Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked mail too, never encouraging to see a box that looks like it was sat on. image

Good thing they were safe in tubes and a box!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Stopped at a cool little B&m in Lexington, KY. Great guys working there, cant wait to stop by more. Picked up afew Ive been wanting to try. image
    That's a very nice line up Gray! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Good thing they were safe Gray. I can't believe that giant box was used for a little 10 box of lances. Or did you do us proud and go overboard with like 5 boxes?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Good thing they were safe Gray. I can't believe that giant box was used for a little 10 box of lances. Or did you do us proud and go overboard with like 5 boxes?
    Lolol! I wish... yeah, I have no clue why it was in such a massive box. Now I have more bubblewrap for moving though! It came stuffed with bags and sheets
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Found another B&M down here in GA. Picked up a Opus X that when I asked the guy there if it was a Maduro, he said " they don't even make a muduro Opus X." Is this true? This thing is Maduro colored and waaay darker than what I have at home. I bought it anyway. Plus found Between the Lines and picked up some LP 9's and T-52's. and grabbed two L' Atelier. image
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    A little something to add to my colection

photo 20130517_152418.jpg
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last 4 in the box so I was given the box too!

photo IMG_0154_zpscb5cbd6a.jpgphoto IMG_0157_zps5a3bbfd3.jpg
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Trident. upload
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Found another B&M down here in GA. Picked up a Opus X that when I asked the guy there if it was a Maduro, he said " they don't even make a muduro Opus X." Is this true? This thing is Maduro colored and waaay darker than what I have at home. I bought it anyway. Plus found Between the Lines and picked up some LP 9's and T-52's. and grabbed two L' Atelier. image
    There is an Opus X Maduro sir.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    musicman3:
    There is an Opus X Maduro sir.
    they do make a opus in maduro but that looks like a dark natural.
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Ok thanks for the heads up! I was hoping I found a Maduro but oh well.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got these the other day!!image
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    smoke em if you got em:
    Last 4 in the box so I was given the box too!

photo IMG_0154_zpscb5cbd6a.jpgphoto IMG_0157_zps5a3bbfd3.jpg

Those look AWESOME!!!!! Let us know what you think!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Royln you still singlehandedly support MF cigars. They should give you an award, MF hoe of the year. They look delicious, I'm as big a le bijou hoe so don't let me bust your bawls.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Royln you still singlehandedly support MF cigars. They should give you an award, MF hoe of the year. They look delicious, I'm as big a le bijou hoe so don't let me bust your bawls.
    Jared...you words are too kind my friend. If I ever win a MF award I will be sure to give you a shout out in my thank you speech.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A little package from JHewey =] image
  • Options
    Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    image Im looking forward to trying the Antilles cigar of the year. Has anyone had one these CAO right coast?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What is the far left gar?
  • Options
    From Roman image From Big Daddy Irish image From Peter's Dad..Manny Sanguillen and Denny McClain image
  • Options
    Those baseballs are the best!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    +100000000000000000000000000000000
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Rain:
    I know he's a great guy!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow! How awesome that Peter got a couple guys to sign your balls.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Wow! How awesome that Peter got a couple guys to sign your balls.
    Uh..
  • Options
    Rain:
    What is the far left gar?
    It's a leccia white
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Churchill83:
    image Im looking forward to trying the Antilles cigar of the year. Has anyone had one these CAO right coast?

How are the foundrys? I've been tempted to pick one up from time to time just because the gear looks cool.
  • Options
    I'm against obscene sizes, but I have to ask what's the CAO on the right? Edit, never mind, right coast I missed your text following the post. Too many crafts tonight I guess. I guess we're maduro hoes on the right coast. Well I was initially so I agree.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got a box to put down for a long nap, and a bomb from my B&M owner minus a Julius Cesaer I smoked earlier
    imageimage
  • Options
    perkinke:
    Churchill83:

How are the foundrys? I've been tempted to pick one up from time to time just because the gear looks cool.
    I really enjoy them, good even burn all the way through, medium flavor.
  • Options
    blurr:
    I'm against obscene sizes, but I have to ask what's the CAO on the right? Edit, never mind, right coast I missed your text following the post. Too many crafts tonight I guess. I guess we're maduro hoes on the right coast. Well I was initially so I agree.
    I was intrigued by the trapezoid shape and since only a very limited amount were made I had to buy a couple