Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    kuzi16:
    kevin1323:
    Picked these up on my way back from Delhi.
    why did they cover the Cuban seal/Stamp? can you even see the bar code? if can see it, i would Verify that its not a fake.
    everything else looks good but that one little detail kinda freaks me out a touch.
    edit: there is micro print on the warranty seal under the word "ZIGARREN" that is the same as the bar code. you can type that in to verify on my link. set your mind at ease if it isnt already there.
    Just verified them as real. Thanks for the source to verify in the future! Box date is Sept 12...forgot to mention that in my first post.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    kevin1323:
    Picked these up on my way back from Delhi.
    Good taste in cigars, not so much in choice of kit.

Hah! that was my first thought too. "Nice, NIIIICE, awwww."
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I made the mistake of meeting up with Doc (mmccartneydc) at a b&m and got destroyed!

and then what i bought myself-

that DPG BLue Lancero is for Ccom Lancero day!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    taythegibs:
    I made the mistake of meeting up with Doc (mmccartneydc) at a b&m and got destroyed!

The man does have good taste. Still a criminal but he does have good taste! I am glad you survived the herf!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    taythegibs:

Whats that Partagas?
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    taythegibs:

Whats that Partagas?
    Had a great time meeting you too Taylor. Thats the Benji Menendez Master Series. CCom has them here!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    Been absent for a little over a week, so catching up, but this is what has come in lately. A HUGE thank you to Ben (BBass) and Lee for the packages they sent, and a HUGE thank you to Sam (my lounge owner of Barlow's ) for the ability to buy the MF ashtray. Backstory on the ashtray is that it is an event only piece and insanely rare, only one I've ever seen in real life and way psyched to be able to add it to my collection, thanks Sam :)

I've been absent for a bit due to some personal matters, but got bombed by Lee and Ben and picked up a few things myself.

Lee's azz raping...

And what I picked up myself lately....

Ashtray is freakin sweet Brett..mad jelly son! Glad to see you back posting. Hope things are well.
    . Thanks a ton Big R! The owner basically gave it to me, walked out with it for $20 since he just wanted money to put into the children's Xmas fund that he collects yearlong for each Xmas. Went back and stuck another twenty in there since I didn't have more on me at the time, great guy he is ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Nice choices Ben!!! Some damn yellow cello on that San Cristobal! Love to hear how you enjoy the Lat too :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bbass2:
    Nice choices Ben!!! Some damn yellow cello on that San Cristobal! Love to hear how you enjoy the Lat too :)

Yeah there is no telling how long that's been sitting around. You can tell the cello is crinkled where I had to see how good it smells. Really looking forward to it and the Lat!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got back from st augustine heres what i managed not to smoke. st augie haul 2 photo IMG_0123_zpsa6e67592.jpg a la unica.two villigers,two hand rolle by a cuban dude while i watched.and one from some really nice old lady ..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    90+ Irishman:
    > image;)

Is it just the picture or is that an opus x Maduro? Great haul all around!
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    90+ Irishman:
    > image;)

Wish it was a maddie, but sadly no just the pic making it look like that.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    90+ Irishman:
    kevin1323:
    90+ Irishman:
    > image;)

I thought a maduro Opus is an Anejo? Correct me if I am wrong.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    AVJim:
    90+ Irishman:
    kevin1323:
    90+ Irishman:
    > image;)

I thought a maduro Opus is an Anejo? Correct me if I am wrong.
    Yes and no. The A
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Haul and some winnings, into the freezer they go...

Cohiba Siglo VI
    Cohiba Siglo IV
    Montecristo Petit Edmundo
    Montecristo EL 2012
    H Upmann Royal Robustos

imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Haul and some winnings, into the freezer they go...

Cohiba Siglo VI
    Cohiba Siglo IV
    Montecristo Petit Edmundo
    Montecristo EL 2012
    H Upmann Royal Robustos

imageimageimageimageimage
    big pimpin on BLAD's. big pimpin up in TEX. it's just that Shawn man, Kaylee, and hava havanas
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    twistedstem:
    got back from st augustine heres what i managed not to smoke. st augie haul 2 photo IMG_0123_zpsa6e67592.jpg a la unica.two villigers,two hand rolle by a cuban dude while i watched.and one from some really nice old lady ..
    I'm a big fan of the JC's. My humidor is full of them!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Daily deal; I love you.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    twistedstem:
    I'm a big fan of the JC's. My humidor is full of them!
    they are great i pick some up every time we hit st augie.so you live in florida?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Daily deal; I love you.
    Me too :)

plus a little extra. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Gray4lines:
    ehehat:
    Daily deal; I love you.

How are those AVO I've never had one before?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    ehehat:
    Daily deal; I love you.

Whatever. Screw that noise!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I got this, and a dozen others....that I will post about in a week or so =] This is review work ;)image
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    ehehat:
    Daily deal; I love you.

Just had my first AVO tonight, and maaaaan, that is a great smoke to just relax with.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I got this, and a dozen others....that I will post about in a week or so =] This is review work ;)image

Dustin I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the reviews on the Zulu Zulus and also the La Gloria Rabito. Both are on my list, i've just been waiting to place an order until i get an idea of the profiles.
  • Options
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    I got this, and a dozen others....that I will post about in a week or so =] This is review work ;)

Dustin I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the reviews on the Zulu Zulus and also the La Gloria Rabito. Both are on my list, i've just been waiting to place an order until i get an idea of the profiles.
    They are both fantastic. I heard the Rabito may not be produced anymore, and i haven;t really seen them much as of late come to think of it. I love the things, one of the few EPC's I like. I can tell you with certainty the review of the Zulu lancero will be a good one. I've had this once, and it was excellent. I've been waiting to spot a deal on the conny lance too man. I see no reason why they will not rock. Maybe I'll review the Zulu for lancero day.
  • Options
    dupe
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Well I guess that means I better grab a box of each soon. Especially a few rabitos as 3pcks are cheap.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭