Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Got this yesterday. One of my truck drivers and I talk regularly about cigars. He had seen a cigar shop while out on delivery a ways out of town and decided to stop in. He always says he owes me a cigar for my birthday which was back in March since on his birthday I gave him a stick. So this is what he came back with. He bought one for himself and one for me. He said his was awesome. I have never had one of these and can not wait to fire it up. image
    i had one a few days ago, and it was the fullest bodied cigar i have ever smoked. make sure you have a good dinner before firing it up.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been absent for a little over a week, so catching up, but this is what has come in lately. A HUGE thank you to Ben (BBass) and Lee for the packages they sent, and a HUGE thank you to Sam (my lounge owner of Barlow's ) for the ability to buy the MF ashtray. Backstory on the ashtray is that it is an event only piece and insanely rare, only one I've ever seen in real life and way psyched to be able to add it to my collection, thanks Sam :)

I've been absent for a bit due to some personal matters, but got bombed by Lee and Ben and picked up a few things myself.

Lee's azz raping...

And what I picked up myself lately....

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial 2011 Edicon Europa Torpedo.
    In my opinion the best Maduro On the Market.
    Damned Yummy !

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Damned Yummy !

Nice haul Curt
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    Damned Yummy !

Nice haul Curt
    Thanks Jim ! If you want the opportunity to try a couple send me your addy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    From my herf last nightPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Been absent for a little over a week, so catching up, but this is what has come in lately. A HUGE thank you to Ben (BBass) and Lee for the packages they sent, and a HUGE thank you to Sam (my lounge owner of Barlow's ) for the ability to buy the MF ashtray. Backstory on the ashtray is that it is an event only piece and insanely rare, only one I've ever seen in real life and way psyched to be able to add it to my collection, thanks Sam :)

I've been absent for a bit due to some personal matters, but got bombed by Lee and Ben and picked up a few things myself.

Lee's azz raping...

And what I picked up myself lately....

Ashtray is freakin sweet Brett..mad jelly son! Glad to see you back posting. Hope things are well.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at BJ's doing the shopping, because Bearswatter is still all laid up, when I spotted this for sixteen bucks:

So I brought it home and hung it in the man cave, in a place of honor above the dust pan, below the muffler weld, just left of the chamois, just right of the bird window, on a level with the lube shelf... 100 sticks. I can reach the matches, rum, and puter from here.

Dunno how I ever lived without it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Buddy of mine gave me these today. I needed a smaller size travel humi and the ashtray is pretty cool.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Buddy of mine gave me these today. I needed a smaller size travel humi and the ashtray is pretty cool.

Love the tray man !
  • Options
    curtpick:
    ehehat:

Love the tray man !
    thanks bro. I thought it was pretty cool and very generous of my buddy. I guess it's a limited tray from big smoke 2006. 6500 made. I thought it was definitely unique.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received some poker winnings from Gordon, thanks brother. image
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Went down to Duck-land to visit a friend and made a stop at a little B&M I like and picked up some goodies.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got me the most excellent conceivable morning mouth from last night's Ave Maria. I am yumming it up right now with espresso latte.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Picked these up on my way back from Delhi.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    why did they cover the Cuban seal/Stamp? can you even see the bar code? if can see it, i would Verify that its not a fake.
    everything else looks good but that one little detail kinda freaks me out a touch.
    edit: there is micro print on the warranty seal under the word "ZIGARREN" that is the same as the bar code. you can type that in to verify on my link. set your mind at ease if it isnt already there.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    I was at BJ's doing the shopping, because Bearswatter is still all laid up, when I spotted this for sixteen bucks:

So I brought it home and hung it in the man cave, in a place of honor above the dust pan, below the muffler weld, just left of the chamois, just right of the bird window, on a level with the lube shelf... 100 sticks. I can reach the matches, rum, and puter from here.

OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH (macho man's voice)
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    kuzi16:
    kevin1323:
    why did they cover the Cuban seal/Stamp? can you even see the bar code? if can see it, i would Verify that its not a fake.
    everything else looks good but that one little detail kinda freaks me out a touch.
    edit: there is micro print on the warranty seal under the word "ZIGARREN" that is the same as the bar code. you can type that in to verify on my link. set your mind at ease if it isnt already there.
    I will do that tonight, thanks. I am not really worried about it. They put that sticker on at the register. I was able to see the seal before I purchased them. If they are fakes, the duty free shop has one badass collection of fakes. It was awesome to just browse.
    Edit: by not too worried about it, I meant that if I am out the $ I am not going to lose sleep. Not that I have no worries that they are fakes.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Went down to Duck-land to visit a friend and made a stop at a little B&M I like and picked up some goodies.
    Nice pick-ups
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    mmccartneydc:
    webmost:

OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH (macho man's voice)
    SNAP INTO AN OAK TREE!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    Good taste in cigars, not so much in choice of kit.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    From "The Beard" and Cigar.comimage
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    kevin1323:
    Good taste in cigars, not so much in choice of kit.
    thats a good cigar right there, i just picked up a 10pk a few weeks ago, love me some monte's one of my faves
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Been waiting on these for about 4 months now! Should have seen me when I got home from the P.O.... Just like a kid on Christmas!!!!!!! image imageimage
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Been waiting on these for about 4 months now! Should have seen me when I got home from the P.O.... Just like a kid on Christmas!!!!!!! image imageimage
    Very nice Mr. Preston..Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    From D. Dubridge, and added auction gift, very nice!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    After reading about these on the review board I just had to check them out.
  • Options