Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    I just bought a box of Cusano 18 maduro yesterday. Going to wait a week before I try one out.
  • bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    So much. I got the house blend sampler, My beloved Reo bout 5 sticks. Why is it my favorite cigar is discontinued. I think I am going to order all the singles that they have. Great cigars. Also got a few Cain Nubs in. Great haul.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I got a bundle of Padilla Fumas ( great stick for .99 each in this bundle) , 5ea 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Belicoso, 5ea Diesel Shorty, 5ea Diesel Unholy Cocktail.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Ironmick63:
    I just bought a box of Cusano 18 maduro yesterday. Going to wait a week before I try one out.
    you will not be disappointed.. these are one of my favorite smokes, what vitola did you get?
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    i got 5 Gurkha assassins for a really low price.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    u should let Jsaint know..he has been looking for them big time...lol...i got my gurkha ART DECO biatches! lol
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Just got my MOW Virtues from the DD the other day, I know it's best to let them rest, but I gotta just fire one up this morning :)
    Just got my order from CCOM. 10 unholy cocktails and 3 5 vegas maduros. and boy do those maduros look good
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Went to a small herf with a couple BOTL from another forum. So, I showed up, and of course brought a couple extra cigars for the host and to share if needed. I had a five pack for one of the BOTL, since he destroyed my mailbox earlier this week, even though I'd only been on that forum for two weeks. Took the host two as well. They both had 5'ers for me! I thought I was going to make more space in the humi. I came home with three more than I left with!

Anyways, to the goods. One BOTL hit me with a Cubao Maduro, La Riqueza, one unbanded churchill, a JDN Antano Dark Corojo, and a JDN Fuerte. The other hit me with a La Aurora 100 Anos, an AF Anejo, a LFD DL 452, Bucanero Red, and a Camacho 1962. Soooo stoked for the Dark Corojo, 100 Anos, Anejo, and LFD DL 452 especially. Those guys read my wishlist, and definitely hooked me up, especially since I haven't been around there long at all.

Herfin with them tomorrow again, and have to figure out something special to take each of them.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    illinoisgolf99:
    Ironmick63:
    you will not be disappointed.. these are one of my favorite smokes, what vitola did you get?
    I got the Toro 6 1/2 x 46 I think the rating on them are in the 90's
  • CanadianCanadian Posts: 54
    Today I received a Partagas Cifuentes Habano from a guy I barely know at work. He had just returned from Cuba and brought cigars for all who would like one. This guy doesn't even enjoy cigars. Right place at the right time I guess.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Herfed with some guys yesterday. I brough a bunch of cigars and a couple for the host.
    Two of the guys there hit me with 5 packs, so Like Cholmes, I came home with more sticks than I left with.... planned on depleting the humidor, not wracking it up.

Highlights are a La Riqueza, Hemingway SS, Opus X, Oliva V Maduro & an LFD I am dying to try!

4 gurkha assassin's , 3 davidoff maduro's and 2 gurkha evil's.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    vegassparky:
    4 gurkha assassin's , 3 davidoff maduro's and 2 gurkha evil's.
    damnit! every time my B&M gets in the Davidoff maduros they are gone before i get a chance to get one.
    one of my B&M is a davidoff shop. Their maduros are nice
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah... me too... certified davidoff dealer.

they just sell out super quick
    mine too. they always have a ton of the maduros. price suck
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    how much the Davidoff Maduros costing? My B&M is $16 per stick
    zeebra:
    20 bucks each here.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    vegassparky:
    zeebra:
    20 bucks each here.
    ouch. PM to ya
  • thehoffthehoff Posts: 76
    1 x box of 08 Limitadas 1 x 5 PK Perdomo Fresh Rolled Conny 1 x 5 PK 2010 Limitadas 1 x 5 PK Tatuaje VI 1 x 5 PK San Cristobal 3 x Singles Ashton ESG 3 x Singles Montecristo Media Noche 2 x Singles AB Tempus 1 x Single Punch Uppercutt
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    10 diesel shorty's and a new cutter.
    i didnt care for the shortys..i have 3 resting for a year
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i didnt care for the shortys..i have 3 resting for a year
    how's that? they were just released like 2 months ago weren't they???
    lol...I have 3 resting as in i just got them 2 months ago or so, and labeled them and will crack them open and light them up 1 year from now lol
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    You like the UC?
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...I have 3 resting as in i just got them 2 months ago or so, and labeled them and will crack them open and light them up 1 year from now lol
    gotcha... wow. totatlly misunderstood that. sorry, lol
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    A good day. Picture is a bit deceiving, as Tat and I are splitting a box of LFD Chisels and the El Cobres (bundle). I received my half of the LFD from Tat today (along with a Camacho 3x Maddie as an extra. wtf?? awesome) and half of the El Cobre bundle is going out tomorrow.

From Packages
    those oliva have my name on them bud lol..jkjk... i did get a awesome cohiba that rymes with ruba lol...also, indian tabac corojo, rocky conneticut, rocky 90, and a tat!
  • Got 4 each of MOW original, ruination and virtue, and a 5 pack of some 5 Vegas Miami Knuckles. good day.