Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jsnake:
    Got my 8GB ipod Touch and a box of Murcielago Bellicosos from EO Forums for winning that contest.
    Didn't know you won! Congrats Jsnake!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    badass bro....that dual torch lighter with the dual punch cutters on it....freaking amazing...i love it..used it on every stick so far....even digging the punch which i normally cut...but its awesome bro! thanks so much!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Got some good stuff today! A box of 10 LFD DL Chisel maduros (splitting these with sightunseen) and a Kristoff/Vengeance sampler. More incoming today and tomorrow!
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    TatuajeVI:
    Got some good stuff today! A box of 10 LFD DL Chisel maduros (splitting these with sightunseen) and a Kristoff/Vengeance sampler. More incoming today and tomorrow!
    I'm jealous, Tat! Got a Hemingway Short Story today and an Oliva Special G
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    5 pack of CAO Brazil GOL and Robbyras' PIF with yet more incoming tomorrow
  • Options
    my wonderful girlfriend just bought me a Gurkha Art Deco...look it up..pre embargo *** was 30 bucks.lol...also got a very special cigar to the shop near me...called, when in rum....rum infused...best smelling cigar i have ever smelled...also two special cigars made with rare tabaco ...supposed to be amazing...only 5 bucks each so i got two and will see how they are tonight...
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I got the following from aron325 in a trade: 3 LHC OF Robusto, a Nica Libre, and a Cain. Then, on top of the trade, he sent a Camacho PE and and OpusX. This made my friggin month!!

Also got 10 MOW Original Robusto's from another bomb. Great day for me, bad bad day for my mailbox.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    my wonderful girlfriend just bought me a Gurkha Art Deco...look it up..pre embargo *** was 30 bucks.lol...also got a very special cigar to the shop near me...called, when in rum....rum infused...best smelling cigar i have ever smelled...also two special cigars made with rare tabaco ...supposed to be amazing...only 5 bucks each so i got two and will see how they are tonight...
    Where did she get these?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    Bought another 2 Opus X #2s. Now, I feel ok smoking one and aging the rest. $18 a piece. They had XXXs for $13. However the limit on Opus X at this shop is 2. Not two of each size, two in total. Now, I know the manager who made the rule and he told me that we could work around that when he is working but I have 6 now of the #2s and I am happy. Don't need anymore for now.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I got one of those Humidor Selection combos they had listed on the front page. 10 nice sticks for 30ish bucks and a little humi I can use as a drybox.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    10 Oliva serie O's and my mystery stick pif with 2 extras.
  • Options
    be more specific?
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Received my new herf a dor and 3 CAO Brazilia Gol!, 3 MOW Virtue, 3 RP Sun Grown, and 3 Perdomo Habano Corojo Gordo's lol YES!!!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    be more specific?
    Gurkha Art Deco...
  • Options
    so very very select shops gets to carry them...only 1000 boxs made....ccom or any online retailer will not have them as they are not alllowed to sell them(so im told)...but my local shop got 2 boxs, with one more on the way...they are supposed to be agood stick but expensive...30 bucks each...which isnt bad cuz we know other shops are selling for 55 lol
  • Options
    Along with my DD order of Intenso's, I threw in a single 5 Vegas Gold Maduro....hope its tasty like the Intenso's!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so very very select shops gets to carry them...only 1000 boxs made....ccom or any online retailer will not have them as they are not alllowed to sell them(so im told)...but my local shop got 2 boxs, with one more on the way...they are supposed to be agood stick but expensive...30 bucks each...which isnt bad cuz we know other shops are selling for 55 lol
    I want!!!!!!!!! :-)

Got my 2 HMRs today. A picture may follow soon.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i got in Alex Svenson's personal blend today.
    these guys look great.
    6x54 (i think) all i can tell you is that its a secret blend from 2 or 3 countries that is HEAVY on the ligero.

ill fire one up and review when i get time. this looks like its gunna be a beast and it will take some time to finish off.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if im not mistaken, this is post 1,700 on this thread

• Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Got two of the DD MOW Virtues and yesterday got a 5 pack of the RP Old World Reserves.
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Just got a 5'er of Gurkha's Cuban Legacy in the robusto size. Never tried these before....hope they are decent to good.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    From Packages
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Look at those beautiful Dark Corojos! What a fantastic cigar. I'm down to three - it's going to be on the short list of ones I need to replace.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Look at those beautiful Dark Corojos! What a fantastic cigar. I'm down to three - it's going to be on the short list of ones I need to replace.
    Sounds like a cry for help...
  • Options
    god dam...i see those dark corojos and my mouth just waters and drools lol
  • Options
    SgtRickSgtRick Posts: 75
    5 Gurkha Legends, 5 Ashton VSG's, 5 MOW, and 5 MOW Ruinations.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    these guys look great.
    6x54 (i think) all i can tell you is that its a secret blend from 2 or 3 countries that is HEAVY on the ligero.

ill fire one up and review when i get time. this looks like its gunna be a beast and it will take some time to finish off.
    How the f*** you get these???? I had the pleasure of sampling one of his personal blends back in Jan. It was awesome.

Today I ordered some 5 Vegas Gold Maduros...... can't wait to try them. I'm gonna smoke one ROTT. We'll see what happens
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    kuzi16:
    these guys look great.

How the f*** you get these???? I had the pleasure of sampling one of his personal blends back in Jan. It was awesome.

Today I ordered some 5 Vegas Gold Maduros...... can't wait to try them. I'm gonna smoke one ROTT. We'll see what happens
    Kuzi won a contest Alex was having few weeks back.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I recently got a 5 pack of OWRs, a box of RP Vintage 99s

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    oh how i hate u ....rp 99s are my favorite cigar of all time....i love that stick but cant afford to get them right now...