Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    yesterday I bought a couple casa fuente corona gordas ... really excited to try these. has anyone ever had one?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I just got bombed by Jdorais !! He sent me out two MOW Special addition Solomans !! (WOOOWHOOO!!!) and a Padilla Miami ! I guess this is because of the recent transaction he and I were involved in. WOW !! Thanks so much Jdorais, VERY generous of you and VERY appreciated by myself. What a great BOTL !
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    got a couple of my favorite vitola of OpusX (no.4) and a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero.
    that thing looks good.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    shamrocked:
    yesterday I bought a couple casa fuente corona gordas ... really excited to try these. has anyone ever had one?
    no... but since you have a "couple" you can send me one and we can remedy that right quick.

HA !
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I was bad yesterday. I bought 4 Opus X #5s, a 3 pack tin of the Perfection X and 2 ESG 20 year. Bad Rich, Bad!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    10 Padilla Cazadores toros.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    kuzi16:
    shamrocked:
    no... but since you have a "couple" you can send me one and we can remedy that right quick.

HA !

Next time I go I can pick some extras up if you wish :) It was $20 for the cigar and a mojito since it was monday.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    j0z3r:
    How do you handle these smokes? I really want to say dry boxing is a must.

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Received ten Indian Tabac Classic Arrows in the mail today.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    5 NubConnies 2 Cohiba Red Dots and 1 Greycliff G2
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    j0z3r:
    How do you handle these smokes? I really want to say dry boxing is a must.

The first time I bought them was when they were released, I handled them by just putting them away for 8 months and that seemed to iron out the problems I had when they were fresh. Now that they've been on the market for a while, they may have settled down some, so I'll smoke one and see where it's at. With any cigar for me, dry boxing is about the very last resort and thankfully I haven't had a need to do it yet.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My weekend spending spree came to fruition today along with a couple of trades I did as I received:

5 Tatuaje Miami Especiales
    5 La Privada #9 Robusto Oscuro
    10 AB SCR Robusto
    5 Oliva MB III Torpedo
    1 12 Angry Men Sampler
    1 Padilla '68 Figurado
    1 Graycliff G2 Figurado
    5 RP Decade Topedo
    2 MOW
    1 SCCC
    1 Macanudo Vintage 1997
    2 Partagas Limited Reserve
    1 Gurkha Empire III
    1 Stradivarius
    A grand total of 52 beatiful looking and smelling cigars, it's just like Christmas in July.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    sounds like a awesome day
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Was supposed to get my 2 AJ samplers from the daily deal a few days ago. I guees ccom messed up the shipping label and it went to the wrong post office. My 1st ccom order so kinda bummed. On the positve side I got a 5er of Man o War x2 coronas in. Good thing cause I only had 1 left.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Now that I got everything put away and it fit, yes it was an awesome day. The frickin' La Privadas smell UNBELIEVEABLE, I am going to have to hide those from myself.......
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    got a ccom order in: one shorty diesel , 2 unholy cocktail , a cigar.com mixed sampler of house blends , got the 5 vegas 15 box pressed collection , A.J. fernandez sampler , gurkha empire sampler , and a rocky petal 10 sampler. fourth of july was mean on the humi so i wanted to restock it . got to show it some love.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Just picked up a Tat Black Tubo and LFL DL Maddy Chisel from the B&M. CCOM package is out for delivery at the house with doubles of 5V Series A, Oliva G, Cain Maduro, RP Edge Maduro, SC: Maduro, RP Vintate 1990, Nica Libre and DPG:CC.

I'm extremely happy with my haul :)
  • Options
    I have quite a few of the empire series..I think im missing 4 and 6 but ill get them sooner or later, gotta admit for being a cheap smoke, they are pretty dam good
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Now that I got everything put away and it fit, yes it was an awesome day. The frickin' La Privadas smell UNBELIEVEABLE, I am going to have to hide those from myself.......
    I'm not familiar with La Privadas.... are they CCs?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Edit: Opus X Perfecxion X
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    bandyt09:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    La Privadas are a TYPO ( twice LOL ), however the Liga Privada #9's that I got are frickin UNBELIEVABLE.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    A box of Padron 6000's.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I have quite a few of the empire series..I think im missing 4 and 6 but ill get them sooner or later, gotta admit for being a cheap smoke, they are pretty dam good
    Hell, if I knew this, I'd have sent you the 6 as well!
  • Options
    lol..its all good...hays has one i think he is giving me(or im taking from him, havnt decided yet)

partagas black
    hoyo sumatra
    cusano 1997
    flor de oliva corojo
    ITC SF maduro
    R y J Viejo maduro
    Bolivar maduro
    (2) camacho corojo
    gurkha regent
    mx2 box press
    CAMACHO PRE EMBARGO
    Rocky Fusion MM
    Cohiba
    A fernandez signature series hecho a mano!
    CAO Maduro...cant go wrong with CAO
    5 Vegas Classic!
    awesome day lol
  • Options
    The rare cigar post got me to wanting something I can age and celebrate with at a later date. So I went out and got these for an amazing deal :)

Opus X Belicoso
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    just ordered the weekend blitz for this weekend, monticristos, 3 MoW Virtues and a torch.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    UPS is coming later on today with a box of LHC OF belicosos, a box of Augusto Reyes Nativo Belicosos and ten pack of Padilla Cazadores robustos... i can't wait...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lilwing88:
    bandyt09:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    La Privadas are a TYPO ( twice LOL ), however the Liga Privada #9's that I got are frickin UNBELIEVABLE.
    That makes sense..... Now I'm disappointed that there's not something new out there that i haven't heard of! LOL! I always get excited about new stuff. The Ligas are frickin fantastic..... agreed. I was lucky enough to sample a Flying Pig. Now that's a great cigar, right there.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Wow,

I got a consolidation prize from LjL today.
    I can only imagine what the winner got!!
    In no particular order
    I Love RUINATION
    Gran Habano 2002
    Arganese perfecto
    Pioneer Valley especiales Ct.
    Tatuaje VI Nobles
    and UNGODLY AB MAXX thing is 3/4 a foot long if it is an inch.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    15 ct Herf-a-dor filled with a JDM variety sampler ^ ^