cohiba Puro Dominica Toro, Camacho Corojo Ltd. Torpedos, Romeo n Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill's and Ave Maria Belicoso's

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gettin ready for summerPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Gotta love the Daily Deal! 001
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Pross image And Tyland64 image
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a package from c.com.had a small issue with some filthy hooligans but all was handled very well by customer.all ended very well. photo IMG_0027_zpsed84b0d6.jpg filthy hooligan defect photo Photo0318_zpsc70b9797.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Luke smacked me with a nice sampler. Check out T,P&B for details. Where did this guy come from??? MICHIGAN!!!
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Story in trades passes and bombs. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Stopped by my B&M today and picked up an Alec Bradley American Classic, Oliva Serie G and Fuente Hemingway. I've had all 3 of these before and wanted to enjoy them again. It's been several years since the Oliva and the Fuente and AB within the last year. Just had to get some love after getting spiffed for a great weekend. Sorry I don't have any pics. Please trust me
    From Bandyt09 image Mr. Bonecrusher image Ccom image Somewhere else... image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Trade with Kuzi
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the first order for my bday in and picked up a few singles at the lounge as well today...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    From Bandyt09 image Mr. Bonecrusher image Ccom image Somewhere else... image
    How is Todd?
    Doing o.k. I guess, no note in the box. These were my Super Bowl winnings. I think he goes in for more oral surgery next month..bummer...
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Finally got a decent punch. Now where is that chisel? image
    90+ Irishman:
    Got the first order for my bday in and picked up a few singles at the lounge as well today...

nice box

Mine dont look nearly as Sexy as C-LOVE's with the leather back ground, but they do have a Nat Sherman friend.image
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Mine dont look nearly as Sexy as C-LOVE's with the leather back ground, but they do have a Nat Sherman friend.image
    Let me know what you think, I really like the Little Devils.
    C-LOVE:
    ddubridge:
    Mine dont look nearly as Sexy as C-LOVE's with the leather back ground, but they do have a Nat Sherman friend.
    Let me know what you think, I really like the Little Devils.
    Probably fire one up tonight. It will be my first.