What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    10 Perdomo fresh rolled torpedos
    10 JdN Fuerte robusto grande
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Not much my wife stopped at the B&M and picked me up a Punch Champion. Just because. She also hooked up an Ashton Aged Maduro last week.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Emailed Tim the other night in desperate need... He hooked me up. Seriously these arrived like 18 hours after I ordered them:

Going to smoke one right OTT tonight, and then let them sit and try one every few months.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I was in Kansas City last week and stopped by Outlaw Cigar in Overland Park. Picked up some 262 Paradigms.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Alright, monster today. I got around 30 various cigars from a contest I did, a box of 10 AVO LE10s, which came with an avo ash tray and an avo carrying case, as well as a diesel, la hernecia cubana oscuro, and 5 vegas aaa. Then, also got four Quesada Tributos, 4 Sencillos, and 4 Angelenos from Prometheus. Awesome welcome-home present.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Early fathers day gift for me!

5 GOF Don Carlos Robustos
    5 DPG JJ Torpedo
    2 DPG JJ Maduro Selectos
    5 CAO Crillolo 03 Pampa
    2 AVO #9
    5 MOW Virtue Robusto - bomb from Jeff Jackson!

Its a good day!

• Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Got an Aston VSG and Punch for a buddy of mine and my order of Gurkha's came in.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got 10 RP Decade Torps and 4 Padron 1964 torps.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Monte Media Noche Edmundo... 2 MOW Virtue mini Salomon... 2 Nub Habano 464 Torp... 2 J. Fuego Casa Fuego Robusto.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Today I got a bundle of 20 Gran Habano 3 Siglo torpedos.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The past 2 weeks Ive scored a 5er of MOW double coronas, 5er of Perdomo 10th anny Criollo churchys and 2 Pepin 90+ rated 10 cigar samplers. Kinda wishing I got 10 of the MOWs instead of the Perdomos. Havent had one of the Perdoms yet so will see. I like Criollo.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Early fathers day gift for me!

5 GOF Don Carlos Robustos
    5 DPG JJ Torpedo
    2 DPG JJ Maduro Selectos
    5 CAO Crillolo 03 Pampa
    2 AVO #9
    5 MOW Virtue Robusto - bomb from Jeff Jackson!

Its a good day!

I want to smoke one of the GOF right now!
    Must resist! must resisst!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    VERY excited to try these bad boys!

• Options
    Diamondog:
    VERY excited to try these bad boys!

My mouth started watering looking at this picture! For real!

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to a small cigar store out of town. Got me a Cao brazilia, montecristo, and a nub conneticut. I'm expecting a package from ccom. Ordered the aj fernandez dirty dozen.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    today I ordered and box of the diesil shoties, a DP cuban claissic, go the free cutter and MoW Virt sampler, and Tim even put in the ashtray for the Aroma de cuba because I ordered my box the week before the deal started.
  • Options
    5er of Monte Media Noche #3
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    AB Tempus Magistri, La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Ltd Reserve #2 Ruby Maduro Tubo, NUB Cameroon.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    New arrivals, trade with Alex Williams

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Padron 2000, 1 RP R4 Double Corona, Verdadero 6 pk. sampler, and ccom brazilian sampler 4 pk.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Don Tomas dominican selection, Trilogy Ovation, a Carlos Torano dominico, and a Arganese white label...also ordered the DD of Cask strength II, and 5 Diesel shorties, a Vintage 99 Rocky Patel...sweet!
  • Options
    AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    My Ccom order just arrived. God I hope the weather is nice so I can relax on the deck and enjoy one of my newbies: 4 Ccom Blue Labels 4 Ccom Purple Labels 1 Romeo and Julietta Bully 5 CAO Gold Maduro (From Monday's DD)
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Got my winnings from the Movie Trivia Pass and man did this awesome BOTL hook me up with these 5 glorious sticks: imageimage
    Thanks again Joe!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    didnt get any cigars today but I did pick up some Buffalo Trace, Brugal White Rum and some Margaritaville Margaritas! Summertime, and the livin is easy
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Just unpacked my San Christobal Ashtray (Way bigger than I thought it would be) :)

Also got 10 Perdomo Habana Maduros, and
    Some Backwoods to chase away the Canadian blackflies and mosquitos, and
    5 GIANT 5 Vegas Gold sticks that I don't remember ordering....and
    A Xikar i3 Redwood cutter for the house....now my old Xikar can be the camping cutter. Can't go wrong with those cutters!

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    nice...i need a big ashtray lol i got 5 5vegas cask strenth 2, 5 diesel shorties, and jeff at ccom even threw in two FREE padilla dominus! awesome guy he is...oh and i got a rocky 99 vintage...amazing cigar
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    didnt get any cigars today but I did pick up some Buffalo Trace, Brugal White Rum and some Margaritaville Margaritas! Summertime, and the livin is easy

I didnt get any cigars today either, but I got pooped on by my kid at 4am! Yuck. Shes a little sicky right now.

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't physically get them in today but I bought a box of Olde World Reserve Maduro Lancero and a box of NUB Maduro; got both boxes ~$150.00 delivered so I am pretty happy. Now I just have to find the room in the humi to put them.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Didn't physically get them in today but I bought a box of Olde World Reserve Maduro Lancero and a box of NUB Maduro; got both boxes ~$150.00 delivered so I am pretty happy. Now I just have to find the room in the humi to put them.
    WOW! That is a great deal man! Isnt the box of Maduros about $150 alone??
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Got my order today, 5 Diesel Shorties and Tim tossed in 2 Casa Fuego's. The Beard comes through again!