Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    My very very last humidor purchase. It's aboot time.

Very nice. Very brave too, posting pictures of an empty humidor....
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

Very nice Jiunn, can I ask where u found those small fans at?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jon - I have enough cigars to fill that guy up (not completely but thats a good thing). Don't even remotely think about bombing me...

Ray - I got it pre-installed. I can ask the company what kind of fans they are and where they got them. Let me know if that'll help.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Jon - I have enough cigars to fill that guy up (not completely but thats a good thing). Don't even remotely think about bombing me...

Ray - I got it pre-installed. I can ask the company what kind of fans they are and where they got them. Let me know if that'll help.
    Thanks, yeah just wondering I wish my tower came pre installed with them. But really beautiful cabinet, u r brave posting it empty, I made that mistake once, never will post a pic of that thing again
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

Thanks, yeah just wondering I wish my tower came pre installed with them. But really beautiful cabinet, u r brave posting it empty, I made that mistake once, never will post a pic of that thing again
    I shall ask my vendor. It will take quite some time to fill it up but I'm excited to slowly fill it up.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

I shall ask my vendor. It will take quite some no time to fill it up but I'm excited to slowly fill it up. after all of the bombs coming my way.
    That's better :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

I shall ask my vendor. It will take quite some time to fill it up but I'm excited to slowly fill it up.
    Just imagine how many swishers that will hold.
  • Options
    aholes. if you guys must, i really love Camel Crush. NOT
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    aholes. if you guys must, i really love Camel Crush. NOT
    i figured you were more of a Capri guy...but damn nice purchase!! And congrats
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Tell us more. Who makes it? Model #?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

that is a beautiful thing right there buddy.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    it tis a Avallo DDD+ that is temp and humidity controlled. If I get more cigars than this thing, that means I have too many cigars... It's 6 feet tall 3 feet wide, 2.5 feet deep.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice permanent pick up Jiunn...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

So she finally arrived huh? Very nice Jiunn, congrats and very beautiful!!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

about damn time you got it! beautiful bro. Now I'll take you on your offer on those c.com catalogs splits that you've been texting me all the time.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

about damn time you got it! beautiful bro. Now I'll take you on your offer on those c.com catalogs splits that you've been texting me all the time.
    free shipping!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I hope it does humidity better than the monolith. Temp is easy to control. Humidity isn't. I find that what I am reading at the top of the cabinet is much different than the bottom. Wish I could find a permanent fix for that. The top can be fine but the bottom is way high.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

dat dere is a thang of beauty
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    WTF junie! That thing is bootyful!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Got paid, got bored, went for a drive, came home with some new friends.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Got paid, got bored, went for a drive, came home with some new friends.
    Nice pickups !
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Freakin sweet!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Rhamlin:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Freakin sweet!!
    I need fans like those in mine..
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a couple of tattoos, zombies, and a TNT, skull and crossbones, and a R&j. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Picked up a couple of tattoos, zombies, and a TNT, skull and crossbones, and a R&j. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    mike how are the tat's? i havent tried any of those yet
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rail Jockey:
    They are really good.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rail Jockey:
    They are really good.
    gonna need to pull the trigger and buy some, but with my builds and all them dfamn boxes i bought a couple weeks ago,not to mention new rolls of the sticky stuff, gonna have to wait,
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Daily deal. 10 5V 2013 Limitadas.
  • Options
    Got these on sale today Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos