6 JDN Asst. Sizes Antano 1970
    1 LP9
    1 El Rey Del Mundo
    1 DGP Mi Barrio
    1 DPG My Father
    1 Punch Gran Cru
    1 La Aurora 100 Anniv
    fixed it for ya... who was it from??
    lol thanks. from my buddy mike. Im a noob here doubt anyone from here would send me a bomb already haha =p.
    haha just wait! if i wasnt on a sabbatical, you might be exploding right now :D
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Alex Williams:

Absolute truth. Alex bombed me with a fantastic welcome package, for no other reason than to help me find some cigars I might like based on my tastes. The DPG:CC he threw in there effectively kicked in the door for me on full bodied cigars. It's his fault I'm buying up MoWs and waiting for a good DPG:CC DD :p
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    JSaint:
    Alex Williams:
    JSaint:
    Just recieved a bomb containing:
    1 Ashton VSG
    1 Camacho Corojo
    1 Camacho Triple Maduro
    1 Camacho San Luiz y Martinez
    1 Camacho Pre-Embargo
    1 Cuesta Rey SG Iraqi Freedom
    6 JDN Asst. Sizes Antano 1970
    1 LP9
    1 El Rey Del Mundo
    1 DGP Mi Barrio
    1 DPG My Father
    1 Punch Gran Cru
    1 La Aurora 100 Anniv
    fixed it for ya... who was it from??
    lol thanks. from my buddy mike. Im a noob here doubt anyone from here would send me a bomb already haha =p.
    Lol awesome. Well Idk if my gf would be happy with my humidors exploding anyways hahaha. She **** every time i get more. I just bought a Casa Magna Colo. and a Partagas and she crapped a brick about it lol. image
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    doromath:
    Alex Williams:

Absolute truth. Alex bombed me with a fantastic welcome package, for no other reason than to help me find some cigars I might like based on my tastes. The DPG:CC he threw in there effectively kicked in the door for me on full bodied cigars. It's his fault I'm buying up MoWs and waiting for a good DPG:CC DD :p
    I love full cigars. Its all I smoke now basically lol.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    doromath:
    Alex Williams:

email tim... he will give you a GREAT price. i LOVE that cigar!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    5 Camacho triple maduro's..........yum
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    ccom cotm package :-

5 Vegas Limitada 2010 Belicoso
    Carlos Torano Noventa Latin
    CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Robusto
    Cubao No. 5 Toro
    La Estrella Cubana Oscuro, B B

+ made a stop at a B&M I've not been to before; it's actually a liquor store with a humi!! But their prices are okay, so I got n2 H. Upmann Grand Coronas and 2 Padron (yes, Padron!!~!) brown label 5.5"X48, not worked out what they are but the B&M price is unbeleivable!!!. Wil shop ther eagain.!!!!

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Brazilian Label Torps - 20
    5 Vegas Cask Strength Toros - 5
    Best of Broadleaf Sampler - 16
    Fernandez Dirty Dozen Sampler - 12
    Trifecta Sampler - 3
    Perdomo Elite 8 Sampler - 8

Needless to say I am a happy man right now :D
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    ccom cuban label box, nub hab sampler, liga #9, broadleaf sampler, cotmc, two sticks tim put in for my birthday, and for some reason I cant remember, but there was some thing else too.
    Good day.
  • Options
    As bills and life have made me poor again, picked up couple of RP Edge Maduros at the local tinderbox.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    A box of 262 paradigm torpedoes. Eyeing a few partagas 150 annys...
  • Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Well it was yesterday(Tuesday) but I got my Daily Deal 5 pack of Man O War Virtues... and picked up a Nub Connecticut to smoke on my way home from a Dr appointment.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    box of 5 Vegas Miami Toro and 3 5 Vegas Golds that Kelly threw in for me to try out! Thanks Kelly your the best
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    10 san cristobal clasicos...
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    10 Nub Connies as part of my brother b-day gift. It's not until October but I figure I would age them a few months for him so he can go after them right away. I thought that was very nice of me!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    undulac:
    10 Nub Connies as part of my brother b-day gift. It's not until October but I figure I would age them a few months for him so he can go after them right away. I thought that was very nice of me!!
    Just remember you got him 10 and not 7.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    got it yesterday and its not cigar related but I just got a new truck :) well, new for me.. my mom's bf gave me his 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT, I gave my mom my car she sold me and when she sells it I get a little cash.. good deal I think!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Went to a La Flor Dominicana Airbender tasting event tonight with TGO and baldsmoker70, Tim and Jason, and we were able to work out a deal where we mix-and-matched a box between the three of us and got the free cigars and raffle tickets that went with a box purchase. I picked up 8 of the Airbender Poderoso, which is the corona gorda vitola, got 2 robustos free and won 4 more robustos in the raffle. Not a bad haul, especially considering the 20% savings on the ones I bought. Great event too, the LFD rep was really cool and helpful, know his cigars pretty dang well.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    Went to a La Flor Dominicana Airbender tasting event tonight with TGO and baldsmoker70, Tim and Jason, and we were able to work out a deal where we mix-and-matched a box between the three of us and got the free cigars and raffle tickets that went with a box purchase. I picked up 8 of the Airbender Poderoso, which is the corona gorda vitola, got 2 robustos free and won 4 more robustos in the raffle. Not a bad haul, especially considering the 20% savings on the ones I bought. Great event too, the LFD rep was really cool and helpful, know his cigars pretty dang well.
    I am sooooo jelous of you guys who always get to go to these shows. We don't get any up here.Joe I would have gone as a stowaway in your pocket to get to the LFD show. One of my all time favorites. Haven't tried one I haven't liked yet.

I would have been following the rep around all night like a love struck puppy, lol.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got in a box of NUB 460 Maduro and 15 Padilla '68 Golden Bear's
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    today i got 10 DPG Cuban Classic 1970 belicosos and 6 DPG serie JJ maduro selectos...
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    a fifth of ketel one. a fifth of wild turkey 101. and new bottle of shine just finished up! time to drink her memory away...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    6 isom cohiba lanceros. About 6 years on them.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    2- Opus X Fuente Fuente
    1- Opus X Super Belicoso
    1- Opus X Perfection X
    2- Opus X #4

Ordered today, prob get hopefully by Saturday!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got my Ccom package today. Joe @ Ccom hooked me up with 5 - Nica Libre principe, 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto, and 2 RP OWR Torps. Told him what I needed and he got me a very nice price. Thanks again Ccom!
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Big load for me today 2 -20 count RP Connecticut Samplers 2 - Bundles La Aurora 2nd's, #4 20 count Sampler - Casa Royale bundle - LHO's 6 pack - Fumadores by DPG bundle - Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Bundle - Perdomo Mistakes Cameroon
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got a little bomb for winning a fun little contest. RP Signature, Graycliff G2, Gran Habano 3?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got two of each of each size of the Nub Cain.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    2- Opus X Fuente Fuente
    1- Opus X Super Belicoso
    1- Opus X Perfection X
    2- Opus X #4

Ordered today, prob get hopefully by Saturday!
    I'm jealous all I got were some Diesel Shortys
  • Options
    imageimageimage The two 5 packs were from bige1371 and brotheradam! all sticks I havent tried. The SCCC A's are from the bid site. Woot!