Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I received my first ccom order today! A box of White Noise and MF LB (from awesome sale) and a box of LADC!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Package of cain F lancero empty box and 10 empty (supposedly) tubos from reggie. Of course 2 were NOT empty. Thanks much reggie, ill get you a return out next week after the holiday.
    2013-05-25 13.25.48
    Package of 4 coffins of La Gloria Rabito de Cochinos. These are disappearing fast so I grabbed them before they're gone. Smell so fantastic. Put these in the wine fridge for awhile.
    2013-05-25 13.45.25
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Nice webby. Is that a coffee mug or more of a beer stein?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Nice webby. Is that a coffee mug or more of a beer stein?
    That right there, my brother, is a superlative stogie stein. I love it.

First thing I did on my return is break it in with a beer and a cigar.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

I thought so. The pic at first looked like a small coffee mug on my Samsung tablet. But the lid, nice Stein. I'm jealous, my naked very gifted in the chest German girl Stein is in jealousy mode.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    full moon tonight brought out a few Zombies....picked these up at casa tonight. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    I received Brian's package yesterday, and Gray's package today. That's right I got their packages and they were bigger than I thought. I owe some cigars going out after this weekend holiday for these big packaged brothers. Yeah I see what I did there.
    Yes, I we all see what you did there. Has anyone ever given you INCH By E.P. Carrillo? If so, how many inches did they give you?

(That was bad. Lord, I apologize for that right there. And please be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen)

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    I received Brian's package yesterday, and Gray's package today. That's right I got their packages and they were bigger than I thought. I owe some cigars going out after this weekend holiday for these big packaged brothers. Yeah I see what I did there.
    Lol!!! ;)

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Who would have thought that my favorite liquor store chain would have had these. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    did you go to binny's?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    did you go to binny's?
    Lol. Yep.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Nice find! I managed to grab 2 DR's yesterday. I'd been trying to find em for a while. The B&M was only selling 1 per person. Can't wait till they come around again
    Stsepas:
    Nice find! I managed to grab 2 DR's yesterday. I'd been trying to find em for a while. The B&M was only selling 1 per person. Can't wait till they come around again
    cool, i need two for a solid full box....i'm going to keep my eyes open.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Who would have thought that my favorite liquor store chain would have had these. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    nice!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just placed my order for a box of the El Centurion 2013 by DPG. Will post pics when they arrive!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Made a quick pitstop at a B&M in Chicago yesterday. The Mrs picked out the WOAM, I picked the DPG for myself and the other two are for some wishes.... IMAG0178
    Found this at a yard sale... its a fold out bar with a hidden spinning glass holder (it looks like). I needed a new table to set my humi on. This is it!

• musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Gray4lines:
    Found this at a yard sale... its a fold out bar with a hidden spinning glass holder (it looks like). I needed a new table to set my humi on. This is it!

Sweet find, looks very nice.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:

Very cool.
    That fold out bar is freaking awesome. Never seen anything like that, but that is perfect. I'm guessing yard sale find means you also got a great price on it.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yeah....that's badass G4L... Seriously cool find and your humi will look good on top with a new poker next to it.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty cool Gray!
    blurr:
    That fold out bar is freaking awesome. Never seen anything like that, but that is perfect. I'm guessing yard sale find means you also got a great price on it.
    We paid $150 for it, which I think is fair... I was looking at small chests and dressers in the same price range, but this is way more unique.

catfishbluezz:
    Yeah....that's badass G4L... Seriously cool find and your humi will look good on top with a new poker next to it.
    Lol!! There will be a special place in there just for pokers, so I always have one!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    blurr:
    We paid $150 for it, which I think is fair... I was looking at small chests and dressers in the same price range, but this is way more unique.

catfishbluezz:
    Lol!! There will be a special place in there just for pokers, so I always have one!

Cool Chest and a great deal my man !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    O happy day.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    a prize from robbyras and cigarchat from Rodrigo cigars:

photo F26DBF3F-1A9D-46E0-B592-678532E1CB14-2611-00000361D3675718_zpsa1b5b198.jpg

these count as boutiques right....
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    upload
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    My half of a trade with Toombes; in the words of Homer Simpson "Wooo HOO!!"
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odyssey Box split with Gordon and some 5 Vegas Gold image