Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey Jimbo, Bigfer and Caleb couldn't make it, I actually found out about it Thursday morning from an Email from J&J cigars in Seattle Jaime was there last night. I just happened to look at Smokey Joe's website and saw My Father Cigars with Jaime. I know his sister Janny is having a La Duena event @ The Thunderbird in July or August. I will give you the details when I hear from Don the sales rep.
    Janny up close??? Be still my throbbing.. I'm in dammittttttt

bigshizz with the quote of the day. Throbbing what??? Yeah we all thought it. By the way I would likely drive halfway across the country to meet Janny, if I didn't have a 3 yr old rugrat keeping me busy every day.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So last night I got to herf again with Steve, Jake, Pete, and Pete's dad Pete. aka Steve = Stsepas Jake Steve's friend and not on the forums and Pete= Vision and Pete's dad = Visions dad..... LOL We herfed at Twins in Derry and I really enjoy this place of course the bargain bin was a bust since Steve cherry picked all the primo stuff during the week ..... I did pick up a few for me
    photo photo46_zps07a7421b.jpg
    The Leccia Toro's are for my buddy and the Robusto's, Partagas 1845 and 7-20-4 Hustler are for me...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info!!
  • Options
    blurr:
    Bigshizza:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey Jimbo, Bigfer and Caleb couldn't make it, I actually found out about it Thursday morning from an Email from J&J cigars in Seattle Jaime was there last night. I just happened to look at Smokey Joe's website and saw My Father Cigars with Jaime. I know his sister Janny is having a La Duena event @ The Thunderbird in July or August. I will give you the details when I hear from Don the sales rep.
    Janny up close??? Be still my throbbing.. I'm in dammittttttt

bigshizz with the quote of the day. Throbbing what??? Yeah we all thought it. By the way I would likely drive halfway across the country to meet Janny, if I didn't have a 3 yr old rugrat keeping me busy every day.
    I was going to say it.... Gristle.... There I said it!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got bombed out of the blue by OchoZacho, got a few singles here and ther, a few new to empty boxes and an early first Fathers Day present from my wife of a box of Montecrsito EL2010 Grand Edmundos :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ish Brett.... Wifey is a keeper in my book bro!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    For sure Brett, you have no idea how lucky you are. One in a million that not only puts up with your taste in cigars, but gives you gifts like that. Enjoy.
  • Options
    blurr:
    For sure Brett, you have no idea how lucky you are. One in a million that not only puts up with your taste in cigars, but gives you gifts like that. Enjoy.
    That is for sure!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Got bombed out of the blue by OchoZacho, got a few singles here and ther, a few new to empty boxes and an early first Fathers Day present from my wife of a box of Montecrsito EL2010 Grand Edmundos :)
    Always showing off with that good ish!!!
    Nice stuff, Brett !!!!

Looks like you might need an extra humi to hold all those great smokes! Dang!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Some of these are on someone who has bombed me into submission's want list.....the rest I couldn't pass up.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Some of these are on someone who has bombed me into submission's want list.....the rest I couldn't pass up.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    thats a nice bunch of smokes!!...btw can i have your addy!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Shizza felt it necessary to blow up my mailbox after losing his cigar band contest. Very generous of you Jim, these are some great cigars, thank you very much.
    upload
  • Options
    A very nice and unexpected bomb from Boyd aka Petey... Thanks man, very nice of you!!! image
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MOW PA FTW!Love these things...nice haul, Rick.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:

Rain, I enjoy these a lot. AJ got me on these for sure. Another goto stick without hesitation. I'm probably going to get in trouble by this. But we have a lurker and he saw I was requesting these and the rest is history. Bottom line, Todd(Bandyt09) thank you...
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Cigar band contest winnings from BigShizza. Thanks again Jim!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daniel !!!!!!

I don't know who gave up my new addy (looking at you, SHIZZA) but I got the Ltd Ed Lancero Stogie Stand in the mail yesterday!
    Thank you, brother!

This is exactly what I need; I'm starting to get into the lanceros but my stinky jr, crystal ashtray, and "original" stogie stand are all too wide and don't hold the lanceros very well....

But this, this is awesome!!
    Thanks D-REY!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    photo IMG_0182_zpsc3516fd9.jpg
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Came across this ashtray at a B&M in California. I passed on it. I happened to mention it to the GF, What does she do?? She scooped it up and dropped it on me,, totally and pleasantly surprised!!!
    photo P1010497.jpg
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    The buffalonian:
    My Birthday cigar OpusX Black Orchid
    Hey man, how was the Black Orchid? Is it a maduro?
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Came across this ashtray at a B&M in California. I passed on it. I happened to mention it to the GF, What does she do?? She scooped it up and dropped it on me,, totally and pleasantly surprised!!!
    photo P1010497.jpg
    Love the white and the black!! Nice gifty to you!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Nothing earth shattering, early Father's Day gift. I was so tired of refilling every 3-4 gars.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:

Rain, I enjoy these a lot. AJ got me on these for sure. Another goto stick without hesitation. I'm probably going to get in trouble by this. But we have a lurker and he saw I was requesting these and the rest is history. Bottom line, Todd(Bandyt09) thank you...
    Just when you thought you were safe from the 20 count....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    photo P1010497.jpg
    that's a beauty.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:

Just when you thought you were safe from the 20 count....
    the PA mads are on the daily deal today.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    D@MN fine pick ups Royln, congrats man!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    D@MN fine pick ups Royln, congrats man!!!
    thank you sir... I figued 1 box of El Centurions wasn't enough so I had to get 1 more
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this bomb from BigShizza today. Delish!image
  • Options