Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Grabbed the last 3 original blend of the El Triunfadors from a different site. Can't seem to find them anywhere, so I was glad to get 3 of them. Beautiful looking cigars.
    Hey Phil, I believe my local B&M gets them pretty regularly so if you ever run out, let me know.
  • Options
    I received my 10 pack ci legend ( copper labels) and a 10 pack of felipe dos capas...very tasty.......has that barber pole look to them cant wait to taste the copper ones....all the reviews rave about it we will see!!!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    25 Nestor Reserve Maduro box-pressed torpedos.. mmmmm
  • Options
    got my end of a trade with lilwings88, got a CAO Italia novella, casa magna colorado, casa magna oscuro, el titan de bronze redemption maduro and sungrown, as well as a tatuaje and sancho panza double maduro..
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    Grabbed the last 3 original blend of the El Triunfadors from a different site. Can't seem to find them anywhere, so I was glad to get 3 of them. Beautiful looking cigars.
    Hey Phil, I believe my local B&M gets them pretty regularly so if you ever run out, let me know.
    The original blend? Not the currently available one?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Liga Privada #9 Corona Doble and a PIF package from Mr. Moke that included a RP Decade Toro, CAO Brazilia, a Tatuaje La Riqueza and Padron + a couple of others.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    illinoisgolf99:
    10 Gurkha Centurions... theyll be taking a nice rest for awhile

Did I miss a deal on Centurians?

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Went to a Perdomo event tonight, walked away with a box of Lot 23 robustos and a free 8 cigar assortment. Got to meet the VP of the company and he is a really cool guy who is extremely passionate about what he does. Great time.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    2 box cohiba cofre lancero's,pics soon to come
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    illinoisgolf99:
    10 Gurkha Centurions... theyll be taking a nice rest for awhile

Did I miss a deal on Centurians?

no I picked em up on CBid
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    1 MOW SE 1 MOW Virtue Torp 5x GH Vintage 2002 4x Gurkha Empire I 1 Bahia Maduro Also a MOW Ruination Colibri Cutter
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    A Bundle of 20 Cugine Maduros...got a great deal on these.
  • Options
    got a nice little bomb from bandyt, told him I wanted to try the blue labels and he sent me 6 of em! Also included a La Aurora 1495 and a Gurkha Black Dragon.. cant wait to try em!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got some nice smokes for Joe. There was one particular that I wanted and told him to surprise me with the rest. Well, he did surprise me and it's better than I what I sent him so I'm gonna have to hit him back a second time to make up for it.

I also got some OpusX #2s from my local B&M for $18 a piece. They would only sell me 2 (and they had a lot). So, I had my friend get me 2 more. Now, I understand that if they only had 20 max then you limit it but they had at least 10 #2s, plus a *** load of XXXs and some larger sizes and some really large ones and at least 10 of each if not more. I would have gotten more but since I couldn't use my CC I had to use the little cash I had on me.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    today i got:
    10 Padilla 1932 torpedos
    1 Olde World Reserve by Rocky Patel Corojo Toro
    1 Olde World Reserve by Rocky Patel Maduro Toro
    1 Edge by Rocky Patel Corojo Toro
    1 Edge by Rocky Patel Maduro Toro
    1 Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Haven't picked anything up for a while but today received a fiver of Camacho PE's from Wednesday's Jam. The box felt a bit heavy for a fiver, opened it up to find they had shipped them in a herf-a-dor, which I sure didn't remember seeing in the product details, but it made a great deal even better.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Got a ton of stuff in trades this week!
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Cabaiguan, Diesel Shorty, JDN Antano, Alec Bradley SCR and a ton of other stuff. Great week for trading! I'm about to place a huge LFD order, just gotta figure out what I'm getting.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    3 Habano Cain Nubs, 4 Maduro Cain Nubs, Gurkha Rare Breed.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A mazo of 15 Graycliff Double Espressos. Nice looking 'gars, but they really need to put these in a box.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    A mazo of 15 Graycliff Double Espressos. Nice looking 'gars, but they really need to put these in a box.
    100% in agreement. I had an empty Tatuaje box that housed petit robustos, and the double espressos fit like a dream.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Why dont they put them in a box? These are one of the priciest cigar on the market?? Do want to try em though as I've heard good things about em!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    100% in agreement. I had an empty Tatuaje box that housed petit robustos, and the double espressos fit like a dream.
    Thanks again for the tip on those. I tried to resist, but just couldn't.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    A little stop in at the B&M

CCOM order in and JJ comes through again!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    A little stop in at the B&M

CCOM order in and JJ comes through again!

Damn DD, those San Cristobals look awesome......I think they are an underrated Cuban......
  • Options
    hey Diamond...can we share ur bank account please? lol
  • Options
    picked up a oliva G series, and a oliva V series, and got a Camacho 1962
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I went on a freaking buying frenzy today. Got 4 each of MOW original, ruination, and virtue, and a 5 pack of 5 Vegas Miami knuckles. Then I saw the daily deal, and went in for 2 with the Cain Nubs. Someone stop me while I still have any money left! lol
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    ordered 2 of the diesel daily deals...only for the free shipping...yeah right ! so i also ordered 3 of the 5 vegas maduro to make it worth my wild
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Just recieved my order of La Aurora 2nds in Corona and robusto sizes(15x2) and some LGC Wavell's.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 8GB ipod Touch and a box of Murcielago Bellicosos from EO Forums for winning that contest.