TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    My newest pickups!

photo 20130511_161744.jpg
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    An azz kickin is what I got! Check TPB threads!

A well deserved azz kickin!!!!
    +1 on that and im not sure its over
    I got no azz left, so Im guessing a kick to the nads is in my future........sigh...
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    An azz kickin is what I got! Check TPB threads!

A well deserved azz kickin!!!!
    +1 on that and im not sure its over
    I got no azz left, so Im guessing a kick to the nads is in my future........sigh...

Take it like a man!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Picked up my second box of AB Fine and Rare. Plus I got 2 Flor de las Antillas Toros. Never had one of them yet.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    These were given to me by my supervisor for a graduation gift. She has some good taste. I have only had one opus and it was young. Planing on letting these ones rest for a while. image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    These were given to me by my supervisor for a graduation gift. She has some good taste. I have only had one opus and it was young. Planing on letting these ones rest for a while. image
    Congrats bro!! Nice gift
  • Options
    My end of a trade with Blurr(Jared) Thanks man! Very nice selection!! image
  • Options
    Roberto99 smacked my flat azz with these great sticks!! image
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Got a plethora of sticks from drew today in our trade. Pictures up tomorrow morning.As Promised

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My end of a trade with Blurr(Jared) Thanks man! Very nice selection!! image
    Enjoy the lances Jim. I haven't smoked my others yet to see if they live up to the hype. And big thanks for the Cien anos lances, plus hitting me with the Mutantes.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Imgembo:
    Congrats bro!! Nice gift
    Thats some supervisor!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Nom nom nom nom nom!

That's an "old reliable" in my book. Always keep a couple in the humi.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Picked these up from the b&m on the way home. Have read a lot if good things about them on the forum. Picked up a lance for ccom lancero day and the Churchill as it seems to get the most positive reviews. Figured the cains sold out in the daily deal so might as well give these a shot. image
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Picked these up from the b&m on the way home. Have read a lot if good things about them on the forum. Picked up a lance for ccom lancero day and the Churchill as it seems to get the most positive reviews. Figured the cains sold out in the daily deal so might as well give these a shot. image
    Yummy I think I'm going with the Daruma, love it in the smaller vitola's
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The Stogie Stand Man has struck once again! I mentioned to Daniel that I could use a few Lancero Stogie Stands, one for myself and a few to include in some lancero-laden bombs that will be going out in the near future. I offer to pay for them, but apparently that wasn't an option. Looks like it's Daniel that will paying for it now....lol. Thank you very much Daniel. IMAG0169 BTW, the stack of sleeves was absolutely priceless. I laughed so hard when I pulled those out of the package.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The Stogie Stand Man has struck once again! I mentioned to Daniel that I could use a few Lancero Stogie Stands, one for myself and a few to include in some lancero-laden bombs that will be going out in the near future. I offer to pay for them, but apparently that wasn't an option. Looks like it's Daniel that will paying for it now....lol. Thank you very much Daniel. IMAG0169 BTW, the stack of sleeves was absolutely priceless. I laughed so hard when I pulled those out of the package.
    Sleeves FTW!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Sleeves FTW!
    Yes Plz
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I got home from work today and had a box of Viage Super Lances waiting for me. Yummmm
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Sleeves FTW!
    Yes Plz
    Awesomeness!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got an ashtray I've wanted forever as a bday gift from a BOTL at the B&M, a fiver of 100 Anos maduro from a guy who read my review, as a couple stragglers.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    my behikes have landed. yaaaay!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

Holy Crap that's a lot of Cubans
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    image<> 5 ea
    Tat Miami Especial Lanceys
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Legado de Pepin
    Legends : Pepin
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    image<> 5 ea
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Legado de Pepin
    I really need to get some of those Tat lance's
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jliu:

We must discuss your spending habits Juney baby and by discuss I mean how I can spend as much as you and not get into trouble with these great investments, HA!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    jliu:

We must discuss your spending habits Juney baby and by discuss I mean how I can spend as much as you and not get into trouble with these great investments, HA!
    Oh C'mon mannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    curtpick:
    image<> 5 ea
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Legado de Pepin
    Wild Oats?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bombay:
    jliu:

Oh C'mon mannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a problem I know. It's sick...
  • Options
    jliu:

More empty boxes? Awesome score!