Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    My end of trade with Rob, nothing better than a box of cigars you've yet to try! Thanks for the trade Rob.
    Care package from the infamous @robbyrasreviews thx brotha
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Got these from Kevinimage
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Thank you uncle mike for this unexpected birthday gift
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My biorhythms must have been peaking today.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    What the h3ll!?!?!?
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Matt hooked me up for my make a wish, thx bro.
    Mailbox got blown up today
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    these showed up from Joe today....man, i can not thank you enough. everyone knows I'm a Liga fan, so these are right up my ally. and thanks for the custom one with my screen name. these are really cool, thanks again. the big # 9 lion is going on the back of my truck. and in famous forum style, Joe could not let these travel along. thanks for the cigars also! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    these showed up from Joe today....man, i can not thank you enough. everyone knows I'm a Liga fan, so these are right up my ally. and thanks for the custom one with my screen name. these are really cool, thanks again. the big # 9 lion is going on the back of my truck. and in famous forum style, Joe could not let these travel along. thanks for the cigars also!
    Those graphics look amazing on your cabinet !!!!

Joe, you're a top-notch BOTL, and very skilled with the vinyl graphics. Awesome stuff guys!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Just got my mooch in from Rain ,thanks bro for the tasty sticks!
  • Options
    ejasenovicejasenovic Posts: 66
    Got this guy today for an early birthday present! Kinda hard to wait for the next 2 days...will my resolve hold?? image
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ejasenovic:
    Got this guy today for an early birthday present! Kinda hard to wait for the next 2 days...will my resolve hold?? image
    Nice!!! enjoy your bday and your bday smoke
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    not necessarily cigar related but i got some goodies for the jeep, figured i would spoil it before heading down to florida.

• Options
    ejasenovicejasenovic Posts: 66
    The Kid:
    ejasenovic:
    Nice!!! enjoy your bday and your bday smoke
    Thanks! I will...tomorrow...Ha.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A simple question about a snare drum lead to a small PM conversation about gear and music. Next thing I know, I'm being asked for my address. Mr. Poopy Jones was kind enough to send a CD of his band and a few sticks. He made sure to mention that it wasn't a bomb but rather a thank you. Mike, your generosity is well received but don't think that gets you off the hook. Many thanks, fellow percussionist!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    This is actually from Thursday Night I got to meet Jose Ortega and Jaime Garcia. These guys are awesome, very humble and sincere. I had a great time and best of all I had a seat right next to them all night. I bought 2 boxes Jaime Garcia Reserve (My uncle wants the box) and the new El Centurion. Jaime signed both for me.
    Got a picture with Jose and Jaime
    Got 2 shirts and 2 cutters
    Got 6 My Father Special Orange and 4 Jaime Garcia Reserve (Smoked 1) and a La Aroma de Cuba Tubo
    Jaime Garcia Reserve
    El Centurion
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    This is actually from Thursday Night I got to meet Jose Ortega and Jaime Garcia. These guys are awesome, very humble and sincere. I had a great time and best of all I had a seat right next to them all night. I bought 2 boxes Jaime Garcia Reserve (My uncle wants the box) and the new El Centurion. Jaime signed both for me.
    Got 6 My Father Special Orange and 4 Jaime Garcia Reserve (Smoked 1) and a La Aroma de Cuba Tubo
    Jaime Garcia Reserve
    El Centurion
    Damn John!! Great score!! Wish I could have been there did BigFer go? Next time there's a big event, LMK!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Jaime Garcia Reserve
    El Centurion
    Awesome!!! The Head Honcho's in WA??? Very very nice John!!! Where were the other Herfman???
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the MF shirts!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto image_zps464d180b.jpg
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Hey Jimbo, Bigfer and Caleb couldn't make it, I actually found out about it Thursday morning from an Email from J&J cigars in Seattle Jaime was there last night. I just happened to look at Smokey Joe's website and saw My Father Cigars with Jaime. I know his sister Janny is having a La Duena event @ The Thunderbird in July or August. I will give you the details when I hear from Don the sales rep.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey Jimbo, Bigfer and Caleb couldn't make it, I actually found out about it Thursday morning from an Email from J&J cigars in Seattle Jaime was there last night. I just happened to look at Smokey Joe's website and saw My Father Cigars with Jaime. I know his sister Janny is having a La Duena event @ The Thunderbird in July or August. I will give you the details when I hear from Don the sales rep.
    Janny up close??? Be still my throbbing.. I'm in dammittttttt
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a mazo of 20 Gran Habano Vintage (2002) Robustos from ccom sprint sale. Has anybody had any of these lately. PM me if you have had them lately. I have a specific question.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    My trade with Greg aka Bigharpoon image
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    picked up some cao's yesterday and today, got 3 boxes of the hurricane's and 2 carnavale's
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    picked up some cao's yesterday and today, got 3 boxes of the hurricane's and 2 carnavale's
    Hey Jose, have you had those prior? What's the skinny? I just had my first Soprano, liked it a lot.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

Nice pick up! Jealous, all I got today was a sunburn.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Hey Jose, have you had those prior? What's the skinny? I just had my first Soprano, liked it a lot.
    i have had the brazilias before, i am a brazilia ***, carnavale did not disappoint just waht i have came to expect from a brazilia
    the hurricane was decent the other nite, i am hoping with a bit of rest on them and a clean pallete they will improve, these just came out a few days ago so i think they need to rest a bit more, supranos are always on my hit list, i have about 6-7 that are just over 4yrs of age, smoked one a few days ago it was great.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the local B&M yesterday, 3 La Vioja habano, Belocoso 1 Aging Room m356 mezzo 1 Perla del Mar 2 La Traviata Radiant, toro